在腹腔镜手术中施行正常的胆管探查
Also, with the laparoscopic common bile duct exploration,
术后胆漏及胆管狭窄的
post-op bile leaks and strictures
发生率大大降低
are significantly minimized.
当时 人们觉得这种做法太过鲁莽
It was called, at the time, an audacious technique.
小女子也确实鲁莽
And it was.
其实是这样的
Some context for you.
当时我是唯一一名女外科住院医生
I was the only woman in my surgical residency program.
他们叫我"丫头片子”或者"格蕾太太"
They called me "Girl" and "Mrs. Grey."
我和一名黑人住院医生
Along with the one black male resident,
一起遭到大家排挤
I was clearly excluded.
他们一点不想让我加入他们的”爷们俱乐部”
They didn't want me to be a part of their boys' club.
所以我在非常时期采取了
So I did the only audacious thing you can do
鲁莽大胆的非常方式
with an audacious technique.
我在《美国医学杂♥志♥》上
I got myself published
发表了论文
in the Journal of American Medicine."
当时引起了骚动
That caused an uproar.
没有住院医生能在发表论文中成为第一作者
A resident was not first author of a published paper.
但真正让他们觉得大胆的却是
But the truly audacious part came when they saw
我将手术方法命名为
what I named my technique
格蕾法
the Grey Method.
我用自己的姓为其命名
I put my own name on it.
理所当然那些男人闹翻了天
You should have heard the boys roar about that.
所以我在首次获得哈伯·艾弗里奖时
The first time I won the Harper Avery,
将奖杯献给了一直”支持”我的男同胞们
I dedicated it to the men who had been so supportive.
妈妈希望人们心中的她是这样无所不能
This is how my mother wanted to be remembered.
但我心中的她 却有些不同
My memory of her is... A little bit different.
主任呢 你们这些外行死开
Where is the chief?! You're all amateurs!
间歇性的抽筋
Complaining of intermittent cramping...
你来这干嘛 我不是告诉过你吗
What the hell are you doing here? Haven't I told you?
我跟你说了多少次 我工作时
How many times have I told you not to bother me
不要来打搅我
when I'm at work?!
我相信每个人心中 她的样子不尽相同
I'm sure everyone remembers their own version of her --
那些我都不得而知了
Versions I wouldn't even recognize.
斯人已去 徒留记忆吧
It's all that's really left of someone when they're gone.
不
No.
但事情就是这么奇妙
But that's the tricky thing --
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
没有人的记忆是完美无缺的
Nobody's memory is perfect or complete.
妈妈
Mommy.
梅瑞狄斯 起来
Meredith, get up.
我们脑中乱作一团
We jumble things up.
对时间也混沌不清
We lose track of time.
地点变换
We are in one place...
不断迁移
and another.
感觉时间无尽 世事尽不可避
And it all feels like one long, inescapable moment.
就和妈妈曾经说过的一样
It's just like my mother used to say --
旋转木马 转个不停
The carousel never stops turning.
我那天和阿历克斯在一起
I spent the day with Alex.
我需要休息一天 德里克 所以我没去
I needed a day, Derek, so I took it.
可以 我只想知道原因
That's fine. I just need to know why.
不 你不关心
No, you don't.
你只想在早餐前 听到我治愈了癌症
You want to hear that I cured cancer
或是发明肌萎缩侧索硬化症疫苗的消息
or that I found a vaccine for als before breakfast.
好极了 任何一种都算个成就
That'd be great. Anything would be great.
-又来了 -什么
- There it is again. - What?
你总在等着我对你感恩戴德
You're waiting for me to pay up
因为你为这个家做出了巨大牺牲
for this grand sacrifice that you made for our family.
你自己做出的决定 却不断给我施压
How am I supposed to do anything with you pressuring me
对着你的冲天怨气我能有什么成就
and hovering over me for a decision that you made?
而且你在等着看我失败
And you're waiting for me to fail.
我在等着你大放异彩
I'm waiting for you to shine.
而这恰是你留下的初衷
Remember? That's why you're staying here.
我也告诉过你 你应该去华盛顿 在那里大展宏图
And I told you, you should go to D.C. And shine there.
