她的肩膀缩起来
Her shoulders are tense.
有事情在影响她
Something's bothering her.
或许你运气好 把令她恶毒的那部分
Maybe you'll get lucky and you'll snip out the part
正好给取出来了
that makes her kind of bitchy.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
我 这是玩笑话
I was -- it was a joke.
你说得对
Well, you're right.
我搞砸 妮可·赫尔曼就不会恶毒了
I screw this up, Nicole Herman will no longer be bitchy.
她再也不能大笑或者成为一名医生
She'll no longer be able to laugh, either, or be a surgeon.
她永远也不能变成原来的自己了
She will no longer be Nicole Herman.
她什么都成不了了
She won't be anything anymore,
而你却想拿这个讲笑话
and you want to make jokes about that?
不 我 你说得对
No, I'm -- you're right.
-该死 该死 -怎么了
- Damn it. Damn it. - what is it?
如果要绕过穹窿
I can't get around the fornix
就会碰到下丘脑
without hitting the hypothalamus.
你不能横向进入绕过去吗
Well, can you move laterally to avoid it?
没有足够的颈动脉来移♥动♥
There's not enough carotid to mobilize.
我被困住了
I'm trapped.
她的血氧浓度在降低 她缺氧了
Her SATs are dropping. She's hypoxic.
罗宾斯 情况不会变好的
Robbins, it's not going to get better.
好吧 开始了
Okay, okay. There we go.
该死 卡住了 肿瘤太大了
Oh, crap. It's stuck. The tumor's too big.
抱歉 我本可以早点来的
Hey, sorry. I would have been here sooner.
但我已经在家了
But I was already at home.
你应该待在家里的
Well, you should have stayed at home.
-什么 -没什么 她不愿意你来
- What? - nothing. She's pouting.
我从这个角度没法取出肿瘤
I can't get it from this the angle.
如果我用力 肿瘤会破裂
If I force it, it ruptures.
我需要扩大切口
I need -- I need to widen the incision.
你反正也要扩大切口 克莱夫来了
You have to widen it anyway. Karev's here.
我们要接生孩子
We're delivering.
不行 他活不下来
We're not delivering. He's not viable.
我可以的 就像上次
I can do this. It'll be just like last time.
你说上次是什么意思
What do you mean last time?
我们之前做过一次这样的手术
We did one of these before.
赫尔曼当时也不在 所以我们决定
Herman wasn't available, so we decided
先接生孩子 然后处理肿瘤
to deliver and remove the mass after.
我就知道
I knew it. I knew it.
那跟这个完全不同
That was entirely different.
在我看来似乎挺像的
Sounds the same to me.
你想证明你就是赫尔曼
You're trying to prove that you're Herman.
我还以为你多有能力 多特别呢
I thought you had something. I thought you were special.
剖腹产吧 罗宾斯 我会让他活下来
Just do the "C," Robbins. I'll keep him alive.
我以为你能花很少时间就做好
I thought you would be better and in less time.
但今天呢 今天你让我难堪了
But today? Today, you embarrassed me.
切除肿瘤
Excising the tumor.
需要很多的弯血管钳
Gonna need lots of kellies.
罗宾斯 听我的 做正确的选择
Robbins, listen to me. Do the right thing.
-接生孩子 -我没时间让你跟上
- Deliver this child. - I don't have time for you to catch up.
我不会给"三振出局"的人留时间
I don't have time for three strikes.
我已经尽所能的给了你时间
I've given you every last second that I can give.
但现在该停下了
But it's time to stop.
再发生类似的事情 你就走吧
Something like this happens again, you're out.
如果赫尔曼在 她会说一样的话
If Herman were here, she'd tell you the same --
闭嘴 别说了 快闭嘴
Stop it. Stop talking. Stop it right now!
你说得对 贝利 我不是赫尔曼
You're right, Dr. Bailey. I am not Dr. Herman.
我是罗宾斯医生 是手术的胎儿医生
I am Dr. Robbins, and I am the fetal surgeon here.
而我选择进行这个手术
And I have chosen to do this procedure,
在这之前你可以反对我
and there was a point at which you could no longer
但现在你不能
be on board, - but that point is long gone.
我正在子♥宫♥上动刀子
I am in the middle of a woman's uterus.
一旦有差池
And any slip I might make could result
灾难性的大出血就会出现
in catastrophic blood loss.
