Try being me.
好吧
Okay.
梅多斯医生 请到产房♥
Dr. Meadows, labor and delivery.
梅多斯医生 请到产房♥
Dr. Meadows, labor and delivery.
太好了 你回来了
Oh, good! You're home!
正好吃晚饭了
Just in time for dinner.
闻起来真香
Smells good.
今天去教堂开心吗
How was church?
唱诗班在那里
The choir was there,
为他们明晚的演出彩排
Practicing for their service tomorrow night.
真的很棒 我们明天都应该一起去听听
Really beautiful. We should all go to it.
不要了
Ah, I don't think
凯伦 明天就会知道我们要面对什么了
We'll know what we'll be up for tomorrow, karen.
你是说检查结果吗
Because of the test results?
艾普莉尔跟我说了检查的事 我告诉她
April told me about the test, and I told her
其实完全没有必要去做那些检查
There's really no point in even getting those results.
你说什么
Excuse me?
上帝给予我们他想给予的东西
God gives what he wants to give.
任何检查都不能改变这一点
No test is going to change that.
现在艾普莉尔已经这么难过 压力这么大
And april's already so upset, so stressed.
这对胎儿是很不利的
It's not good for the baby.
就把精力放在好好爱惜这个小宝贝身上吧
Just focus on loving that sweet little baby.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
不 这肯定不是最重要的
No, that's definitely not all that matters.
我明白 有时你很难理解
I know. It's hard to understand sometimes
上帝如何安排
How his plan will unfold.
但我其实并不在乎上帝的安排 好吗
Yeah, but I'm not worried about his plan, am I?
我在意的是我们自己的安排
I'm worried about our plan.
上帝从不会给我们超出我们承受范围的东西
He never gives us more than we can handle.
拿到检查结果
Getting the results,
清楚掌握我们宝宝的情况
Being informed about our baby's condition --
这才是我们正确的应对方法
That's how we handle it.
我给家里的牧师打了电♥话♥
I called our pastor at home.
艾普莉尔跟他聊了很久 他让她感觉好多了
April spoke to him at length. He was very helpful.
艾普莉尔
April.
我 让我来帮助你
Me. Let me help you.
无论发生什么 我们都会承担起
Whatever happens, we will shoulder the burden
落在我们肩头的重任
When it is placed upon us.
是我们
We will.
是你和我 我们一起承担
You and I. We'll shoulder the burden.
她只是想帮忙
She's just trying to help.
她有帮忙吗 真的吗 她帮到我们了吗
Is she, though? Really? Is she helping?
不要这样跟她说话
Don't snap at her.
-不要用那种语气跟她说话 -哪种语气
-Don't talk to her in that tone. -What tone?
我不是在发火 我在试着理解她
I'm not talking using a tone. I'm trying to understand.
你在试图说服我的宝贝女儿
You're trying to talk my little girl
去做一些她打心底
Into doing something she knows in her heart and soul
不愿意去做的事
She does not want to do.
我并没有说服她做任何事情
I'm not trying to talk her into anything.
我一直在支持她 让她做出最明智的选择
I'm supporting her in trying to make the best choice possible
为了我们的宝宝 为了她自己 为了我们的家
For our baby, for her, for our family.
-这是艾普莉尔自己与上帝之间的事 -得了吧
-This is between april and her god. -Okay.
如果你觉得她会同意
And if you think she is going to agree
-打掉她的孩子 -是我和她的孩子
-To abort her child... -our child!
-你 -搞清楚点 是我和她共同的孩子
-You are -Get that straight. It's our child.
打住 打住 别说了 别说了
Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
你们说的这些统统都没有用
None of this is helping!
你的话一点用都没有 你也是
You are not helping, neither of you.
我就站在这里
I am standing here,
听着你告诉我上帝只留给我一个选择
Listening to you tell me that god only gives me one choice,
而你又告诉我我应该放弃上帝给我的选择
And you telling me that I should forgo god's choice.
你们懂不懂 我有多么害怕 伤心 孤独
And the truth is, I don't know anything
其他事我根本没法去想
Expect that I am scared and sad and I'm alone.
你们俩就那么站在那里
You're both just standing there,
冲着对方大喊大叫 然后来试图说服我
Yelling at each other and talking at me,
但我却很孤独 这种孤独很令我害怕
But I am alone, and it is terrifying!
