-这么多吃不完啊 -没关系
- Can't eat all of this. - Oh, no, no.
我们分着吃
We'll split it.
干杯
Cheers.
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait. - What?
-我们可以分开 -没错啊
- We could split it. - We are.
不是这个意思 不如我们把它分开
No, no, no. What if we -- what if we split it?
如果你想吃一整个 你就吃吧
If you want the whole thing, you can have the whole thing.
不 说的是大卫的腿 这想法太妙了
No, the leg, the -- for David, the -- look, it's genius.
如果我们把腓骨分成两半
If we take his fibula bone and we split it into two pieces,
我们就可以用它填补肿瘤切除后的空隙
we can use that to bridge the gap from the tumor resection.
腓骨上仍保留了原本的血管
The fibula will still have its native vessel
可以用作架接
that we can attach.
所以是把肉♥茎♥搭上旋动脉上
So, you attach the pedicle to the circumflex artery
再把坏死骨掏空
and then core out the necrotic bone?
-能这样做吗 -这是治疗骨不合的做法
- You do that? - Works for non-unions.
用于肿瘤切除术也肯定没问题
I don't see why it wouldn't work for a tumor.
-他的腿还能救回来吗 -是的
- And he still gets to keep his leg? - Yes!
好啦 我们再要点腌黄瓜
Okay, we're gonna need more pickles.
我们又破戒了
We broke the rules again.
-你们上♥床♥了 -没 不是
- So, you had sex? - No, no.
她有天没回家
When she didn't come home,
我以为她跟别人睡了
I thought she was sleeping with someone else,
这就是破戒
which is against the rules,
我一直纠结这个想法
And, also, the idea really, really bugged me.
然后我又想 要是她没有这样做
And then, when I thought, well, if she's not doing that,
如果她出事了怎么办
then what if she's not okay?
这就让我更纠结了
'cause that bugged me more.
所以我跟她说话了
So, I made her talk to me.
我知道我们不该讲话
So, I know that we're not supposed to,
但我们住在同一屋檐下
but we still live in the same house,
所以我知道你没回家
so I know when you don't come home.
是的
Okay.
我知道这不关我事 但我们还有索菲亚
And I know it's none of my business, but there's Sofia,
所以如果你发生什么事了
And so, you know, if something were to happen to you,
我都不知道你在哪 和谁在一起
I wouldn't know where you were or who you were with.
-我在医院 -别骗我
- I was here. - Don't.
好吗 我查了你的问诊记录
Okay? 'cause I searched the call records for your name.
-所以你监视我 -我很担心
- Oh, so you stalked me? - I was worried.
我和格蕾一起吃晚饭
I was at dinner with Grey.
我们想到治疗病人的方法
We came up with a fix for a patient,
所以我们返回医院继续工作
and we came back here to work on it.
-和梅瑞狄斯吗 -是的 怎么了
- With Meredith? - Yes. What?
什么 你以为有什么
What, you think something ha--
我和梅瑞狄斯·格蕾一起工作到凌晨三点
I was with Meredith Grey, and suddenly, it was 3:00 a.M.
我不想开车回家 所以在待命室睡着了
I didn't want to drive home, so I slept in an on-call room.
她吃醋了
She was jealous --
很不理智 明显吃醋了
Like, irrationally, obviously jealous.
你知道这感觉吗 有人为你吃醋
Do you know how that feels, to have someone be jealous,
担心你出轨
to be worried that you're cheating?
这感觉不错
It feels nice.
这种想法不是很健康
Well, it's not the healthiest --
不 不 不 我意思是
No, no, no, no, no, I just mean,
她担心我
she was -- she was worried about me.
她在意我
She -- she cared.
是不是意味着我们分开一段时间是对的
Does that mean this thing might actually be working?
等我几分钟
All right, just give me a few minutes,
我会给你送去
and I will have viable
结构完整的好骨头
and structurally sound bone coming your way.
没有在转子下区发现任何感染
There's no sign of infection in the subtroch region,
抗生素隔离有效果
so the antibiotic spacers worked.
-血液供应如何 -非常好
- How's the blood supply? - Oh, it's freaking amazing.
我们会使用
All right, we'll use a portion
腓骨动脉和周围的静脉
of the peroneal artery and its adjoining veins.