如果我出错了 也是因为你在我耳边大叫
And -- and if I slip, it will be because you were screaming
不是因为我技术不够
in my ear and not because I don't know what I'm doing.
你要么就闭嘴按我说的做
You either need to get on board and shut up
要么就赶快给我出去
or you need to get the hell out.
她这口气倒挺像赫尔曼医生的
I mean, she sounds like Dr. Herman.
她已经有15分钟一动不动了
She hasn't moved a muscle in 15 minutes.
-你觉得是怎么了 -我不知道
- What do you think it is? - I don't know.
但她看起来已经不镇定了
But her game face is slipping.
-或许我应该 -什么
- Yeah, maybe I should -- - hmm?
-艾普丽尔 -我没有工作 我只是
- April. - I-I'm not working. I'm -- I'm just --
我还没准备好工作
I'm not ready to work yet.
不不不 没事 我很高兴见到你
No, no, no, it's fine. I'm just -- I'm glad to see you.
我就是坐在这
I'm just gonna sit.
赫尔曼医生在我最糟的一天陪着我
Dr. Herman was with me on my worst day.
我也想做同样的事
I just wanted to be with her for hers.
手术进展如何
How's this going?
她试着绕着穹窿来切除肿瘤
Uh, she's trying to dissect around the fornix.
但还有很长的路要走
But she still has a long way to go.
那她们为什么不动了呢
So, why are they not operating?
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd.
如果我继续往后方深入
If I go any further posteriorly,
就会影响到下丘脑
I violate the hypothalamus.
如果我侧面进入 就会碰到颈动脉
If I take a lateral approach, I hit the carotids.
如果我走下方 就会破坏她的视器官
If I go inferiorly and I wreck her optic apparatus --
-你可以 -我不知道怎么办了
- You could -- - I am lost here.
我迷失了 而且也没有清晰的路径
I am lost in the forest. There is no clear path.
选择一条路 你会没事的
Just pick a path, and you will be fine.
我在想办法让她大脑不受损伤 爱德华兹
I am trying to find a way to keep her whole, Edwards.
但我一行动 她就会失去一部分
I can't move without letting a piece of her go.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd.
韦伯医生 有什么事情吗
Dr. Webber. What do you need?
我觉得我可以帮忙 当个参谋
I thought I could help, maybe be a sounding board.
你遇到任何问题 我们一块解决
We could work through whatever it is you're stuck on.
请关闭对讲机
Kill the intercom, please.
韦伯医生 往前一步
Dr. Webber, step over here, please.
爱德华兹 你能退后一步吗
Edwards, would you mind taking a step back?
你能帮上大忙
You can be a big help.
我需要你打电♥话♥给我哥
I need you to call my brother.
告诉他去坐飞机
Tell him - he needs to get on a plane.
他在特区 如果现在走 大概
He's in D.C., so if he goes now, he could be here in,
六七个小时就能到
what, six hours, seven?
我不确定这是最好的主意
I'm not sure that's the best idea.
我已经晕头转向了
I am in over my head.
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
我接手了一个不可能完成的任务
I took on an impossible task,
我的骄傲会杀了她
and my hubris is going to kill her.
拜托 给他打电♥话♥
Please. Get him on the phone.
让他坐上飞机
Get him on a plane.
让他过来
Get him here.
马上
Now.
花费的时间太长了
This is taking way too long.
母亲需要进一步的辅助呼吸
Uh, mom needs increased ventilatory support.
罗宾斯 拜托 胎儿就在那
Robbins, come on. That baby's right there.
我可以的 让我来接生
I've got this. Let me have him.
栓塞最后一个动脉
Ligating the last artery.
我们失去胎儿心跳了 线被压着了吗
We've lost the fetal pulse. Is the cord compressed?
不是 胎儿心搏骤停
No. He's in cardiac arrest.
把你的手像这样放在他下面
Put your hands under him just like this.
好的 然后按压伤口
Good. Now apply pressure on the wound.
用力 他不会散架的 好吗
Harder. He won't break, okay?
托着他 保证他胸部朝上
Just hold him there and keep his chest up.
好好好 就是这样
Good, good, good. Just like that.
在我开始按压的时候
All right, push five micrograms of EPI
注射5微克肾上腺素
While I start compressions.
天啊
Oh, dear lord.
小心点
Careful.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表