我是说 我一直说我要搬出去了
I mean, I keep saying I'm gonna move out,
但我还住在那房♥子里
but I'm still up at the house,
-看着他们俩互相掐架 -好吧
- watching them glare at each other. - Right.
如果你需要有人陪的时候 可以来找我
Let me know if you, you know... If you need people.
随时奉陪
I'm around.
谢了
Thanks.
也谢谢你告诉我病人的情况
Oh, and thanks for the update.
我觉得我不能再这样做了
I don't think I can do this.
我想我得缓一下
I think I need to take a step back.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那个退伍军人的项目
The program, the vets.
我们
I'm...
欧文 你是对的 我不了解这些人
You were right, Owen. I-I don't know these guys.
我 我试着想要帮他们
I'm... I'm trying to help them.
-我毁了他们的人生 我 -那只是个意外
- I'm ruining their lives. It... - It was an accident.
我知道我当时很生气 但你不能就这样放弃
I know I was angry, but you can't just stop...
瑞克说他不继续了 除非乔丹康复
Rick says he won't move forward until Jordan's all right.
-凯莉 那就是 -乔丹也许好不了了
- Callie, that is... - Jordan might not be all right.
我也不打算把瑞克晾在一边
And I'm not just gonna throw Rick aside
再去帮助其他人了
and move on to someone else.
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
所以就因为情况很艰难你就放弃了
So you're gonna just stop 'cause things got hard?
因为你觉得你受伤了吗 那我可接受不了
'Cause you're hurt? That is not acceptable.
你得挺过这段时间
You push through it.
你不能放弃这个项目也不能放弃瑞克
You're not gonna give up on the program or on Rick.
-把他劝回来 -那又能如何呢 欧文
- Get him back here. - Owen, for what?
把他劝回来 然后
Get him back here, and...
我不想再给他这种虚假的的希望了
I'm don't want to give him false hope.
那就给他真正的希望啊
Then give him real hope.
好的 好的 我了解了
Okay. Okay. I get it.
别再用球砸我脸了
Stop throwing the football at my face.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你 你说动我了
It... it worked.
好的 克莱尔 我需要做一下神经检查
Okay, Claire, I need to do a neuro check.
你刚说手术很成功
I thought you said the surgery was successful.
我们就是确认一下
We just have to make sure
脑部脓肿没有问题
there was no problem with the brain abscess.
她会有脑损伤吗
She could have brain damage?
他就是确认一下
He's just making sure.
眼睛能跟着我手动吗
Can you follow this?
您能捏捏我的手吗
Can you give me a good squeeze?
试着捏捏
Try and squeeze.
她没问题吧
Is she okay?
谢普特医生
Dr. Shepherd?
在我看来
From what I can see.
问什么我们不问问她呢
You know, actually, why don't we ask her?
霍莉 你感觉怎么样
Holly, how are you feeling?
她脑部脓肿的手术
Her second surgery for the brain abscess
会在明天进行
will be tomorrow,
但我觉得不会有什么问题
but I don't foresee any problems.
真的很感谢
Thank you so much.
嗯
Mm.
医生们
Doctors.
胎盘排出得很好
Nice work delivering the placenta.
你的缝合技术还有待提高 真让人吃惊
Your sutures need improvement, which is surprising.
现在吗
Now?
是的 我们想让你看一个超声波检查结果
Yes, um, we need to show you an ultrasound.
我 我不太相信我自己
Um, I-I don't trust myself,
罗伯森觉得我们可能错了
and Robbins thinks we might be wrong.
罗伯森 一个胎儿外科医生不会看超声波图像
Robbins, a fetal surgeon who can't read an ultrasound
就像一个厨师不会烧水一样
is like a chef who can't boil water.
只要告诉我是什么就好了
Just tell me what I'm looking at.
-你觉得这是什么 -我在问你啊
- What do you think it is? - I'm asking you.
我想知道你是怎么想的
I want to know what you think you know.
我觉得是骨脆症
I'm concerned that it's osteogenesis imperfecta.
-说一下定义 -一种先天性的缺陷
- Define it, please. - A congenital birth defect
患病儿童骨骼脆弱
in which the child has fragile bones
很容易发生无缘由折断
that are easily broken and for no reason.
有很高致死率
With the more fatal cases,
有时在子♥宫♥内就会发生骨折
sometimes you can see the fractures in utero.
我觉得我们是弄错了 我是说 这太罕见了
I assume that we're wrong. I mean, it's so rare.
是什么让你怀疑是骨脆症
What makes you suspect it?
头部尺寸和头部矿化情况
Size and mineralization of the head,
胎儿没有活动 短股骨没有生长
no movement in the fetus, short femurs that haven't grown.
判病结论是什么
Prognosis?
那 正是我要问你的
That's... what I'm asking you.
很遗憾
Well, it's very sad.
如果真是如此 孩子即使生了下来
If it is, indeed, type II and the infant survives birth,
他们也活不过几天 最多几周
they don't usually live more than a couple of days or weeks.
罗伯森 这是你认识的人吗
Robbins, someone you know?
我一个朋友
A friend.
我非常非常抱歉
I'm very, very sorry.
我们一定能做点什么
There's got to be something we can do.
我的意思是 我能做些什么
I mean, what... what can I do?
陪着她
Be there for her.
爱德华兹
Oh, uh, Edwards!
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
你 为什么
Y-you... why?
你泄露了我们的孩子是男孩的事
For spilling the beans about our little Buddha boy.
那是无心之过 我当时像个混♥蛋♥
It was an honest mistake, and I was a total jerk.
我 我很高兴能知道
I-I'm... I'm honestly kind of glad to know.
我今天晚上要告诉杰克逊
I'm gonna tell Jackson tonight.
好 好的
O-okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
像我说的 真的 真的没事
Uh... like I said, it's... it's really okay.
你对这事还真是上心啊
You're really committing to this thing, aren't you?
我得把步数走够啊
Got to get my steps in.
韦博医生
Dr. Webber!
看看谁来了
Ooh, look who's coming around.
别道歉
Do not apologize.
你今天和谢普特站在一边
You sided with Shepherd today.
对
I did.
我想知道为什么
I want to know why.
皮尔斯 这就像是抛硬币
Pierce, it was a coin toss.
任何一种情况都有可能发生
Could have gone either way.
但我很高兴你们成功了
But, uh, I'm glad it went yours.
我找你不是让你夸我的
I'm not asking for an "Attaboy" Here. I...
你真的觉得
You really didn't think
她胸部的损伤不用马上处理吗
the lesions in her chest warranted immediate care?
的确如此
Absolutely.
但这是个进退维谷的境地
But it was a catch-22,
所以我做了一个快速风险收益分♥析♥
so I did a quick risk/benefit analysis,
结果测量 哦 还有不良反应
outcome measurements, oh, adverse effects.
列了个数据表
It makes quite a quantitative list.
真的吗
Really?
很显然 这也不是万无一失的
Well, it's not infallible, obviously,
但大多数时候都是对的
but it's right most of the time.
我能看看吗
May I see it?
不 我 我在脑子里做的
No. I... I do it in my head.
所有的那些吗
All of... all of that?
我练了很多年
Well, uh, I had lots of years of practice.
如果你有时间的话
I'd be very interested
我很有兴趣和你一起研究那个表
in going over that list with you if you have time.
呃 现在并不是个
Um, you know, well, now's not a...
合适的时间 但是
Not a great time, but, uh...
但是 也许早上我们能一块研究
But, you know, maybe I could catch up with you in the morning
或者我们可以喝杯咖啡什么的
or we could grab coffee.
我很感激
I would appreciate that.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表