如果我是她妈妈 就算脑出血没要她命
If I were her mother and this brain bleed didn't kill her,
我也会要了她的命
I would totally kill her.
天啊 怎么会这样
Oh, god. Oh, god,
我语气像极了我年少时的父亲
I sound just like my father when I was a teenager.
我这是怎么了
What is -- what is wrong with me?
我爱他 可我不想让咱们女儿
I love him, but I don't want our daughter
有个我爸爸那样的妈妈
to have my father for a mother.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you just said,
但无论我们有几个孩子或是只有一个孩子
but it's nice to see what our kids have
我们都会好好照顾的
in so far for them someday or kid.
你确定不再考虑代♥孕♥了
You sure you don't want to consider surrogate?
好吧 我看不下去了
Ok, I can't watch this.
我去看一下
I'm gonna go check on the...
等手术结束后 你再告诉我
Will you tell me when it's, um -- when it's over?
没问题
Yeah.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们正打算对他的肾脏进行自身移植
We were about to do the autotransplant on his kidney
但他的血压骤降
when his B.P. dropped out.
我来接手吧
I'll take over.
我觉得他心源性休克了
I think he's in cardiogenic shock.
谢谢 我能搞定
Thank you. I've got this.
他的心内膜炎造成了二尖瓣的感染
He's got a failed mitral valve from endocarditis.
他需要球囊反搏
He'll need a balloon pump.
给我换衣戴手套
Gown and glove me.
缝合腹部 叫心胸外科的人来
Pack the belly and get a cardiac team in here.
爱德华兹 给右腹股沟做手术准备
Edwards, prep the right groin.
爱德华兹正在监视肾脏
Edwards is monitoring the kidney.
快点 爱德华兹
Edwards, now.
快把这件手术室清空 这些都拿走
Let's get this O.R. changed out. These need to go.
皮尔斯医生 你应该知道等你完成后
Dr. Pierce, you realize that I have another surgery to finish
-我还有一个手术要做 -大家快点
- as soon as you're done here. - Quickly, people.
-皮尔斯医生 我在跟你说话 -我没听见
- Dr. Pierce, I'm talking to you. - And I am ignoring you.
这位病人心脏突然出事
We've got a patient in cardiac distress,
这本可避免
which could have been avoided
就是你没让我先做超声
if I had gotten that echo earlier.
你已经拒绝我一次 不会再有第二次了
I let you overrule me before. That is not gonna happen again.
无论你在这里有多重要 格蕾医生
No matter how important you are around here, Dr. Grey.
我的职责是治疗病人 不是拍你马屁
I have a duty to help this patient, not kiss your ass.
亨特医生 你和我一起做
Dr. Hunt, I could use an assist.
爱德华兹医生 保管好
Dr. Edwards, let's make sure
那个肾脏
that that kidney is prepped and ready to go.
等她一结束 我们就继续手术
As soon as she's finished, we'll get back in there.
不是吧
Oh, no.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-不见了 -什么不见了
- It's -- it's gone. - What's gone?
装有肾脏的盆 肾脏不见了
The basin with the kidney. The kidney is gone.
快去找啊
Well, look for it!
地板上
Look on the floor,
有害垃圾箱里 每个角落都找找
look in the hazardous waste bins, look everywhere.
抱歉 格蕾医生 我只不过两分钟没看它
I'm sorry, Dr. Grey. I took my eyes off it for two minutes.
因为皮尔斯医生来了而且到处使唤你
Because Dr. Pierce came in and started ordering you around.
对 我刚才一直在使唤一个住院医师
Yes, I was ordering the resident around.
完全不顾她正在干什么
With no knowledge of what she was already doing.
你是让我对你住院医师的无能负责吗
Are you blaming me for your resident's incompetence?
-这太可笑了 -你就不应该进来
- That is ridiculous. - You should have never barged in --
我们现在有个腹腔全开的病人躺在床上
Hey, we have a patient open on the table
他需要我们全神贯注
who needs our undivided attention.
-你们两个都闭嘴 -她才是...
- Both of you, settle down. - She's the one --
-她说因为我肾脏才不见了 -我说了闭嘴
- She's accusing me of losing a kidney -- - I said settle down!
我找到了
Oh, I found it!
