他的心在跳 我可以看到他的呼吸
His heart's beating. I can see his breath.
早上起来我还是两个好孩子的妈妈
I woke up this morning the mother of two perfect children.
幸福 骄傲
Happy, proud.
现在却
And now...
我无法理解
I just don't understand.
非常抱歉 吉布森太太
Very sorry, Mrs. Gibson.
天呐
Oh, god.
他怎么样了
Hey, how's he doing?
血压在下降 他在从引流管里向外渗血
Pressure's dropping, and he's oozing from his drains.
器官共享联合网络没有可用肝脏
Well, unos didn't have anything available.
俄勒冈州的其他医院也没有
Neither did any of the hospitals here or in Oregon.
你联♥系♥到他的家属了吗
Did you track down his family?
他在系统里
Oh, he's in the system.
上个领养他的家庭
His latest foster parents haven't seen him
在领养他的当晚就再也没见过他了
since the night he came to stay with them, though,
所以他们不会过来了
So, uh, they're not exactly racing down here.
他就自己吗
So he's alone?
他就要自己一个人死在这里吗
And he's just gonna die here, alone.
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
没有肝脏的话 他还有
Well, without a liver, he's got...
几个小时
hours.
本 留在这里
Ben, stay with him.
保证他的收缩压在100以上
Keep his SBP above 100.
你去哪
Where you going?
我只是知道自己如果不全都试一下的话
Well, I-I-I just can't go to sleep tonight
今晚我会睡不着
knowing I didn't try absolutely everything.
天呐 怎么会这样
God, I mean, how did this happen?
今天本来那么美好的开端
This day started out so great.
很幸福 你的原话啊
"Blessed," I think you said.
现在我要请求那个母亲要她儿子的器官了
Now I have to go ask the mom for her son's organs.
太糟糕了
That sucks.
真的非要这样吗
Is this how it has to be?
我开心了 就有人要受罪吗
If I'm that happy, someone else has to be that unhappy?
这个可怜的警♥察♥的母亲今天失去了两个儿子
I mean, this poor cops' mom lost two sons today.
什么 两个儿子
What? Two sons?
中风
Stroke.
在手术台上
On the table.
天呐
Oh, god.
你得告诉他们的长官
Okay, you have to tell their commanding officer.
他今天问了一天好消息了
He's been asking for good news all day.
好的 等我问完
Sure, I'll go talk to him
这个母亲我们是否可以
as soon as I'm done asking the mom
切取她英雄儿子的器官之后就去跟他谈
if we can cut up her hero sons for body parts.
哪个 现在几点了
Which, what time is it?
这些器官很快也会死的
Those organs will be dead soon, too.
还有 那个长官一直在问我
Also, the commanding officer keeps asking
带进来那个男孩的状况
about the kid they brought in.
我想那是因为他只想听到他死的消息
I think it's 'cause he just wants to hear that he's dead.
你能怪他吗
Can you blame him?
我给一群小学生看了一张
I showed a bunch of school kids
咖啡罐卡在肛♥门♥里的X光片
that x-ray of a coffee can stuck up some guy's butt.
-引人入胜 -阿历克斯
- Riveting. - Alex.
看看气氛再说话吧 兄弟
Read the room, man.
我只是想给你们打打气
I was just trying to cheer you up.
格蕾 你的病人是器官捐赠者吗
Oh, Grey, um, is your patient an organ donor?
我正要去问问她
I'm about to go ask her now.
什么时候 现在吗
Oh, when? Now?
你知道 现在正好缺少器官
'Cause, you know, there's a window.
我知道 贝利 我知道
I know, Bailey. I know.
并且有个15岁的孩子正躺在手术室里
And I have a 15-year-old boy open in the O.R.,
等着一个合适的肝脏
who needs a liver,
而器官共享联合网络的器官快要告罄了
and unos is coming up empty.
15岁的孩子 你不是在说...
15-year-old? You're not talking about --
我看了你的病人 他的肝脏完全匹配
I checked your patient, and he's a perfect match.
而且我们今天就能做这个手术
And we can do it today,
如果那位母亲愿意定向捐赠的话
if the mother would consider a directed donation.