你们说得越大声 我就越害怕
And the louder you get, the more terrified I become
所以 我需要你们两个都闭嘴
So I just need you both to just shut up!
你们能做到吗
Can you... can you do that?
麻烦你们 闭嘴吧
Can you please -- can you please both just shut up?
你们还在这里干什么呢
What are you guys still doing here?
-我们要通过3D打印来研究肿瘤 -是的
- We're solving a tumor by 3-d printing it. - Yeah.
那你还在这里干什么
What are you still doing here?
我也在研究一个肿瘤
Also solving a tumor.
也许你也应该把你的肿瘤3D打印出来
Maybe you should 3-d print your tumor.
我不是看不清楚
Visibility is not my problem.
我能看清我的肿瘤有多难搞
I can see my tumor in all its problematic glory,
它还在在理查德·韦博
And it's giving me the middle finger
和一群住院医师面前放肆地挑衅我呢
In front of richard webber and a bunch of residents.
你孩子呢
Where are the kid?
在楼上
Upstairs.
日托 夜托 反正就是托儿所
Daycare. Nightcare. Whatever care.
那里24小时都开门
It's open 24 hours.
你知道那是为值班医师服务的吗
You know that's only for surgeons on call, right?
贝利 别鄙视我了 德里克现在都搬到华盛顿了
Bailey, don't judge me. Derek lives in d.C.
不 我只是在说 如果他们问你
No, I'm saying if they ask you,
你就编点理由 比方说你在值班
Make up something about being on call.
以前我有基因组实验室的时候 我就说自己一周值班两次
When I had my genome lab, I was on call twice a week.
你们都知道打印这个东西
You all realize that printing this thing
还要 大概5个多小时吧
Is gonna take, like, five more hours?
-7个多小时 -7小时20分钟
-7-ish. -7 hours and 20 minutes.
7个半小时
7 and a half.
我的意思是你们可以回家 睡觉 然后再回来
I'm just saying you could go home, sleep, and then come back.
得有人在这里确保打印机不会出问题
Someone has to stay in case the printer crashes.
再说了 我也不在乎 我喜欢打印机的声音
Plus, I don't mind. I like the sound.
让人感到挺放松的
It's kinda soothing.
一个人睡觉感觉很奇怪
It feels weird to sleep alone.
我不太习惯 我也不知道为什么
I'm not used to it. I don't know why.
他以前也经常不在家
He used to go away all the time,
但是 这回 他
But this time, he's...
他是离开了
He's gone,
而且我知道他离开了
And I know he's gone.
一个人躺在床上感觉很孤独
And the bed feels lonely.
好像我不知道一个人该怎么睡觉似的
It's like I don't know how to sleep alone.
你确实不知道
You don't.
我是说 三个月以前 每次我往你家打电♥话♥
I mean, before three months ago, any time I called your house
或者去你家 或是和你视频通话的时候
Or came over or skyped or whatever,
克里斯丁娜总在你家
Cristina was there.
你好像从来都没自己睡过 我是说 你有德里克
There's no way you ever slept alone. I mean, you had derek.
即使你没有德里克陪你 你还有克里斯丁娜
And if you didn't have derek, you had cristina.
我想可以这样说
I'm guessing if it came down to it,
你以前就像是
You were, like, the middle spoon in the middle of
众星捧月
A very weird spooning situation.
你是我见过
I've never met a less alone person
最不孤独的人了
Than you used...
那是以前
Used to be.
我必须要学着一个人睡
I have to learn to sleep alone.
本打呼噜
Ben snores.
有时候他还说梦话
And he sometimes talks in his sleep.
他身上很热
And he's hot.
热得像个火炉
Like...A furnace.
好像有火从他身体里喷出来一样
Like flames shootin' out of him.
我肯爱他 他真是走狗屎运了
He's lucky I love him.
不过他现在是住院医师 晚上很少在家
And he's a resident and hardly home at night.
要不我早杀了他了
Or he'd be dead.
我好怀念和男人一起睡觉的感觉啊
I miss sleeping with a man in my bed.
你知道的 彼此背靠背
You know, facing away from each other,
几乎不触碰对方 除了有胳膊搂着你的腰
Barely touching except for just the arm thrown over your waist.
我半夜醒来
When I'd wake up at night,
会害怕
Terrified of...
害怕我自己
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表