Do you have access?
够不着 或许可以
No. Maybe.
我们得把他弄出来
We have to get him out of there.
从另一侧试试怎么样
What about from the other side of the car?
-我能从那边给你搭把手 -好
- I could be your other hand? - Yeah.
你们真的认为能把我从这儿弄出去吗
Do you really think that you can get me out of here?
我必须这样 你自己都说
I have to. You said it yourself --
你可是要做爸爸的人
You're having a baby.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
有三个
I have three.
三个 一个就够我受的了
Wow, three. One is freaking me out.
我算是先上车后补票咯
We did it backwards, though, you know?
遇见了一个人 坠入爱河
Y-you meet someone, you, uh, fall in love,
结婚生子
get married, have a kid --
孩子越长越大 不是吗
It gets bigger, right?
琼和我 我们是有了宝宝才彼此熟知
Joan and I, we -- we did this huge thing first.
"我们要有宝宝了 很高兴认识你"
"we're, uh, having a baby. Nice to meet you."
我们现在还在相互了解
We're still getting to know each other,
学习如何应对生活中的鸡毛蒜皮
Learning all these little things.
感觉很棒
It's good stuff.
她喜欢穿着袜子睡
She, uh... sleeps with her socks on.
我们 我们都喜欢看网球比赛
We like -- we like watching tennis...
给我听诊器
Get me a stethoscope.
但都不喜欢打
...but not playing.
她喜欢高科技
She likes techno.
我不喜欢 本来都想为此和她分了
Would have been a deal-breaker,
结果宝宝来了 所以
but we got this big, huge baby thing coming, so...
我真的
I really --
我真的很爱她所有鸡毛蒜皮的小事
I-I really love all her little things.
感觉我就像找到了归宿
It's like I'm home.
她就是我的归宿
She's like my home.
我应该亲口告诉她这些的
I should really tell her that.
对吗
Right?
我应该...
I should --
-慢点 -我很抱歉
- Slow down! - I'm sorry.
你嘴巴里是什么
What is in your mouth?
布里奶酪挞
A brie tart.
加上火腿
With prosciutto.
-布里奶酪 -布里奶酪
- Brie? - Brie!
今天早班时间的时候
Um, there are patients here that had chunks of cement
有些病人被压在了水泥块下面
fall on them during their morning commute.
但是 没关系 享用你的布里奶酪吧
But, please, have some brie.
送实验室样本还不忘吃
While carrying lab samples.
真是恶心
That's nasty.
你哪根筋搭错了吧
What's the matter with you?
丫真好吃 哪搞来的
Oh. Where'd you get this?
看起来好棒 天哪
It looks wonderful. What the...
不 对 这是素食
No, yeah. It's vegetarian.
我听说凯瑟琳·艾弗里把婚礼现场所有的
I heard Catherine Avery had all the food from the wedding
食物都送过来了 员工福利
sent here, you know, for the staff,
我正好有两分钟空闲时间
and I have two minutes.
你觉得你两分钟之内能吃掉多少
How many sliders do you think I could eat in two minutes?
那是香蒜酱吗
Is that pesto?
你觉得凯瑟琳会帮忙选新出任吗
Do you think that Catherine's gonna help pick the new chief?
我是说 为什么不让亨特来选呢
I mean, why wouldn't Hunt just do it?
我不...
I don't, um...
天 这能给我们省多少事啊
God, it would save us so much trouble.
那些十二页的简历和求职电♥话♥
The 12-page resumes and the phone calls
还有那些礼貌审查和...
and the polite vetting and...
谁想当主任啊 你想吗
Who would want to be chief? Would you?
我... 我
I...well, I had --
你是真的在问我吗
Are you asking?
这是亨特的事 对吗
Hunt should just do it, right?
这些蟹肉蛋糕看起来超赞的
Those crab cakes look really good.
对
Well, yes.
是的 我想当主任
Yes, I would like to be chief.
我知道
I know.
