实习医生格蕾
—
第十一季 第二十集 "飞机再落"
"One Flight Down"
外科医生实习的重点在于
A surgical residency
受训应对最坏的情况
is all about training for the worst.
虽然我们严阵以待
But as prepared as we might be,
却通常无法预见灾难降临
we usually don't see disaster coming.
我们能够尝试想象最糟的情况
We can try to envision the worst-case scenario
以此来预测大灾难
to foresee catastrophe.
凯普娜 人都哪儿去了
Kepner, where is everyone?
您要找谁
Anyone in particular?
传呼每个人 有飞机坠机了
Well, page everyone now. A plane went down.
小型飞机 但在市中心坠落了
A small one, but it crashed right in the middle of the city.
没收到风声啊
I didn't hear anything about --
这电♥话♥就是
There it is.
大家行动起来
Let's move, people!
-你好啊 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
但真正的灾难降临时 往往令人措手不及
But when true disaster strikes, it often comes out of nowhere.
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
我只是觉得 我们 不应该在一起
I just don't think this -- us -- is a good idea.
-工作和寻欢作乐不能混为一谈 -寻欢作乐
- Mixing work and play. - Play?
寻欢作乐 那我算什么 炮♥友♥吗
Play? What am I now, some screw?
我不是这个意思
I didn't say that.
我们的感情不止如此
This is more.
阿米莉亚 你我都知道不止如此
Amelia, you and I both know this is more.
我无法付出更多
I don't have any more to give.
我并不想伤害你
I'm not trying to hurt you.
我没被伤害
I'm not hurt.
我明白了
I get it.
那么
And...
结束就结束吧
I'm done.
当最糟糕的情况真的发生时
And when the worst really does happen...
-欧文 -你不想要真正的感情 你只是想 寻欢作乐
- Owen. - You don't want real. You want the -- the play.
你想要激♥情♥ 想要刺♥激♥
You want the high. You want the rush.
我无法接受 也没兴趣 结束吧
And I'm not doing that. I'm not interested, so I'm done.
阿米莉亚
Amelia...
我受够了
I've had enough.
我们要建立伤检区域
We need to set up a central triage area.
还能走的伤者可以去流动监护站
Walking wounded can go to the ambulatory care center.
我们发现自己束手无策
...we find ourselves completely blindsided.
你好 我是谢博德医生
Hi. You've reached Dr. Shepherd.
请留下口讯 我会给你回电
Please leave a message, and I will return your call.
是我
Hey.
我刚接到白宫打来的电♥话♥
So, I just got off the phone with the white house,
显然你没去开会
and apparently you missed your meeting.
我不知道出了什么事
I don't know what's going on,
但我想你也该
but you probably owe them
-给他们打个电♥话♥ -小心 请让开
- a phone call, I think. - Watch out! Coming through!
慢点跑 赶着去投胎啊
Slow down! What's your problem?
抱歉 发生了空难
Sorry. There was a plane crash.
肯定会超级棒
This is gonna be so good.
也许会看到各种挤压伤 烧伤
We are probably looking at piles of crush injuries, burns.
复合型骨折
compound fractures.
如果走运才有这么好
If we're lucky.
要么走快点 要么走开 姑娘们
Move it or lose it, ladies!
我需要你保持不动
I need you to be still.
威尔逊 帮我个忙
Wilson, I need a little help here.
-闭嘴 闭嘴 -德里克
- Shut up! Shut up! - Derek!
格蕾
Grey.
格蕾 帮忙
Grey, need a hand.
我驾驶了飞机 我握住了操纵杆
I flew a plane. I had the controls in my hands.
我不懂操作 可我却开了飞机
I don't know how to fly a plane, and I flew a freaking plane!
我们坐在飞机里 然后它坠毁了
We were in a plane, and it crashed.
空难
The plane crashed.
我就看到见鬼的一片天
All I could see was freaking sky!
-你是飞行员吗 -不 不 是山姆
- Are you the pilot? - No, no, sam.
