没有人的记忆能是完美无缺的
Nobody's memory is perfect or complete.
我们把事情记混
We jumble things up.
-理查德 -抱歉 我做不到
- Richard. - I'm sorry. I can't.
我们会混淆时间线
We lose track of time.
-理查德 -不
-Richard! -No.
我们一会在这
We are in one place...
你觉得你的事业比我的重要
You believe that your career is more important than mine.
本来就是
It is!
一会在那
Then another.
-我为了你放弃了我的事业 -我不想你这样做的
- I gave it up for you. - I don't want it.
回想起来 一切都像一个漫长的不可逃避的瞬间
And it all feels like one long, inescapable moment.
我养育你是希望你成为一个杰出的人
I raised you to be an extraordinary human being.
所以请想象一下 当我五年后醒来发现
So imagine my disappointment when I wake up after five years
你只是一介庸人的时候 我是多么失望
and discover that you're no more than ordinary.
就像我妈妈曾说过
It's just like my mother used to say...
旋转木马永不停息
The carousel never stops turning.
是你要我来会诊的
You asked for a consult.
-而这就是我的建议 -但那不是重点
-This is my advice. - That's not the point.
-我必须先控制感染源 -先开刀进行手术
- I have to control the infection. - Surgery first.
她有一个脑室脓肿
She has an abscess of her brain ventricle.
如果我不能及时把它切除 她会死于感染扩散导致的败血症
If I don't operate, she will die of sepsis.
如果脓肿破裂的话 她就撑不到
If it ruptures, she won't sur...
可不可以一个一个来
Let's have one conversation here!
-梅雷迪斯 你怎么来了 -皮尔斯呼了我
- Meredith, what do you need? - Pierce paged me.
对 我需要一个普外科医生会诊 看下她的胸部C.T.
Yeah, I need a general consult on her chest.
-那韦博呢 -我呼的是格蕾医生
- What about Webber? - I paged Dr. Grey.
皮尔斯 先把这边的事说完可以吗
Pierce, make your case.
我尊重谢普特医生的观点
I respect Dr. Shepherd's opinion,
但我要先清除她体内的感染源
but I need to go in first to debride the infection
不然会导致她的心脏
before it shuts down her heart,
肺以及其他一系列器官的衰竭
her lungs, all of her organs.
她是我的病人 我呼你来只是让你会诊的
And she is my patient. I paged you for a consult.
抱歉 但是如果脑室破裂的话
I'm sorry, but if the ventricle ruptures,
她就完蛋了
it could be catastrophic.
我不能眼睁睁看着这一切发生
I can't sit back and let that happen.
如果照你说的做的话 她会死在手术台上的
If you go in first, she will die on your table.
照你说的做 她会变成一个脑死亡的病人
If you do, she could come out a brain-dead patient.
欧文 你来看看这个扫描图
Owen, will you look at the scans?
这个脓肿上部紧靠着脑室
The abscess is up against the ventricle.
这可能会引起严重的脑水肿和脑膜炎
It could cause significant brain edema and severe meningitis.
所以 你们俩都在和时间赛跑
So, basically, you're both racing the clock on this girl.
如果还有时间的话
If the time hasn't run out already.
心脏停止跳动了一切都完了
We'll know if her heart stops.
-格蕾 你怎么看 -我和皮尔斯想的一样
- Grey, what do you think? - I agree with Pierce.
我觉得我们应该先在颈部到胸腔作一纵隔
I think we get to the neck and the mediastinum first.
你先看看这个头部C.T.
Look at the head C.T.
我看过了 我还是觉得皮尔斯是对的
I did. I still think Pierce is right.
不 不 不 你看这儿
No, no, no, let me show you.
我知道怎么看脑扫描图 德里克
I know how to read a brain scan, Derek.
我从最好的医生那儿学的 还记得吗
I learned from the best, remember?
对 好的 我知道我们该怎么做了
All right, enough. I know what we're gonna do.
现在我们要去和病人谈谈了
Let's go and talk to the patient.
我做过根管治疗
I had had a root canal.
对 上周做的 你还因此痛了一个星期
Last week, and it's hurt for like a week.
但我觉得 那是根管治疗
But I figured, it's a root canal.
本来就会导致疼痛 不是吗
It's supposed to hurt, right?
对 可是你应该告诉我
Yeah, well, you should have told me.
可是 她昨天在工作的时候晕倒了
Anyway, she passed out at work yesterday,
并且从那之后就一直持续发烧
and she's run a fever ever since.
霍莉 一个在牙科中叫
Holly, you got an infection from the dental procedure
下行坏死性纵隔炎的病导致了你的感染
called descending necrotizing mediastinitis.