你们联♥系♥上斯科特的父母了吗
Did you get ahold of Scott's parents?
还没
Not yet.
我们留了语♥音♥信息 我们还在尝试
We left messages. We're trying.
他们有权知道你们在杀他们的儿子
I mean, they should know that you're killing their son.
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
我们有一些疑问
We have some questions.
据我们的研究 我们认为这个方案
From our research, we think this plan
是从来没用过的实验性方案
is completely untried and -- and experimental.
-你们的研究 -你们在试图
- Your research? - You're trying
通过低温诱导让他进入假死状态
suspended animation through induced hypothermia.
所以你们听亨特医生说了
So you heard Dr. Hunt.
这简直是科幻小说里的情节
It's basically science fiction.
目前还在进行临床试验
It's still undergoing clinical trials,
没有任何证据能够证明
and there's no documentation suggesting
这种治疗方法对人类也有用
that this will work on humans.
你们哪里找来的研究
Whoa, whoa. Where did you get this research?
亨特医生 这个手术只在猪身上成功过
Dr. Hunt, this procedure's only been successful on pigs?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
在人身上没成功过
It wasn't successful on humans?
还没在人体上试过
It hasn't been tried on humans.
他们启动了试验 但是没结果
They've started trials, but they have no outcomes.
目前还没
Not yet.
体内温度降到12.8摄氏度
Core temp's down to 55.
你哪儿听来的
Where are you getting this?
那些孩子 他的朋友
Those kids. His friends.
你说有新技术被开♥发♥出来了
You said there were techniques that were developed
也有研究发表了
and the studies were published.
动物研究非常成功
The animal studies have had incredibly success.
技术革新总得有个起点
And the technique has to start somewhere.
我能举出30个被这项技术拯救的人
I can name 30 soldiers this technique would have saved.
所以你想在没有经过家长同意的情况下
So you want to try it on a high-school kid
在一个高中生身上做试验
without parental consent?
你最好祈祷这法子管用
You better pray this works.
即使成功抢救 他还是有可能脑死亡
Even if we resuscitate him, he could end up brain-dead.
体内温度降至11.7摄氏度
His core temp's down to 53.
现在这些不重要
It doesn't matter now.
我们做这个手术 把他就回来
We're doing it. We've done it.
-所以要么做要么走 -克莱夫是对的
- So either get on board or get out. - Karev is right.
有人想要离开的话
Anybody who doesn't want to be part of this
慢走不送
is welcome to leave.
我留下
I'll stay.
-都在这了 -体内温降至10摄氏度
- We're there. - Core temp's 50 degrees.
好了 他已经进入低温状态了
Okay. He's cold.
我们有一小时 最多90分钟
We have an hour, 90 minutes, tops.
准备好了吗
We ready?
计时开始 手术刀
Start the clock. Scalpel.
我说了不行
I said no.
我知道你说了什么
I know what you said.
如果手术室里出了岔子
If anything goes wrong in that O.R.,
我们整个手术项目都会被波及到的
it jeopardizes our entire surgical program.
这可能是这个男孩唯一的救命稻草了
It could be the boy's only hope.
我不需要你跟我说这技术多棒 理查德
I don't need you to defend the technique to me, Richard.
我要你服从命令
I need you to follow orders.
命令
Orders?
-我是这间医院的股东 -我也是
- I'm an owner in this hospital. - I am, too.
但是我也是主任 我说了算
But I'm also the chief. It's my call.
你只是临时主任
You mean interim chief.
那孩子都没救了 我们给了他希望
That boy had no chance. We're giving him one.
我不会对救人心存愧疚
I don't feel bad about that.
现在 我得失陪了 我还有其他手术
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have another surgery.
我们说不准门究竟在基斯身体里插了多深
We can't tell where Keith ends and the door begins.
如果我们想用救生颚把他弄出来
If we use the jaws of life to get him out,
那会把他切碎的
it'll rip him to shreds.
几秒内他就会失血过多死亡
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表