你应该答应
You should. Take it.
黛博拉 我是谢普特医生 很高兴能联♥系♥到你
Deborah, it's Dr. Shepherd. Glad I could catch you.
很感谢你今天专程过来
It was great that you came by today.
请告诉总统
Please tell the President
我很乐意接受这份工作
I would be thrilled to accept the post.
是的 当然
Yes, absolutely.
我们可以进一步谈谈
We can talk more then.
我很期待 很快会再见的
I look forward to it. I will see you soon.
-好的 走吧 -我是要走了
- Good. Go. - Oh, I'm going.
不 我是认真的
No. I mean it.
现在就走吧
Go now.
回想起来 一切都像一个漫长的不可逃避的瞬间
And it all feels like one long, inescapable moment.
走吧
Go.
这是什么意思
So, what does it mean?
理查德
Richard!
我们忘记了什么
What do we take away?
哪些片段会萦绕在我们心头
Which pieces will haunt us?
我很嫉妒
I was... jealous.
所以我毁了它
So I ruined it.
哪些会伤害我们
Hurt us?
理查德
Richard!
哪些会终结一切
End us?
哪些会启发我们
Inspire us?
他是梦幻先生 但他不是太阳
He's very dreamy. But he is not the sun.
你才是
You are.
就像我妈妈曾说过
It's just like my mother used to say...
旋转木马永不停息
The carousel never stops turning.
你无法只身下马
You can't get off.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表