But I would rather look stupid than paralyze this girl.
出去把托瑞斯找来
Go scrub out and find her.
告诉她我觉得她是对的并且技术精湛
Tell her that I think she's right and great
聪明伶俐 楚楚动人
And...smart and pretty.
我...我是说抽吸一下
I'm -- I'm saying suck up a little!
他们至少得花10个小时来接上那玩意
It's gonna take them at least 10 hours to reattach that thing.
然后呢 他老婆一分钟不到就切了下来
And what? It took his wife like, what, a minute to cut it off?
她一定是气疯了
She must have been really mad.
怎么气到要切下老二的地步
Ugh. You know, how do you get that mad?
我前夫发邮件勾搭女人
Not long after I discovered
让我给发现了 没多久之后
my ex-husband had been e-mailing another woman,
我们一起吃早餐
we met for breakfast.
吃得可丰盛了
That was a big breakfast --
有煎饼 鸡蛋 还有各式美味果酱
stacks of pancakes, eggs, and all kinds of fancy jams
他以为这样做
He thought would somehow make it okay
我就不计较他在婚内
that he was e-mailing another woman
勾搭小三的事了
while he was married to me.
我当时就盯着那把
I remember staring at the butter knife
用来涂果酱的黄油刀
I used to spread my fancy jam,
就在那么一瞬间
and for half a second,
我想要是我一刀插他脖子上
imagined what the side of his neck might look like
那该会是什么画面
with the butter knife in it.
果酱就顺着他那
Fancy jams dripping down
劈腿狗的肥脖往下淌
the side of his fat, e-mail, cheating neck.
没错 姐懂这种愤怒
Yep, I've been that mad.
我以为德里克搞外遇时 我也气疯了
I thought Derek was cheating on me, and I got that mad.
就像”外伤医生和矫形医生撕逼"时那么疯
"Two trauma surgeons and an orthopod" kind of mad.
呵呵 姐不予置评
Hmm. No comment.
其实阴♥茎♥被砍掉
You know, cutting off a penis
真心不算大事
isn't actually that big of a deal.
没了就没了呗 照样能活
I mean, it's not like he needs it for survival
也不影响思考 走路啥的
or to think or, like, I don't know, to walk.
咋啦
What?
砍腿就不一样了好吗
Hey, it's my leg.
而且 你知道吗
And, you know -- and for the record,
我只想过一次要把你搞残 凯丽
I only thought - about maiming you once, Callie,
而且我想到的瞬间就跟你坦白了
and I told you that the second I thought it.
我谢谢你啊
Thank you?
总而言之 区别在于 我们只是想想
Look, the difference is, we may think about it,
-但不会真的付诸行动 -对
- but we don't actually dismember our spouses. - No
那就好
It's good to know.
托瑞斯医生 谢博德医生请你尽快到手术室
Dr. Torres, Dr. Shepherd needs you in the O.R. as soon as possible.
是玛丽莎的手术
It's for Marissa.
我们没法固定脊柱曲度
We can't get spinal alignment.
我擦
Oh, damn it.
这是怎么搞的
Whoa. What's happening?
脊髓功能全部丧失
Spinal cord function is completely gone.
我们需要减压
We need to decompress.
沃伦说你弄不好脊柱曲度
Warren said that you couldn't get the spinal alignment.
他走后 脊柱后路内固定棒脱落
After he left, the rod slipped.
第五腰椎的情况比预期的还要危险
The L5 joint was more unstable than anticipated.
她会瘫痪的
She's gonna be paralyzed.
现在动手 还来得及
Unless we get in there now.
好了 准备手术台 我们要给她翻身
All right, prep the table. We need to flip her over.
什么
What?
要想救她
The only way we can stabilize her
就只能做前路手术
is with an anterior approach.
我得从腹部进入脊椎
I need to get to her spine through her abdomen.
好了 我得缝合了
Okay, I need to close.
不 不行 我们没时间了
No, no, no. - we don't have time for that.
先塞一块杆菌肽药棉进去
Just shove a bacitracin sponge in there.
-移♥动♥C形臂 -这边
- Move that C-arm. - Over here.
好了 我现在就得切入
All right, I need to get in there now
否则她就瘫痪了
if she's gonna walk again.
直接翻身不行的
We can't just turn her over.