你不是认真的吧
Are you serious?
我只是请你跟她提一下这件事
Okay, all I'm asking is that you bring it up with her.
-就问一下 -不可能
- Just ask. - No!
如果没有新肝脏的话 他活不了的
He will not survive without a new liver.
贝利 要她捐赠儿子的器官已经很难了
Bailey, asking for her sons' organs is hard enough.
现在你还想要她把器官捐给那个
Now you want me to ask her for organs
杀了她两个儿子的男孩
to give to the kid that killed her sons?
先别管这些恩怨
Okay, take away the story.
好吗 别管谁是好人谁是坏人
Right, take away the good guys and bad guys.
一个孩子需要一个肝脏
It's a child who needs an organ
而另一个病人恰好有一个可以捐给他的
and a patient with one to give.
贝利 那位女士今天已经失去了所有
Bailey, that woman lost everything today.
我知道
I know!
难道你以为我不明白这点吗
Okay, you don't think I know that?
但是从职业道德上说 你必须这么做
But ethically, you have to.
从职业道德上说 我为我的病人和家属
Ethically, I'm looking out for the best interest
寻求他们的利益最大化
of my patient and his family.
谢谢你送我们出来
Hey, thanks for walking us out.
你知道 你不必这样做的
You know, you didn't have to do that.
就你的方向感来说 我觉得挺需要的
With your sense of direction, I kind of did.
这...
That's...
这倒也是
That is absolutely true.
我知道这耽搁了你一些时间
I know it's been a drag for you,
但是我真的很感谢你
but I really appreciate it.
你让参观医院变得很有趣 所以谢谢你
You really did make it fun, so thank you.
我也要谢谢你
Well, thank you.
-所以... -你看到朱莉了吗
- Yeah, so-- - Where's Julie?
-你说什么 -我找不到朱莉了
- What? - I can't find Julie.
她没有在大巴上 你看见她了吗
She's not on the bus. Have you seen her?
没有
No.
等等 朱莉就是那个...
Oh. Wait, Julie is the one who --
那个一直在问警♥察♥情况的孩子
Who was asking about the policeman.
那个朱莉
That Julie.
她刚刚还在这儿 不是吗
She was just right here, wasn't she?
朱莉
Julie?
别担心 我们会找到她的
Hey, don't worry. We'll find her.
我们会找到她的 女士
We'll find her, ma'am.
我知道现在对你来说是个困难的时刻
I know this is a difficult time
我也知道现在你最不愿意去想这些事情
and it's the last thing you'd want to think about,
但是你需要做一个决定
but you do have a decision to make.
你觉得你的儿子是否会考虑
Do you know if your sons
成为一名器官捐赠者
would have considered becoming organ donors?
他们从小就乐于助人
They were always helping people, even as little boys.
这也是为什么他们会想当警♥察♥
That's why they wanted to be policemen.
好吧 布雷特是这样
Well, Brett did.
皮特 他一直有些摇摆不定
Pete -- he was always a little mixed up.
布雷特做什么 他就做什么
He just followed brett,
但是后来 他找到了他自己的方向
but then he -- he found his way.
我觉得这是他们想要的
I think that... that's what they'd want.
我认为他们想去帮助别人
I think they'd want to help.
好的
Okay.
这边有一些文件你需要填一下
There'll be some paperwork to fill out.
-吉布森夫人 -好的
- Uh, Mrs. Gibson? - Sure.
你可以指定将你儿子的肝脏
It is possible for you to designate
捐献给某一个人
where you want your son's liver to go.
具体来说 我现在有一个年轻的病人
Uh, specifically, I have a young patient --
他才15岁 他迫切地需要一个新肝脏
He's only 15 -- desperately in need of a liver.
你儿子布雷特的肝脏和他完美匹配
He's a perfect match with your son Brett.
天呐
Oh, god.
那么年轻 这太不幸了
So young. That's terrible.
你认为布雷特能够帮助那个孩子
And you think Brett could help that boy?
他可以
He could.
你也可以
You could.
15岁
15? Mm.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表