好了 我等你处理完
Okay, ready when you are.
当我处理完股管
All right, after I finish the femoral canal,
我们就会把
we will incorporate the fibula
腓骨和板钉结构结合在一起修复缺陷
into a plate-and-screw construct to span the defect.
然后用8号♥尼龙线做血管接合
And we'll do the vessel anastomosis with an 8-0 nylon,
之后采用简单的间接缝合
and we'll do simple, interrupted sutures.
接下来检查渗漏
Then we will check for leaks
然后用脂肪移植修复渗漏
and patch any we find with fat grafts.
希望在几周内
Hopefully, we'll have
我们可以让病人承重
the patient weight-bearing within a couple of weeks.
-有其他问题吗 -托瑞斯医生
- Any Questions? - Dr.Torres.
-在 -手术结束后
- Yes? - When you're done in here,
-他们让你去下急诊室 -为什么
- they're asking that you go down to the E.R. - Why?
推注50单位芬太尼
Push 50 of fentanyl.
发生什么事了
What happened?
护理人员说
Paramedics said she ran her car
她开车冲出护栏撞到树上了
straight through a guard rail and into a tree.
幸好没有丧命
She's lucky to be alive.
停下来
Make it stop.
让我死吧 请停下来
Let me die. Please, make it stop.
她是故意这么做的吗
Did she do it on purpose?
她现在神志不清
We can't get anything out of her right now that makes sense.
天啊
Oh, god.
等等 凯丽
Wait, Callie.
你和这女孩怎么回事
What's the story with this girl?
一个月前我修复了她的手臂骨折
I repaired her arm fracture a month ago,
但她一直疼痛难耐
but she's still in horrible pain,
我也找不出原因
and I-I can't find anything wrong with her.
她没有任何问题
There's nothing wrong with her.
我不知道是牵涉性疼痛
I don't know if it's referred pain
-或是奇怪的幻肢痛 -听着
- or some kind of weird phantom limb, but... - Okay, listen.
我觉得她是想自杀
...I think she just tried to kill herself.
别说不是我的错 因为这就是我的错
And don't tell me it's not my fault, because it is.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
我没能停止她的疼痛
It's my fault that I can't stop the pain.
不要说了
Stop.
那 看到了吗
There, see? You see that?
那些小东西吗 很难看清楚啊
Those teeny things? Barely.
这些是积液囊肿
They're fluid-filled cysts.
艾米丽手臂的伤拉断了脊髓的神经
Emily's arm injury ripped the nerves from her spinal cord,
导致了脊髓癫痫
causing her to develop spinal epilepsy.
但她没有癫痫的症状 她的症状是
Instead of having seizures, she develops these --
阵痛
Shocks of pain.
-有办法 -治疗吗 有 不过很危险
- Is there any way to -- - Fix it? Yeah. It's risky.
我要烧掉脊椎的神经末梢
I have to burn the nerve endings of her spine
来停止疼痛信♥号♥♥传递到手臂
to stop the communication of the pain signals to her arm.
你能做吗
Oh. Can you do it?
有我不能的么
Are you kidding me?
所以 艾蒂逊·蒙特玛丽带着孩子
So... Addison Montgomery with a toddler.
没错
Oh, yeah.
亨利彻底毁了她的白墙和白地毯
Henry has completely destroyed her white walls and carpets.
他现在喜欢画画
He's currently into drawing
乱洒东西 乱涂乱画
and spilling and smearing.
是啊 看来我们有一段时间
Yeah, well, looks like we won't see her
不会在会议上见到她了
on the conference circuit for a little while.
我不知道你也认识艾蒂逊啊
Um, I didn't know that you knew Addison, too.
你查完房♥了吗
Did you finish rounding?
是的
Yes.
是的 我来跟你说
Y-yeah. I w-wanted to tell you
钱女士签了瓣膜成形术的同意书
that Ms.Cain gave consent to her valvuloplasty.
-要安排手术吗 -好 安排在后天
- Um, should I schedule it? - Yeah. Day after next.
你来做主刀医生 罗宾斯
And you're leading this one, Robbins.
格雷汉姆会负责协助和拿针
Graham will assist and hold the needles.
我旁观
I'll observe.
这次你该准备好了吧
You be ready this time.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
还有其他事吗
Did you need something else?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表