并且很快地从你的颈部扩散到你的胸腔纵隔
It spread quickly into your neck and down into your mediastinum,
也就是你的肺和你的心室中间的位置
which is the space between your lungs that houses your heart.
而发烧则是由感染导致的败血症引起的
And the fever is caused from the sepsis from the infection.
霍莉 除败血症之外 我还在你的脑部发现了一个隐患
Holly, in addition the sepsis, I found a lesion in your brain,
并且我认为我们应该先解决你的脑部危机
and I think we should start there first.
你的意思是说我的女儿需要动脑部手术吗
Are you telling me that my daughter needs brain surgery?
没错 而且是马上就要
Yes, immediately.
她还需要尽快做一个胸部清创术
She needs chest debridement as soon as possible.
-你们在说些什么 -我来说说我们接下来要做什么
- What are you saying? - Here is what we're going to do.
由于静脉滴注抗生素在你身上不起作用
You've not responded to the I.V. Antibiotics,
所以我想先给你做一个胸部C.T.来对比
so I would like to run a chest C.T. with contrast
确定哪一个感染源更紧要
to determine which infection is most urgent.
我们很快就会有结果的 可以吗
We will have a decision very soon, okay?
爱德华兹
Edwards?
嗨
Hi.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
由于我对胎儿外科手术很感兴趣
I am interested in fetal surgery,
然后韦博医生说我可以做一些胎儿超声波检查 所以
and Dr. Webber said that I could do some O.B. Ultrasounds, so...
所以是由你来给我做超声波检查
So, you're doing my ultrasound?
-除非你不想我来做 -不 不 不 你来做很好
- Unless you don't want me to. - No, no, no, it's fine.
来 学学我 把这个挤到
You got to learn...
我身上
On me.
我想 我来就好了
I mean, it's fine with me either way.
不 没事 我来就可以了
No, it's all good.
我们不想知道宝宝的性别 我也不会看的
We don't want to know the sex, so I'm not gonna look.
我会好好看的
I will do all of the looking.
那么 这儿是小脚还有脚趾
All right, so, there are the feet and the toes.
这是他的臀部
He's breech,
翘个二郎腿坐着像个菩萨一样
sitting cross-legged like a little Buddha.
对啊 他总是这样
Yeah, he does that.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-怎么了 -你说的是"他"
- What? - You said "He."
-不 我没有 -不 你的确说了
- No, I didn't. - Yeah, you did.
-你说的是"他" -我没说过
- You said "He." - No.
-你说了"他" -天呐 天呐 我的天呐
- You said "He." - Oh. Oh, oh, God.
我刚刚说了我不想知道孩子的性别
I just said I didn't want to know the sex!
我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真抱歉 我犯了低级错误
I'm sorry. It was a rookie mistake.
宝宝怎么样
How's it looking in...
嘿
Hey.
斯蒂芬妮
Stephanie.
你怎么在这儿
Why...?
我在练习
I'm practicing.
-这样啊 -对
- Okay. - Yeah. Mm-hmm.
好吧
Yeah.
好吧 只是你不要让她知道宝宝的性别
Um, all right, well, just don't let her know the sex.
哦 不
Oh, no.
她没有 她说宝宝坐得像个菩萨一样
No, she says the baby's sitting like a little Buddha,
就跟上次一样
just like last time.
上次吗
Last time?
嘿 你这个小东西
Hey, there, little... thing, you.
那么 我今天还有好多手术
All right, well, I got surgeries most of the day,
-所以 抱歉 我可能不能和你一起吃午餐了 -噢
- so I'm gonna miss our lunch. Sorry. - Aw.
托丽斯今天可能会让一个退伍战士站起来
Torres might get one of our guys back up on his feet today,
我也要错过那个了
and I'm gonna miss that, too.
哦 但是 好吧 祝你们好运
Ohh. But, yay, you guys. Good luck.
借你吉言
All right.
我刚刚对我的丈夫说了谎
And I just lied to my husband.
这真是好胎教啊
That's a great way to start parenthood lying.
呵呵 这真是极好的 真是万分感谢 爱德华兹
Awesome. Thanks, Edwards.
我很抱歉 但是检查还没做完
I'm really sorry, but we're not done.
不 已经做完了
Oh, we're done.
瑞克 你遥遥领先呢
Whoa, Rick, you're pulling way ahead.
乔丹 你要想超过瑞克
All right, you got to do better than that, Jordan,
可要加把劲了
if you want to beat Rick's numbers.
已经开始了吗
Oh, well, have we started?
我以为还在热身呢
See, I thought this was still the warm-up.
不 我手套都取下来了
Oh! Gloves are off.
小伙子们 你们不想要平局 对不对
You don't want a tie, right, guys?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表