山姆是飞行员 他在哪里
Sam's the pilot. Where -- where is he?
山姆在哪里
Where -- where is Sam?
我不知道 我只有一只鞋
I don't know! I only have one shoe!
我的天啊 山姆
Oh, god, Sam.
把她移到这张床上来 一 二 三
Transfer her on my count. One, two, three.
需要做外伤化验 检查颈椎 胸部和骨盆
I need a trauma panel, c-spine, chest, and pelvis.
爱德华兹 做个超声波
Edwards, grab the ultrasound.
他心脏病发作了还是怎么了
He had a heart attack or s-something.
总之他出事了 我必须试一试
Something happened to him, and I had to try.
我得试着让飞机着陆
I had to try to land the plane.
能看到结肠侧沟
Visualize the paracolic gutter.
-你叫什么名字 -凯特
- Um, what's your -- what's your name? - Kate.
-凯特 -是的
- Okay, Kate? - Yeah.
我们会找到你的丈夫
We're gonna find your husband,
但首先我们得救你
but first we're gonna -- we're gonna take care of you.
记得检查陷凹是否有积液
Make sure you check for fluid in morrison's pouch.
morrison陷凹 肝脏下方腹膜的一个陷凹 位于右肾右侧 向下延伸到横结肠系膜
他不是我丈夫
He's not my husband.
-是我的约会对象 -动作幅度小点
- It was a -- it was a date. - Smaller movements.
第一次这么特别的约会
Uh, a first date from that site where you --
从此就知道什么人适合你
Where you put down what kind of date you want to go on.
当你遇到这个人 只想和他在一起
And then you meet the person, and then you go do it.
是那里吗
What about that?
是的 是 我看到了
Yeah. Yeah, I see it.
我们快检查完了
We're almost done here.
我跟不少人约会过
I've -- I've been on a bunch of those dates,
通常都是去打保龄球或做些好玩的事
and it's always bowling or something that sounds fun,
可到头来却很无聊
but then turns out to be dumb.
这个人 这个人说 我开飞机载你吧
This guy -- this guy's, like, "Let's go up in my plane."
然后我欣然应允
And I'm, like, "Why not?"
格蕾 到这里来
Grey, over here.
一切都很完美
And it was -- was perfect.
他人很好 很风趣
He turned out to be nice and funny,
我们升上天空
And we were up in the sky,
我从未有过这种感觉
and I've never felt like that before.
约会过那么多次都没有这种感觉
Not even with guys I've been out with a bunch.
他太棒了 他
He's -- he's amazing. He's am--
他会没事吧
Is he gonna be okay?
我只是 不想失去他
I just -- like, I don't want to lose him.
我才刚找到他 我才遇见他
I just found him. I-I just found him.
德里克
Derek!
我听到你叫我 还以为自己在做梦
I heard your voice. I thought I was dreaming.
格蕾 格蕾
Grey? Grey?
检查结果如何
Where are we at?
她腹腔内有游离液体
She's got free fluid in the belly.
我们得带她上楼做脑CT
We're gonna have to take her up to for a head C.T.
并进行手术
and get her to the O.R.
-呼叫谢博德 -山姆
- Page Shepherd. - Sam --
-他没死 对吧 -德里克在哪里
- he's not dead, right? - Where is Derek?!
求求你们
Please.
他不能死
He can't die.
你见到罗宾斯医生了吗
Have you seen Dr. Robbins?
没有 抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
阿历克斯 罗宾斯呢
Alex, where's Robbins?
不知道 你要干什么 会诊吗
I don't know. What do you need, a consult?
我要见罗宾斯
I need Robbins.
发生空难了
There -- there was a plane crash.
我知道
I know.
但我们没事
But we're okay.
因为出事的不是我们
'cause it's not us.
不是我们 所以我们没事
It's not us, so we're -- we're okay.
我们好好的
We are okay.
我们好好的
We are -- we are okay.
你看到外面那个人了吗
Did you see the guy out there?
他被从膝盖以下截肢
His leg is severed beneath the knee.
你看到他了吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表