利用了这位善良风趣的病人
For using this nice, funny man,
把他变成活生生的技能实验室
for turning him into a skills lab.
我不会把病人用来练手的
I can't use a human being for practice.
你会愧疚
You feel guilty
因为你只想到你自己
because you are thinking about you.
这跟你没有任何关系
And this has nothing to do with you.
一切都事关德鲁
This is about Drew.
这是他最后的希望
This was his last hope.
机会很渺茫 德鲁是知道的
The chances were slim, and Drew knew that.
所以我在想 但他发现最后的希望也没有了
So I am thinking about what to say to him
我该怎么跟他说
when he finds out that that last hope is gone.
这也是你应该想的问题
That is what you should be thinking about,
不是你自己的愧疚
not your own guilt.
松开钳子
Clamps off.
恢复正常血液流动
Up with the flow.
加油 跳动吧
Come on, start beating.
好吧 得用电击了
All right, we're gonna have to use some electricity.
充电至20焦
Charge the paddles to 20.
-已充电 -离手
- Charged. - Clear.
-天啊 -再一次
- Oh, god. - Again.
她的心脏今天经受了不少事情
Her heart's been through a lot today.
她中枪了 生了孩子
She got shot and she had a baby.
离手
Clear!
布伦达
Brenda!
你得抱抱你的孩子啊
You are going to hold your baby.
知道吗
Do you understand me?
你生了个小女孩 她想见你啊
You have a little girl who wants to meet you,
你要醒过来
so you are going to show up for that
你要去抱她
and you are going to hold her.
离手
Clear!
我都安排好了 你可以不用来的
I got things covered. You don't have to be here if...
-你不想我来这吗 -不是的
- You don't want me here? - No.
不是 这医院没了你不行啊
No, this place doesn't work without you.
今天完全一团糟
It's been a mess here today.
我需要你在这
I need you here,
但如果你不想来 就不需要来
but not if you don't need to be here.
我想在这里
I want to be here.
没人见过那位神秘实习生
No one has seen my mysterious intern.
没人听说过她
No one's even heard of her.
我负责急诊室 我认识所有实习生
I run the E.R. I know every intern.
-她叫什么名字 -我不知道
- What's her name? - I-I don't know.
我只知道她头发是黑色的
I mean, she -- she's dark haired,
脸上一脸迷茫
She's got a vacant look on her face,
她 她就在那
And she -- she's right there.
嘿 你
Hey! Hey, you.
-为什么我叫你做的事你没做 -沃伦
- Why didn't you do what I asked you to? - Warren.
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry. I don't know if...
为什么你还拿着这个
And -- and why do you still have this?
-我今早跟你说了 -马上停下来
- I told you this morning to just -- - Stop it right now.
你不在这工作 对吗
You don't work here, do you?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
温迪
Wendy.
这是个人免责声明文件
These are personal release papers
是给一位已去世的病人
for a deceased patient.
这个病人是谁
Who is this patient?
我的未婚夫
My fiancee?
你是昨晚来的
You came in last night.
我没法回家
I couldn't go home.
迈克尔和我从度假屋开车回家
Michael and I were driving home from this lodge.
我们还想着要在那办婚礼
We thought we might have our wedding there.
然后大卡车就来了 然后
And then there was a big truck, and then...
所有人都很友好
Everyone's been really nice.
他们帮我清洗干净
They got me cleaned up.
有人给了我这身衣服穿
Someone gave me these clothes to wear
因为我的衣服都沾满了
because mine were covered in...
我到自助食堂去
I went down to the cafeteria.
我想他们可能把我当成医生了
I think they thought I was a doctor.
他们给我吃的
They gave me food.
我到楼上的婴儿室 我看着那些宝宝们
I went upstairs to the nursery. I looked at the babies.
他们能让我感觉好一点
And it made me feel a little better.
我很抱歉我把那位医生的事情搞砸了
I'm sorry if I messed up things for that one doctor.
我不知道
I wasn't sure...
他们告诉我等我准备好了
They told me I could take
就可以带着迈克尔的东西回家了
Michael's things home with me when I was ready.
我还没有准备好
I haven't been ready.
我知道
I know.
我们本来还要做好多事情
We were gonna do so many things.
我们才刚刚开始
This was our beginning.
我们为我们的生活和家庭
We had so many plans for a life
计划了那么多 现在全都没了
and a family, and now they're gone!
全都没有了
They're gone.
温蒂 你信上帝吗
Wendy, do you believe in God?
信
Yes.
不过他不信
But he didn't.
-迈克尔不信 -没关系
- Michael didn't believe. - It's okay.
你虔诚的信仰也可以叫他得救
You can believe enough for the two of you.
你失去了某个人
You have lost somebody,
你很悲痛
and you are hurting,
但你总能熬过艰难
but you will get through this.
你一定能度过此劫
You can survive this.
你是坚强的女人
You are strong.
没事
It's okay.
会没事的
You are gonna be okay.
我保证
I promise.
塞缪尔·诺伯特·艾弗里
Samuel Norbert Avery.
我们儿子就叫这个名字吧
That should be our son's name.
确定吗
It should?
我觉得我等到了我一直在等待的东西
I think I got what I was waiting for.
是吗
You did?
我们回楼上去吧
Let's go back upstairs.
我准备好了
I'm ready now.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith?
我计划变了
Uh, my plans have changed.
周末我可以帮你值班了
Uh, I'd be happy to take your weekend call.
-你去吧 -谢谢 但没关系
- You should go. - Thanks, but it's fine.
-我可以下次再去 没关系 -不 不
- I can go another time. It's not a big deal. - No, no.
听我的 我一辈子都后悔
Take it from a man who has spent his life
没有搭上之前那趟飞机
regretting the flights he never took.
快买♥♥机票 去见德里克
Get on the plane, see Derek.
这才是大事
It is a big deal.
但没有人帮我看孩子
But I don't have anyone to watch my kids
阿米莉娅又要上班 所以
and amelia is working, so --
-我可以 -什么
- I am here. - What?
我说我可以
I said I'm here.
我独自一人搬过来 只交了一个朋友
I moved here alone and I have made one friend,
我把你看作是我的朋友
and I consider you my friend.
我 我是说 我不是
Oh, I-I just -- I mean, I didn't even --
我是说
No, I'm just saying.
如果你需要帮忙
If you ever need something,
比如需要帮忙搬家
like if you ever need help moving
或者送你去机场
or, like, a ride to the airport,
我是可以提供这些帮助的朋友
like, I'm that kind of friend.
但我也不能请你帮我看孩子
But I can't ask you to babysit my kids.
别逗了 我很乐意
Are you kidding me? I would love to.
我参加过女童子军
I was a girl scout, and I was registered
还注册成为了青年儿童看护
with a babysitting service as a teenager.
我做得很好
And I'm good.
我是那种可以
I mean, I'm a "Play
一边陪他们玩一边做饭的保姆
on the floor and cook for them" babysitter.
-你还会做饭 -我还会做烧烤
- You cook? - And I bake.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表