实习医生格蕾
—
第十一季 第二集 "拼图残缺"
"Puzzle with a Missing Piece"
天啊 等等
Oh, boy. Hold on one second.
我昨天就是在这迷路的
I got lost here yesterday.
-我从小 -就喜欢谜题
- I love puzzles. - Since I was a kid.
不 你的礼物还没到
Nope, your present hasn't come yet.
到底是什么礼物
What is this present?
你总说到时我就知道了
You keep saying I'll know when I see it.
我什么时候能看到
When am I gonna see it?
是的 妈妈 我还在工作
Yes, mom, I am still at work.
我接手了上一任医生的病例 加上新的病人
I've got all the last guy's caseload, plus new patients.
都没时间搞研究了
There's almost no time for research.
对 我交朋友了
Yes, I've made friends.
"他们叫什么" 妈妈 别问了
"What are their names," Mom?
周五版《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上的填字游戏
My record for the Friday New York Times crossword
我的最快记录是11分钟 那时我13岁
is 11 minutes...When I was 13.
我还在不断尝试刷新纪录
I'm still trying to beat that.
我为什么要交朋友 我来这里是管理一个科室的
Why do I need to make friends? I'm here to run a department.
好吧 我过于自夸了
Okay, that sounds braggy.
我只想说 一旦我发现了谜题
I just mean once I pick a puzzle up,
不把谜题解开我不罢休
I can't put it down until it's solved.
不 我还没和她谈过
No, I haven't talked to her yet.
我想我不会告诉她了
I don't think I'm going to.
没有姐妹我一直过得很好
I've gotten by just fine without a sister.
我不需要姐妹 至少不想和她做姐妹
I don't need one now. At least not this one.
我只是好奇 我拿起石头
I was curious. I picked up the rock.
看到下面有什么了 我再把石头放回去
I saw what was underneath it. I'm gonna put the rock back.
追究这件事实在太傻了
It was stupid to have picked it up in the first place.
不 我只是不想再纠结生母的事情了
No, I'm just saying I don't need answers about my birth mom.
我有一个家庭 我梦想中最棒的家庭
I have a family. I have the best family I could ask for.
我有你们
I have you guys.
爸爸 爸爸 别哭了
Dad. Dad, stop crying.
我不会回家的 妈妈 告诉他我不回家
I'm not coming home. Mom. Tell him I'm not coming home.
我爱你们 我得走了
Oh, guys, I love you. I got to go.
我喜欢谜题 所以选择学医
I think puzzles are why I went into medicine.
医学中永远充满了未解难题
That's most of what medicine is.
收集所有信息
Gather all available information...
-她昏迷多久了 -不到一分钟
- How long has she been down? - Less than a minute.
她心动过缓 之后就停搏了
She bradycardia, and then she went asystole.
我们做了心肺复苏
We started CPR.
分♥析♥问题
...Assess the problem...
这样不行 我来吧
That's not gonna do it. Let me.
集中精神
...You focus your attention...
糟了 我都快压断她肋骨了
Shoot, I'm gonna break her ribs.
抱歉 玛乔丽 坚持住
Sorry, Marjorie. Hold on.
室颤 起搏器 充电100焦
V-fib. Paddles, please. Charge 100.
充好 离手
Charged. Clear.
充电200焦
Charge 200.
充电中 离手
Charging. Clear.
解决问题
...And you solve the puzzle.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you.
人却是更困难的谜题
People are a harder puzzle.
从没有正确答案
There's never one right answer.
不 谢谢 我要下楼
Oh, no, thanks. I'm going down.
我也是
Me, too.
你总有漏掉的信息
And you never have all of the information.
我要走路下楼 有益于心脏健康
I mean down the stairs. You know, heart health.
你们都在这里上班 你不能总躲着她
You both work here. You can't keep avoiding her.
我是来工作的 我会好好工作
I came here to work. That's what I'm gonna do.
要和格蕾医生合作时 我会跟她合作
When I have to work with Dr. Grey, I will.
我认为你来这里不仅是为了工作
I don't think that's all you came here for.
能不能就当我没说过
Look, can we go back to before I opened my mouth
私人的事
about my personal problems?
我们只做同事就好
And we can just be work colleagues.
可以吗 拜托
Can we do that, please?
纵向32答案是"玉米面包"
Number 32 down is "corn pone."
我花了好长时间才想到
Took me forever.
你什么时候和莱贝克斯谈
When are you gonna talk to Lebackes?
等到我能确定在医院的职位
Not till I'm sure I have my old job back.
