但你从某种意义上说我是个冷血 有野心
but you meant it in the sense that I am cold and ambitious
自私 可怕的妻子和母亲
and selfish, a horrible wife and mother.
我可记下了
I got that.
我就喜欢你颠倒黑白
Well, I love how you just switch it around
歪曲是非这点
so you can make it fit --
你觉得我语气像我母亲 其实你才是
You think I sound like my mother? You do.
所以现在我也得活在
And now I get to live
你失望的重压之下吗
under the weight of your disappointment, too?
就因为你放弃了些东西
Because of something you gave up.
你回想一下 是我为你放弃了它
If you recall, I gave it up for you.
你确实为我而放弃了 但我不想这样
Oh, you gave it up for me, but I don't want it.
快去 你得赶下一趟航♥班♥
Go. You should get on the next flight out.
给总统打电♥话♥ 说我想要回这份工作
Call the president and get the job back.
快去
Just go.
格蕾法
血
Blood.
只是血而已
It's just blood.
梅瑞狄斯 不要害怕 不要害怕
Meredith, don't be afraid. Don't be afraid.
911 有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
我妈妈想自杀
My mother tried to kill herself.
你很聪明
You're a very resourceful little girl.
知道吗
You know that?
你救了你母亲一命
You might have saved your mother's life.
有从儿童保护机构来的人吗
Someone from child protective services come here yet?
他就在那
He's right there.
你还在这
You're still here.
是的 我有点担心那个小女孩
Yes. Uh, I was just worried about the little girl.
她还好吧
Is she okay?
她不会有事
She's gonna be fine.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
儿童保护机构来找她 所以
Child protective services is here for her, so...
那是荷兰辫子吗
Is that a Dutch Braid?
她什么时候病的 你女儿
When did she get sick -- your daughter?
什么时候开始的
When did this start?
我只想见她 拜托
I just want to see her. Please
不 你不能见她
No, you can't see her,
但你可以和我一起跟儿童保护机构人员谈谈
but you can come talk to child protective services with me.
不 我只想确保她没事
No, I want to make sure she's okay.
他们等会会报♥警♥
And they are going to call the police.
不 不 不能这么做
No. No, you can't do that.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我们没有相关证件 没有登记在案
We have no papers, undocumented.
那不是你抛弃你孩子的借口
That's no excuse to abandon your kid.
他们会把她从我身边带走的
They will take her from me.
我曾经见过这样的事
I've seen it to people I know.
他们睡在一间外科病房♥
They go to sleep in a surgical room,
等醒来时就在飞机上或是身处另一个国家
they wake up in a plane or in a different country.
那叫医疗遣送
It's called medical repatriation,
我们这可不会这么干
and it's not something that we do here.
带她来这我都已经心惊胆战了
I was afraid to even bring her here.
你觉得我不想帮她吗
You think I didn't want to help her?
我还有什么路可选
What are my choices?
让他们做手术
They do the surgery.
然后把我们送回我们只能挨饿的国度里
Then they send us back to a country where we starve
或者 我会成为一名妓♥女♥ 甚至更糟
Or or I will work as a prostitute, or even worse,
他们会迫使她当妓♥女♥
they'll make her a prostitute,
没人会站出来阻拦
and no one says anything about it.
这是一条路
That is one choice.
另一个选择是 我无视之
The other choice is I ignore it and I pray
并祈祷希望她没事
and I hope that she's okay
希望我小女儿身上的东西能消失
and I hope that whatever my little girl has goes away.
过一会儿 这些选择
And after a while, these choices --
就会把你逼疯
They make you crazy.
再过一会儿
And after a while,
我会对自己说她不会有事
I-I say to myself that she's fine.
再然后 当我看着她时
Then after a while, I -- I don't see the tumor
已经看不到肿瘤
when I look at her...
不然我别无选择
because what is the alternative?
什么事
Yep?
你要离开了吗
So, uh, you're leaving.
你确定
For sure?
你该和你妻子谈谈
You should talk to your wife.
不 这 这可行不通
Oh, no, that's, uh -- that's not an option.
所以我来问你
So, I'm asking you.
知道吗 这些其实不该由我来说
You know, I-it's not really my place to say.
而且老实说 我厌倦说出来了
And, honestly, I'm tired of saying it
因为每说一次 情况就更糟
'cause every time I do, it just gets worse.
什么 什么更糟 你在说什么
What? What gets worse? What are you talking about?
她是我姐姐
She's my sister.
我的父母 我的亲生父母
My parents, my birth parents...
是爱丽丝·格蕾和理查德·韦伯
are Ellis Grey and Richard Webber.
你妻子是我姐姐
Your wife's my sister.
所以你该和你妻子谈谈
So you should talk to your wife.
这真是 那么理查德就是你父亲
That's -- so, Richard's your father.
-是的 -梅瑞狄斯是你姐姐
- Yes. - And Meredith is your sister.
半个姐姐
Half-sister.
我还以为她告诉你了
I thought she would have told you.
不不不 我们还没...
Oh, no, no, we're not, um --
我只想告诉你 梅瑞狄斯和
Uh, Meredith is terrible with sisters,
姐妹关系向来很差 但我跟她不同
just so you know, and, uh, I-I'm not.
我爱姐♥妹♥们♥ 我有很多姐妹
I love sisters. I have a bunch of them. And, um...
我很高兴你告诉了我
I'm glad you told me.
真高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
真高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
我们这样好奇怪
This is very strange.
是啊 我得走了
Yeah, I got to go.
不要离开这好吗
Okay, don't leave -- okay?
至少在我们下次谈话前
Until we talk again.
不要离开这
Just...don't leave.
你和皮尔斯到底怎么回事
Okay, what is the deal with you and Pierce?
贝利 别这样
Bailey, please.
你看 每次我说她名字
See, every time I bring her name up to you,
就像在你胸口捅了一刀似的
you look like I just stabbed you in the chest.
现在我觉得她要走是因为你
Now, I think she's leaving because of you.
行 你不想告诉我
All right, you don't want to tell me what happened,
没人逼你 不过
you don't have to, but...
你们是不是发生了什么
did something happen?
她是我女儿
She's my daughter --
我和爱丽丝·格蕾的女儿
Mine and Ellis Grey's.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank you, god.
-什么意思 -没有没有
- What?! - Oh, no, no!
我以为你俩上♥床♥了
I-I thought you had had sex with that girl.
贝利
Bailey!
等等 这就是她要走的原因吗
Wait. But that's why she's leaving?
她不想跟我有任何牵连
She doesn't want anything to do with me.
她不了解你 不然不会走的
Well, then, she doesn't know you, or she would stay.
你得去跟她谈谈
Now, you have to go talk to her.
已经太迟了
I think I'm too late.
没这回事
No such thing.
我希望能回到过去
I wish I could go back.
我会改变以前的所有做法
I'd do everything so differently.
我们本可以很幸福地一起生活 爱丽丝
We would've had a wonderful life together, Ellis.
-是吗 -对
- You think so? - I do.
我们可以在这里办研究项目
We would've done our fellowship here,
然后你可能会跟我争主任的位子
and then you would've fought me for chief
也许还会赢
and probably won.
而我不会介意
And... I wouldn't have minded
因为家里有我们的孩子
because we'd have the kids at home.
我们有孩子吗
We have kids?
梅瑞狄斯应该会想要个弟弟妹妹吧
Meredith would've needed a brother and sister.
孩子需要家人
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表