Me,
我喜欢他在旁边的感觉
I liked knowing he was there
知道我不是独自一人
And I wasn't by myself.
旁边有个人躺着我就睡不着
I cannot sleep with someone lying next to me.
真的是睡不着
Literally cannot.
我唯一认真交往过的应该就是迪安了
My one serious guy? Dean.
迪安喜欢侧身依偎着我
Dean just loved to spoon and snuggle,
然后我就 躺在哪里
And I would just... lie there,
默默地看着天花板
Staring up silently,
数着数 直到他睡着
Counting the seconds until he would fall asleep
然后我就能偷偷跑到沙发上睡觉
And I could sneak off to sleep on the sofa.
然后 早上趁他还没醒来
And then I'd sneak back into bed
偷偷再跑回床上
Before he woke up in the morning.
是啊 人们觉得这个故事很有意思 但真的没那么好玩
Yeah, people think that's a cute story. It's not a cute story.
那个沙发硬得像块石头 我睡得很难受
That sofa was hard as a rock. I was exhausted.
迪安真的很好 很会关心人
Dean is a really sweet guy.
他又高又善良
He's tall and kind.
是个民权律师
Civil rights lawyer.
还很幽默
He's funny.
所以 当他向我求婚的时候
So when he proposed, I explained to him
我向他解释睡觉的事
About the sleeping.
我说"你能不能
I said, "You know,
在走廊那边的房♥间里睡觉"
Maybe you could sleep in a room down the hall."
我想自己睡
I wanted to sleep alone.
然后呢
And what happened?
他现在和一个
Well, he is now married
愿意和他互相依偎着睡觉的人结婚了
To someone who loves to spoon and snuggle.
而我就能每晚睡得跟婴儿一样甜
And I sleep like a baby every night.
也许是我太适应孤独了
I might be too good at being alone.
也许我可以打印一个德里克
Maybe I could... print a Derek.
陪我睡觉就行
Just for sleeping.
嘿 让开点
Hey, move your butt.
又见面了 小怪物
Hello again, cyclops.
真是酷毙了
It is crazy cool amazing.
简直是酷得不能再酷了
It could not be more amazing.
好了 说 下一步是什么
Okay, hit me. What's next?
也许我们可以分离隔膜
I think we can divide the diaphragm
切除肿瘤周围的心包组织
To resect the pericardial component of the tumor.
但是要注意
But carefully.
首先要剖离临近静脉胆管造影
We'll need to dissect 2 to 3 centimeters
二至三厘米的地方以便控制血流
Proximal to the I.V.C. First to control flow.
是的 然后我们可以夹住这里
Yep, and then we can clamp
搭建静脉-静脉血流旁路
And create the veno-venous bypass flap.
你确定你不需要胸骨切开术
You sure you don't wanna do a sternotomy?
你现在有话要说了 昨天去哪了
Now you have something to say? Where were you yesterday?
-你昨天就该给我看这个 -克莱夫 你有什么主意
- You should've showed me this. - Karev, what's your point?
可以试试麦克金疗法
WELL... I Wwould do McGINN'S technique.
这样胸部受到的压力会减小
To access the chest with less invasiveness
就可以避免放疗后出现膈疝
To avoid diaphragmatic hernia postradiation.
-这个主意不错 -从头开始
-He's got a point. -Back to the beginning.
感受一下这里
Okay, so feel this right here.
那是 什么
Okay, that's...what?
好像在肾静脉上方约五厘米处
Like, 5 centimeters superior to the renal vein?
好了 停下来
Okay, but stop.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes
-只靠感觉 -好的
- And just feel. - Okay.
因为我们只能靠触摸来判断
Because all we have to go on is muscle memory.
嗯 肝静脉汇合处
Um, it's... 2 fingerbreadths
上方约两横指
From the confluence of the hepatic veins.
然后我们对接旁路两头
And then we anastomose the bifurcated graft.
-贝利 -没问题
- Bailey? - Yeah.
写下来
Write that up.
你就是她们的笔录员
You're their board bitch.
-你嫉妒了 对吧 -才没有
- You're jealous, aren't you? - No.
一点点吧
A little.
-威尔逊 -哦 好的 记下来了
- Wilson! - Oh, yeah. Uh, on it.
