孩子们都喜欢烧烤
Kids love baking,
我爱孩子 孩子们也都爱我
and I love babies, and babies love me.
并且 他们也是我的姨甥和姨甥女啊
And, you know, they're my niece and nephew,
所以 我非常愿意 我很乐意
so I would -- I would love to. I would love to.
你 你不一定非要做烧烤
You -- you don't have to bake.
好的 但我可以做吗
Okay, but can I?
我们还是很成功的
We were pretty successful.
我们努力切除了百分之九十八的肿瘤
We were able to remove about 98% of your tumor,
所以你还能活很多年
so you've got a few more years coming to you.
但我还没能
Well, I haven't been able
下决心睁开眼睛
to bring myself to open up my eyes yet.
不如现在睁开吧
Why don't you do that now?
好吧
Okay.
你们谁说句话我好知道哪个是哪个
Somebody say something so I know who's who.
你能看见了
You can see?
有点模糊 但 能看见了
I-it's blurry, but it's -- yeah!
或许你能看得更清楚 但也或许不能
Okay, that may improve, it may not.
德鲁 我们要做一些检查 但这
Drew, we'll run some tests, but --
这 这 我本来都没抱任何希望的
It's -- but that's -- I didn't think that I should hope.
薰衣草医生
Dr. Lavender.
你成功了
You did it.
我说 我知道你能成功
I -- I mean, I knew you could do it.
-即使是你说不可能之后 -但确实不可能
- Even when you said it was impossible -- - Because it was.
但你真的成功了
But you pulled it off!
而你却喊了停
And you said to stop.
这就是区别
That's the difference.
当你仅有一丝希望甚至毫无希望
I know what it is to walk into a hospital O.R.
仍然拟定计划 付出努力 祈祷希望
with little or no chance of success,
即使你知道这一切努力最终可能完全没有回报
to do all of the planning and hoping and labor,
但你还是走进了医院手术室
knowing that in the end,
我知道这意味着什么
it may amount to nothing.
这是无法实现的事情
It's impossible.
但医生正是要来完成不可能的事
But it is what is asked of us.
如果你做不到
And if you can't do it,
如果你不愿意在最黑暗的地方
if you aren't willing to keep looking for light
不断寻找光明 即使一切都显得不可能
in the darkest of places without stopping
你也不会放弃 那么你永远也不会成功
even when it seems impossible, you will never succeed.
我接下来要对赫尔曼做的
What I am doing next with Herman
比这个要困难很多很多
is much, much harder than this.
我必须做得更好
I only need to be better,
并且我会不顾一切做到更好
And I am gonna get there any way I can.
如果你不愿意这么做
If you are not willing to do that,
那你就不应该再和我一起工作了
then you shouldn't be working with me
并且你可能也不适合再做一名外科医生
and you probably shouldn't be a surgeon.
明白吗
Understand?
还好吗
Everything all right?
对了 蜡烛的法子很管用
Hey, the candle thing does work, by the way.
谢谢了
So, thanks for that.
霍华德
Howard?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
这一天里发生太多事情了
This is just a lot for one day.
像过了一辈子
For a lifetime.
准备好了吗
You ready?
是她
Oh, that's her.
她是真的吗
She's real?
她来了
Here she is.
妈妈在这
Here's mama.
瞧你啊
Look at you.
瞧瞧
Oh, look at you.
你和你♥爸♥爸长得好像呀
You look just like your daddy.
你有和他一样好看的下巴
You have his nice chin.
他捏了我的手指
He squeezed my finger.
然后放开了
And then he let go.
我们不能置身过近
We can't get too close.
我们的患者即将失去的那些爱 欢乐和希望
If we felt even a little of the love and the joy
我们只要亲身感受到了哪怕只有一丝一毫
and the hopes that our patients are saying goodbye to...
我们就再也无法重回杏林
...we'd never be able to function.
结束了吗
Is it over?
再给他们一点时间
I'm giving them some time.
今天谢谢你了
Thank you for today.
我想在那 那个时候
I think that it would have been harder
一定很痛苦
to be in there.
对任何人来说 都不好受
It's... never easy for anybody.
所以我们只是说 "对您的损失我们很遗憾"
So we say, "We're sorry for your loss."
希望这能提供一些慰藉
And we hope it offers something.
能带我回家吗
Can you just take me home?
带我回家 带我上♥床♥
Take me home, take me to bed,
然后抱着我
and just hold me?
能够送去一些支持
Some little bit of support.
带来一片宁静
Some bit of peace.
使你得到一种解脱
Some bit of closure.
那些温暖的
Something good.
那些美好的
Some little piece of beauty
在黑暗之中闪耀着
in the midst of someplace dark.
我的孩子活了43分钟
My baby lived for 43 minutes.
意料之外的礼物
An unexpected gift...
总在最需要的时刻送达
just when it's needed most.
周末怎么样 在华盛顿 和你老公
How was your weekend? In DC? With your husband?
很 很开心
It, was fun.
我并不是想说你坏话 但我就不擅长撒谎
I am not here to judge you. But I'm a bad liar.
我不知道你是什么意思
I don't know what you are talking about.
你带着装满了
You packed a suitcase full
你的内衣的行李箱出门过周末
of lingerie and you went away for the weekend.
是的 我
Yeah I -
德里克给我打了三次电♥话♥问你在哪
Derek called me three times asking where you were.
不管你做了什么
Whatever you were doing -
肯定不是和他在一起
it wasn't with him.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表