稍有不慎 脊髓就会被彻底切断
One wrong move, we could sever the spinal cord completely.
我们别无选择 必须赶快行动
We don't have a choice. We have to move fast.
准备给她翻身
Let's get ready to log-roll her.
好了 各就各位
All right, everybody get into place.
小心输液管
Watch those I.V. lines.
我们需要消毒巾
We need sterile towels.
好 我把她抬起来
Okay, I'm gonna pull the frame.
-沃伦 你接着她 -好
- Warren, you catch her, okay? - On it.
好 准备
All right. On my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
环域已彻底脱离
The annulus is completely disrupted.
我得确认神经并未受到压♥迫♥
I need a visual confirmation the nerves are free.
沃伦 我需要你收缩
Warren, I need more retraction
-主动脉和腔静脉 -别 等等 别急
- on the aorta and the vena cava. - No, wait -- not yet.
沃伦 我需要术中脊髓造影
Warren, I need you to set up an intraoperative myelogram.
等不及造影了
Uh, we can't wait for that.
脊柱的状况很不稳定
The spine's too unstable.
沃伦 我需要一个椎体垫片
Warren, I need an interbody spacer.
如果神经受制 你放入垫片的话
If the nerves are trapped when you apply the spacer,
她就永久瘫痪了
she will be paralyzed permanently.
-沃伦 我需要你... -停 停
- Warren, I need you to -- - O-okay, stop. Stop.
抱歉呵 我没法又做脊髓造影
All due respect, but I can't set up a myelogram,
又要收缩血管 还得去取垫片
retract vessels, and get a spacer simultaneously.
我以前是做麻醉师的
Now, I used to be an anesthesiologist.
在手术室待了不知道多少个小时
I have logged I don't know how many hours in the O.R.
这也不是我第一次见
And believe me, this is not the first time that I've seen
两位优秀医师在手术室里撕逼了
two brilliant surgeons duke it out over a body.
我可不想夹在中间
I am not getting in the middle of that.
所以呢 我们这么来
So, I'm gonna stand here,
你俩先决定接下来的手术方案
and I will happily proceed as you both see fit,
我再去执行
but you are gonna have to agree on what to do first.
简略解释为什么要做脊髓造影
Explain to me quickly why you think we need to do a myelogram.
通过造影 我们才能确定
It's the only way to know for sure
神经根是否受到压♥迫♥
if any of the nerve roots are trapped
之后 我们才能固定脊柱
before we realign the spine.
好 那我可以先开始移除椎间盘
Okay, so I could start removing the disc
同时你来做超声波
while you do an ultrasound?
行 你负责固定脊柱位置
Yes, and then you could reduce the spine and hold it in place
我来看片子
while I check the image.
好 那就试试吧 沃伦
Fine. Let's try it. Warren.
准备好超声波探头
Get the ultrasound probe draped.
好的
Right away.
等手术完了 记得提醒我下次找沃伦来跑腿
And remind me to put Warren on scut when we're out of here.
-好哒 -多谢
- Will do. - Mm-hmm.
亲 帮我个忙
Can you do me a favor, dear,
再收缩一下吧
and just retract that a bit further?
谢谢
Thank you.
那你也帮我个忙呗
Could you do me a favor?
如果韦伯医生问你
If Dr. Webber asks,
你能不能告诉他 是病人点名要你来
maybe could you tell him that the patient requested you
所以我只能给你打...
so I sort of had to call --
艾普丽尔 我不会撒谎的
April, I'm not gonna lie.
你做得没错
You made the right call.
他不能找你茬
He's just gonna have to deal with it.
爱德华兹 来搭把手
Edwards, join us at the field, please.
你实习几年了
What year are you?
三年 艾弗里医生
Third, Dr. Avery.
好 你以前做过阴♥茎♥成形术吗
Okay, have you ever done a phalloplasty before?
没 还没做过
No. Not yet.
那你也该学学了
Well, it's high time you learned.
首先 拿起一个隐静脉移植物
First, you take a saphenous vein graft,
-像这样 -好
- like this. - Mm-hmm.
连接到阴♥茎♥上
And you attach it to the neophallus.
这样就为阴♥茎♥提供了丰沛的血液
This will provide the new penis with a profuse blood flow.
现在你来
Now -- you.
先定好缝合点
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表