我的手指就在温斯娄氏孔处
Okay, my finger is in the foramen of Winslow.
贝利 你感觉得到吗
Bailey, can you feel me?
是的 我就在你后面
Yeah, I'm right behind you.
我能摸到小网膜外缘
I can feel the edge of the lesser omentum.
我有足够的空间
I think that gives me enough space
来控制肝门
To control the porta hepatis.
是的 没错 我触到了一个良好视窗
Yes. Yes. I can palpate a good window.
好极了 这个可行
Good. That works.
-不要 -下一步是什么
- No. - All right, what next?
没有下一步了
There is no next.
患者创口引流处有明显出血
The wound-v.A.C. Has frank blood.
她大出血了 我们要马上送她进手术室
She's bleeding. We have to get her up to the o.R.
-还需要人吗 -是的 威尔逊 你来
- You need an extra set of hands? - Yes. Wilson's.
带着那块白板 放在每个人都能看见的地方
Take that white board. Bring it up where everyone can see it.
我们还没有讨论腹膜后清除术
We haven't even gotten to the retroperitoneal dissection yet.
进手术室再讨论吧 边做手术边想吧
We will when we get up there. We'll figure it out as we go.
你得跟着我
You are coming with me.
进行到肝部了 接着抽吸
I'm into the retrohepatic area. More suction.
好了 你们已经进行到了第二步
Okay, then you're on to step two.
第二步 靠近下腔静脉边缘
Step two -- access the pericardial I.V.C.
贝利 你往后挪一点
Bailey, a little more retraction?
好的 我在处理心包膜
Okay, I'm at the pericardium.
它已向两个方向延伸了两厘米
Well, it branches 2 centimeters in either direction,
所以你离得太近了
So you're close.
见鬼 这里也粘连了
Damn it. Adhesions here, too.
这里太多血了 抽吸
There's too much blood. Suction!
我需要进行肝脏局部切除
I need to do a partial resection of the liver,
但我看不清 所以没法下手
But I just can't see to do it.
同样的问题 能再多些抽吸
Same problem up here. Can I get some more suction, please?
我们不是应该结扎肝静脉
Should we control the hepatic veins
-然后切除部分肝脏吗 -我正在做
- And resect part of the liver? - I'm trying.
我觉得这是唯一的方法
I think that's the only way.
但如果看不清 我可能会碰到大血管
But without visibility, I might hit a major vessel.
皮尔斯
Pierce?
我看不清
I can't see the field.
是啊 我什么也看不见
Yeah, I can't see anything.
见鬼 他们遇到问题了
Crap. They're drowning.
我不知道那个模型到底有没有用
I'm not sure the model's gonna help them.
模型告诉我们的东西可没比扫描图多
It's not telling them any more than the scans did.
所以她们还是看不到
And they still can't see enough to --
模型是让她们
The model is how they'll see,
在没有粘连 没有出血的情况下
Without adhesions and bleeding in the way.
看到各组织的解剖学连接
How the pieces relate to her anatomy.
这是整体把握
It's the big picture.
哦 我的天
Oh, my god.
我明白了
I get it.
不客气
You're welcome.
怎么样了
How's it coming?
真是举步维艰
You know, by millimeters.
你的那帮只会记笔记的小跟班们觉得无聊了
Your notebook-wielding minions got bored
撇下我去看另一个肿瘤
And ditched me for another tumor.
好吧 我觉得你可能需要这个
Well, I thought you might need this.
你还在监督我吗
Are you keeping tabs on me?
是那么回事吗
Is that what's happening?
不 你为什么要这么说
No. Why would you say that?
因为你可能会担心我
Because you might be worried about me,
担心我
And that I...
决定做我做不到的事情
Have decided I can do something that cannot be done
仅仅是为了证明我很好
Just so that I can prove that I am okay
证明我理应留在这
And that I deserve to be here.
却不自量力
That I'm overreaching.
我应该监督你吗
Should I be keeping tabs on you?
我是说 你也看到昨天那些住院医生脸上的表情了
I mean, you saw the look on those residents' faces yesterday.
他们觉得我过于自信
They think that I am certifiable.
他们怎么能不这么想呢
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表