是你自己决定留下 把自己搞得像殉道者一样
It was you who decided to stay here and martyr yourself
却想让我为你做出的决定而感到愧疚
and now make me feel guilty because of a decision you made.
我受够了
Well, I am done.
我被愧疚感折磨够了
I'm done feeling guilty,
我再也不想和你比谁的成就更大了
And I am done measuring my accomplishments against yours.
我再也不会这样了
I won't do it anymore.
你只要别挡着我成功就好
Just stay out of my way.
天啊 你的语气和你妈一样
Wow. You sound just like your mother.
你到底怎么回事
What happened to you?
看着我 梅瑞狄斯
Listen to me, Meredith --
任何人都能坠入爱河 盲目地感到幸福
Anyone can fall in love and be blindly happy,
但并非每个人都能拿起手术刀
but not everyone can pick up a scalpel
治病救人
and save a life.
我一直想你做个非凡的人
I raised you to be an extraordinary human being.
而在我五年后醒来 面对只是平凡的你
So imagine my disappointment when I wake up after five years
你能想象我有多失望吗
and discover that you're no more than ordinary.
你到底是怎么回事
What happened to you?!
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
不能再继续下去了
Is has to stop.
几分钟前你可不是这么说的
I didn't hear you complaining a few minutes ago.
我倒是听到一些话
I heard something.
可绝不是抱怨
I wouldn't call it complaining.
我们会被抓到的
We're gonna get caught.
我们那么多次差点被看到了
We've had so many close calls already.
我们这也不算大错
Is what we're doing so wrong?
别傻了
Don't be naive.
西雅图是个小城市 人们都很保守
Seattle's a small city with a small-town mentality.
那我们就离开西雅图
So let's leave seattle.
理查德 你应该幸福
Richard, you deserve to be happy.
格蕾·斯隆纪念医院
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
没想到你会来
Just surprised to see you here.
我来上班
I'm working here.
-怎么了 -没事 挺好的
- What? - Nothing. That's great.
我以为贝利成为董事会成员了
Just, I thought Bailey won the board seat.
没错
She did.
他们雇我当儿科主治医生
They hired me back as a peds surgery attending.
好极了
Oh! That's great.
真的很好 对你来说棒极了
That's really good. That's awesome for you.
-恭喜 -好了 算了吧
- Congratulations, man. - Okay, you know what?
别说了 我本来就很棒
Shut it. I am a great surgeon.
他们请我是看重我的实力
It's not like they're doing me a favor.
他们该庆幸我愿意来
I'm doing them a favor.
而且 罗宾斯告诉我 票数十分接近
Besides, Robbins told me that board vote was very close.
好吧 当然
Okay. O-of course.
到底怎么了
What?
没什么 只不过
Nothing. Just...
你不说我就让你处理粪便塞嵌 干一个月
I will assign you to impacted bowels for a month.
大家都叫你"捡粪袋"
They'll call you "Pooper scooper."
罗宾斯跟贝利说 投票是全体选贝利
Robbins told Bailey it was unanimous.
罗宾斯
Robbins.
你来了 欢迎回来
Ah, there you are. Hey, welcome back.
我想和你谈谈
Can I talk to you?
好的 2313号♥房♥的马尔蒂·斯柯德
Yeah. Marty Secord in 2313 --
他的肝脏酶指数很好
His liver enzymes are looking good,
但我担心他还要做个逆行胰胆管造影
But I'm worried he might have to go back in for an ercp,
你得时刻观察他
So you make sure you keep an eye on it.
我听到了 赫尔曼医生 让我歇两分钟
I hear you, Dr. Herman. Give me two minutes.
天啊 你不知道你有多幸运
God, you have no idea how lucky you were
能有我做你研究员导师
to have me as a teacher during your fellowship.
我们必须得谈谈 就一分钟
We have to talk...one minute.
老天啊 我就来了
My God, I am coming.
不 不是吧 真糟糕
Oh, no. No. Bummer.
等等 麦琪·皮尔斯要辞职吗
Wait. Maggie Pierce is quitting?!
我知道 正在查这件事
I know. I'm into it.
艾弗里 告诉我 我不会再失去一个心胸外科主任
Avery, tell me I'm not losing another cardio chief.
我正在争取 好吧
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表