实习医生格蕾
—
第十一季 第十四集 "失之毫厘"
"The Distance"
《实习医生格蕾》前情提要
Previously on "Grey's anatomy"...
你的肿瘤很聪明 我也一样 我能打败它
Your tumor is smart. But so am I. I can beat it.
这些手段都会导致患者死亡吗
Any one of these approaches would likely kill the patient?
我不能在人生最后几个月
I refuse to spend the last few months of my life
活得这么心塞
feeling like a pile of crap.
我能给你的不仅仅是几个月
I am going to give you more than a few months.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
所有人都认为这样不行
Nobody thinks that this can work.
那是因为没人懂
No one understands it.
肿瘤归你管
You get at my tumor,
我的知识归你
you get at my knowledge,
我的命就给我自己决定吧
I get at my life.
每张卡片代表一个
Each card represents a fetus
我要教罗宾斯救治的胎儿手术
that I'm gonna teach Robbins how to fix.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready to take this over yet.
-赫尔曼医生呢 -她出去了
- Where's Dr. Herman? - She stepped out.
-你怎么了 -格伦达·卡斯蒂略出事了
- What do you need? - It's glenda castillo.
-你给我做个扫描吧 -走
- I need you to scan me. - let's go.
我要找赫尔曼
I need Herman right now.
亚利桑那 是时候了
Arizona, it's time.
阿米莉娅
Amelia?
我去准备手术室
I'll get the O.R. prepped.
你去通知病人
You'll inform the patient?
1888年 威廉·威廉姆斯·凯恩
In 1888, William Williams Keen
成为首次成功摘除
became one of the first surgeons
大脑肿瘤的外科医生之一
to successfully remove a brain tumor.
没错 这称得上是伟大的胜利
A big win. It's true.
你可以去查查
You can look it up.
但几乎查不到的是
What's harder to find, however,
他无数次试图切除肿瘤
are stories of all the times old double-Billy K
却最终失败的例子
tried to pull a tumor out of a brain and lost.
肯定会有没有救治成功的
The losses must have happened.
外科医生必须时刻准备接受病人的死亡
A surgeon must always be prepared to lose.
而对于神经外科而言 面对巨大的肿瘤
And in neurosurgery, with the big tumors --
我们成败的比率近乎一半一半
We lose those battles as often as we succeed.
关键在于 不论输赢 都不能轻言放弃
The key, though, win or lose, is to never fail.
斗争是我们唯一的选择
And the only way to fail is not to fight.
你只能不断斗争 直至最后
So you fight until you can't fight anymore.
消息都传开了
Word's getting around.
观摩室已经全满了
You're gonna have a full gallery.
大家都想去旁观
Everybody wants to see the show.
你感觉咋样 有信心没
You feeling good, confident?
你没在紧张吧 你还好吗
You're not worried, are you? Are you worried?
你不用跟着我了 亨特医生
This is where you leave me, Dr. Hunt.
你还好撒 需要什么吗
You okay? Do you need anything?
我没事 挺好的 我只是...
I'm fine. I'm great. I just...
想一个人做术前准备 所以...
prep alone, so...
我们到时见
I will see you on the other side.
没事的
Okay.
放松
Okay. Okay.
我们能行的
We are doing this, okay?
我们一定行
We're doing this.
要是她醒了 她肯定会不停叨叨
If she's awake, she'll tell you for the fifteenth time
让你舍她保孩子
to save her child's life, not hers.
你就听她说完
Listen to her, let her say her piece,
然后你该做什么还做什么
then you do what needs to be done.
我觉得我没法... 我不行的
I don't think that I can do -- no, I know I can't.
你可以的
You can.
-妮可 -你必须可以
- Nicole. - You will.
我们进手术室了
Let's get you inside now, okay?
好了 一切都准备妥当
Okay, I have everything set up.
片子全拿来了
You will have all of your films,
你最爱的助理护士也在 你...
Your favorite scrub nurse, y--
你咋了
What is happening?
我在模仿超人
I'm being a superhero.
好...吧
O...kay.
有科学研究显示
There's a scientific study that shows
如果你在参加面试 做演讲
That if you stand like this in superhero pose
或完成艰巨任务前五分钟
For just five minutes before a job interview or...
摆个超级英雄的经典站姿
A big presentation or a really hard task,
你不仅会倍感自信
You will not only feel more confident,
而且发挥的水准也会有所提高
You will perform measurably better.
真的假的
Seriously?
真的
Seriously.
你感觉到了吗
You feel it?
我们是超级英雄
We're superheroes.
我们是超级英雄
We are superheroes.
昂起你的头颅 进入赛场
Hold up your head and enter the arena
直面迎击敌人
and face the enemy.
顽强斗争 直至最后
Fight until you can't fight anymore.
坚持不懈
Never let go.
永不言弃
Never give up.
手术计划是这样的
Here's the plan.
我们要栓塞肿瘤 然后再试图扭转
We're gonna embolize the tumor to see if we can reverse
肿瘤对孕妇血液循环的影响
the effects on mom's circulation.
一旦失败 恐怕...
And if not, then I'm afraid --
赫尔曼哪儿去了
Where's Herman?
不逃避
Never run.
不屈服
Never surrender.
格伦达的血小板数非常低
Glenda's platelet count is critically low,
我们得先给她输六袋血小板
So we need to give her six packs of platelets
以避免肝包膜渗血
to avoid liver capsule bleeding.
之后我们用胎儿镜
And then we'll perform the fetoscopy
来扭转层叠...
to reverse the cascade --
你一直在说"我们" 但明明就你一个人
You keep saying "We," but I only see you.
-赫尔曼呢 -她不来了
- Where the hell is Herman? - She's not coming.
什么叫她不来
What do you mean she's not coming?
为信念而战
Fight the good fight.
开始计时 谢谢
Start the clock, please.
你必须战斗...
You fight...
十号♥刀
Ten blade.
...不论形势如何绝望
...even when it seems inevitable...
...你也绝不能不战而败
...that you're about to go down swinging.
你们通常都这样吗
So... this is a regular thing.
全都来这 观摩手术 为啥啊
You all come up here - and you watch surgeries. Why?
我们观摩的不是一般的手术
Not just surgeries --
只有那些重要的 重大的
the big surgeries, the whale surgeries,
稀奇疯狂的手术
the rare ones, the crazy ones.
你想想 那些惊心动魄的手术
I mean, you're on the edge of your seat.
病人随时可能死在手术台上
The patient could die.
生死就在一瞬间
This is life or death.
你的肾上腺素激增 心跳加速...
The adrenaline, the rush --
这么说 你把人的生死
Okay, so you watch, like, the worst day
当电影看呢
of a person's life like a movie.
不是电影 那样也太没品了
No, not like a movie. That's insulting.
这又不是逗乐子的
This is not entertainment.
说什么电影
"Movie."
好了 好戏就要开场了
Oh, okay. This is where the good part starts.
借过 谢谢你帮我占了个座
Excuse me. Ah, thanks for saving my seat.
我拦人胳膊都快拦废了
I almost got my arm torn off,
不过 你来得时候正好
But, uh, your timing is excellent.
开始注射染色剂了
Ah, the dye's coming in.
好戏开成了
It's kickoff time.
准备注入染色剂
Let's go ahead and inject the dye.
请关灯
Lights, please.
注射染色剂做什么
What does the dye do?
肿瘤在染色剂下发光
Oh, the dye makes the whole tumor glow so that
这样我们就能看清肿瘤和大脑的分界了
we can see where the tumor ends and where the brain begins.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表