他们把肾脏丢在了水池里
They dumped it in the basin.
它一直都在水池里
It's been in the sink the whole time.
快把它拿出来 看还能不能救活它
Let's get it in here and see if we can save it.
瞳孔散大
Pupil's blown.
他出现了疝气 该死的
He's herniating. Damn it!
我来替彼得森先生的妻子问一下他的情况
Hey, just wanted to get an update on Mr. Peterson for his wife.
注射100克20%的甘露醇
Push 100 grams of 20% mannitol!
颅内压依然很高
I.C.P. is still elevated.
继续注射甘露醇 他的大脑受损太严重
More mannitol! His brain injury's too far gone.
我们一直都在抢救
We've been trying to salvage things.
-他这样子有多长时间了 -37分钟
- How long has he been down? - 37 minutes.
我要宣布死亡了
I'm gonna call it.
死亡时间 18:32
Time of death, 18:32.
凯普纳 没事吧
Kepner, is everything okay?
没事 我没事 只是...
Yeah, yeah. No, I'm fine. It's just...
他只是想去拿他孩子的飞盘
He was just trying to get his kid's frisbee, you know?
谢博德医生正在全力帮助莫妮卡
Dr. Shepherd's doing everything he can for Monica,
但只是...
but it's just...
她看起来没事啊 还给我脸色看
She seemed so fine, giving me attitude.
她的父母
Are her parents...?
已经在飞机上了 马上就会到
On a plane now. They should be here soon.
当他们还是婴儿的时候 你...
When they're babies, you --
你每晚都陪在摇篮边
you spend every night by their crib,
看着他们 确保他们呼吸顺畅
just watching them, make sure that they're still breathing.
当他们开始走路了
They start walking,
你整个房♥子都装了婴儿安全产品
so you childproof every inch of your house.
当他们开始爬树了
They start climbing trees,
你就要一直祈祷他们不要掉下来
and you just pray that they don't fall
摔破头
and crack their head open.
当他们16岁了
They turn 16...
他们却得了癌症
...and they get cancer.
而且
And...
当他们最终快要好的时候
just when you're finally about to beat that,
他们又偷偷跑到停车场做♥爱♥
they sneak out to a parking lot to have sex
然后一辆轮床从天而降砸了过来
and a gurney falls out of the sky!
这让我们怎么办
I mean, how are we supposed to do it?
这让我们怎么保证他们的安全
How are we ever supposed to keep them safe?
是坏消息 是吗
It's bad news, isn't it?
我们马上就进去了
Hey, we'll be right in.
你应该待在床上 别让肩膀乱动
You should stay in bed, keep that shoulder immobilized.
你们在外面说了很长时间了
You guys have been out here a long time.
是不是因为她死了
Is it 'cause she's dead?
你们在想应该怎样告诉我
You're trying to figure out how to tell me?
不 亲爱的 莫妮卡还没死
No, sweety, Monica is not dead.
还没 你是说她还没死
Yet. You -- you mean she hasn't died yet.
我该怎么跟她父母交待
What am I gonna tell her parents?
我该怎么样向他们解释
How am I gonna explain to them...
是因为我 她才...
...that I'm the reason she --
不不不
Oh, whoa, whoa, no.
没有人去世 好吗
No one has died, okay?
我们就坐在这里
We are -- we're just gonna sit here,
往好的方面去想就行了
and we're gonna think good thoughts.
你不用担心
Don't you worry.
就好像他突然被掏空了
It's like the fight's gone out of him.
自从手术后 他就一直这个样子
He's been this way since he woke up from surgery --
无精打采 神志不清
Listless, confused.
他的瞳孔已经有反应了
Well, his pupils are responsive.
你能跟着这个光移♥动♥眼睛吗
Can you follow this light for me?
我只想睡觉
I just want to sleep.
我知道你很累 但这个检查很重要
I know you're tired, but this is an important examination.
你是医生
You're a doctor?
对
I am.
那帮帮我 给我点药
Then help me. Give me something.
让我睡觉吧
Put me to sleep.
当我闭上眼睛
That's when they come,
我就会四处游荡 见到他们
when I close my eyes and I go places.
然后他们进屋 一切...
And then they come in the door and everything's --
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
我不该离开他们
I shouldn't have left them.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表