You have a sister and you don't tell me?
怎么可以这样
This can't happen.
出这样的事情 你应该告诉我
When stuff like this comes up, you have to let me know.
我 我们可以把其它事情先放下 因为我
I -- we put all our other stuff aside, and it's like I --
我想知道你好不好
I need to know that you're okay.
你好吗
Are you?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们回家去
We have to go home.
你想抱抱她吗
Would you like to hold her?
不 完全不想 不要
No. Absolutely not. No.
别怕
Don't be afraid.
理查德和爱丽丝有个孩子
Richard and Ellis had a kid.
我记得我们搬去波士顿
I remember moving to Boston.
我记得我们两个人
I remember the two of us
基本算是躲在一间公♥寓♥里
basically hiding out in an apartment.
我还记得她经常哭
And I remember she cried a lot.
我记得她的肚子大了起来
And I member her belly getting big.
我知道我应该不声不响
And I knew I wasn't supposed to make any noise.
然后她的羊水破了 流到厨房♥地板上
And then her water broke on the kitchen floor,
这把我吓坏了 因为这让我想起了
and that scared me because it reminded me
她割腕时流在厨房♥里的血
of the blood in the kitchen when she cut her wrists.
然后是医院
And I went to the hospital.
当时我在场
I was there...
两次都在
...both times.
我听见孩子的哭声 还有我妈妈的哭声
And I heard a baby cry, and I heard my mother cry.
然后我们就回家了
And then we went home.
她的肚子也不大了
And her belly wasn't big anymore.
我们搬到城市了的另一头
And then we moved across town to a house,
一栋很漂亮的房♥子里
a really nice house.
接着她就去了麻省总医院开始进修
And then she started her fellowship at Mass Gen,
而我开始上一年级
and I just started first grade.
然后她就是爱丽丝·格蕾医生了
And then she was just Dr. Ellis Grey
我是一个小学生
and I was just a kid in school
一切又回归正常
and everything went back to normal.
我才五岁
I mean, I was 5 years old.
我妈还有其它选择吗
What -- what was the alternative?
现在我有了个妹妹
And I have a sister.
她很好 是个好医生
She's nice. Good doctor.
你让我想起了我女儿
You remind me of my daughter.
皮尔斯
Pierce.
有时间吗
Do you have a second?
有 听着
Yeah. Listen --
你没有主动要求要有个姐姐
You didn't ask for a sister,
可能你也不需要姐妹
and you probably don't need one.
你的养父母请了个唱歌♥小哥庆祝你新工作
Your parents send you singing fish.
你这么年轻 已经很出色了
You're very accomplished for your age,
你看起来也很幸福
and you seem very happy.
所以 如果你想走那就走吧
So, you can go if you want.
你真想离开 我也能理解
I can understand why you would want to.
但如果你有时间的话
But I would like to show you something
我想给你看个东西
if you have a minute.
据说人类可以抑制记忆
They say we can repress our memories.
我猜我们只是把记忆保存在了某个安全的地方
I wonder if we're just keeping them safe somewhere...
她写了这些日志 写了很多
She wrote in these journals, obsessively...
大多数是手术笔记 想法
mostly surgical notes, ideas,
但这篇是在你出生前后写成的
but this one is from around the time you were born.
"许多原因都能导致手术失败
"A surgery can fail for any number of reasons,
"可能是患者疾病本身的原因
"whether from a patient's morbidity
也可能是手术医生的能力原因" 天啊
or surgeon's ineptitude." Geez.
写得很冷酷
They're not so warm.
她也不是个热情的人
She wasn't, either.
但对她而言这比
But there is more to her than...
我也在搜寻关于她的事情
I'm still finding out things about her myself.
因为不管记忆多么痛苦
...because no matter how painful they are,
它们都是我们最珍贵的财产
they are our most valuable possessions.
我们的生活由我们的成功构成
Our lives are built on our mistakes
也同样由我们的错误构成
as much as our successes.
她大多在晚上写
She wrote mostly at night,
边写边喝杯酒 就像你看到的
with a glass of wine, as you can see by the...
酒杯的污渍
ring stains and --
但我猜这里就是她发现
but I think here is when she found out
她怀孕了 因为酒渍消失了
she was pregnant because the wine stains stop
并且她开始记下所有自己吃的东西
and she starts writing down everything she ate.
-所以 -这是当她
- So... - This was when she...
意识到自己怀了你的时候
Realized she was pregnant with you.
她希望你没事
So she wanted you to be okay.
她希望你健康
She wanted to be healthy.
至少 她努力了
She tried, at least.
这些构成了我们
They made us who we are.
我第一次获哈珀·艾弗里奖时
The first time I won the Harper Avery,
将奖杯献给了一直”支持”我的男同胞们
I dedicated it to the men who'd been so supportive.
才怪 开个玩笑
No, I wish. Just kidding.
我第一次获哈珀·艾弗里奖时
The first time I won the Harper Avery,
我想 "去他的男人"
I thought, "Screw all those boys."
我站在那 拿着奖牌
I stood there, holding that trophy,
我想起了我所牺牲的一切
and I thought about everything I'd sacrificed,
我所克服的困难
what I had overcome.
我把这个奖献给了
And I dedicated that award
我之后的所有女性外科医生
to all the women surgeons who would come after me.
还有什么问题
Where were we?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表