-威尔森医生 -我原以为董事会的位置已定
Dr. Willis? - I thought this board appointment was a done deal.
谢谢 但现在我得竞争上岗
Thank you. But now that I have to compete for it --
威尔森医生
Dr. Willis.
我觉得莱贝克斯会理解的
I think Lebackes will understand.
-时机成熟了我就告诉他 -威尔森医生
- I just have to find the right moment. - Dr. Willis.
我觉得她叫的是你
I think she's talking to you.
你好
Oh, hi!
今天你跟着我 准备好查房♥了吗
I think you're with me today. You ready for rounds?
好的
Yes.
抱歉 我叫威尔逊 不是威尔森
Sorry, but it's -- it's Wilson, not Willis.
天啊 我很抱歉
Oh, god. I'm so sorry.
没关系 威尔逊 叫什么名字
That's okay. Wilson. What's first?
-乔 乔瑟芬 -不是问你叫什么
- Jo. Josephine. - Not your name.
病人的名字叫什么
What patient is first?
好吧 贝利医生要求会诊
Right. Dr. Bailey needs a consult.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
罗比·麦坎辰 22岁
This is Robbie Mccutcheon, 22,
无病史 无心脏疾病危险因素
No medical history or cardiac risk factors.
罗比现在正在和一颗
Robbie is currently trying to pass
超大的肾结石作斗争
a pretty impressive kidney stone.
你好 罗比 我是皮尔斯医生
Hi, Robbie. I'm Dr. Pierce.
忍♥着点 罗比
Oh, you hang in there, Robbie.
他已经预约了经皮肾输尿管镜取石术
He's scheduled for a percutaneous nephrolithotomy
-取出结石 -他自己无法自行排出吗
- to remove the stone. - Too big to pass on his own?
我生过一个孩子
I had a child once.
看他这样子 比我连生四个都疼
I'd rather have four more than do what he's trying to do.
忍♥着点 罗比
Hang in there, Robbie.
罗比一直有很严重的心动过速
Robbie's been having fairly sustained runs of v-tach.
贝利医生安排马上给他心梗测试板试验和心电图
Dr. Bailey ordered a cardiac panel and a stat EKG.
罗比 你只是感觉胃疼
Robbie, is the pain just in your stomach,
还是胸也疼
or does your chest hurt, too?
胸
Chest.
给他注射80毫克的索他洛尔和6毫克吗♥啡♥
Get me 80 milligrams I.V. Sotalol and 6 of Morphine.
索他洛尔:Ⅲ类抗心律失常药物
-好的 医生 -罗比 我要你
- Yes, doctor. - Robbie, I'm
试着深呼吸
going to need you to take some deep breaths.
-疼死了 -我知道
- It hurts. - I know.
束支传导阻滞容易再次诱发心动过速
Bundle branch block re-entrant v-tach.
他有可能突发心脏病
He's at risk for sudden cardio attack?
深呼吸 罗比
Breathe, Robbie.
放松
Just relax.
很好
good.
你的窦性心律正常了
Okay, you got a normal sinus rhythm.
他即使做小手术也会有危险
He's at risk for even minor surgery.
手术要推迟 等我做完全身检查
You'll have to postpone until I can do a full work-up.
他需要做超声心动图 下一位病人是谁
He'll need an echo. Who's next?
丽塔 艾力克
Rita, Eric.
-在医院习惯吗 -慢慢适应
- All settled in? - Getting there.
开始吧 米尔顿
Hit it, Milton.
威尔逊
Wilson.
天啊 抱歉
God. Sorry.
丽塔·乔杜瑞 35岁 怀孕33周
Rita Choudry, 35, 33 weeks pregnant,
由于血氧含量低住院 需卧床休息
admitted for low sats and bed rest.
永远卧床
Forever.
我真的要一直躺床上直到孩子出生吗
Really? I have to be here until this baby comes out?
对 没错 为什么呢
Yes, you do. Tell me why.
-丽塔患有埃布斯坦畸型 -什么意思
- Rita suffers from Ebstein's malformation. - Which is?
先天性三尖瓣畸形
A congenital malformation of the tricuspid valve.
抱歉打搅了 皮尔斯医生 介意我们加入吗
Excuse me, Dr. Pierce. Do you mind if we play through?
当然不会 这也有你的病人
Absolutely. You have a patient here, too.
乔杜瑞小女孩 离预产期还有六周
Baby girl Choudry, E.D.D. Six weeks.
她患有左心室双入口
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表