You're the one out there running your mouth at the rehab center about
"价值六百万的无痛智能假肢免费安装"
"Free, pain-free six-million-dollar man robot legs!"
就因为你 我还得进去破灭他的梦想
I'm about to go in there and crush his dreams because of you!
格蕾-斯隆纪念医院
数三声我们就开始拔♥出♥来♥ 准备好了吗
We're gonna pull on my count. We ready?
一
One...
二
Two...
三
Three.
悠着点
Easy.
轻点
Easy.
好了 给我止血钳
Okay, kelly clamp.
-按压 -好的
- Apply pressure. - Got it.
抽吸 我好看到或者摸到
More suction. I need to see or feel.
好了
Okay.
这绝对是我见过最快的一次脾切除手术
That's got to be the fastest splenectomy I've ever seen.
当然 我又不是新手
Yeah, this isn't my first rodeo.
我希望自己有朝一日也能这么利索
I hope I'm that fast someday.
你能行的
You will be.
做过四千次手术就可以了
In about 4,000 rodeos.
我听说你和亨特在过道发生了点小插曲
So, I hear you and Hunt had a little episode in the hallway.
他竟然告我状
He told on me.
你可以记下我违抗上级指令的事迹
You can write me up all you want for insubordination,
但我还是坚持
but I stand by the fact
在自己实验室里 我不必服从他人指挥
that I do not take orders regarding my own lab.
-亨特自己一边玩去吧 -我没有叫你
- And Hunt can kiss my - I'm not asking you
在自己实验室里听从别人指挥
to take orders in your own lab.
我只想要求你不要在医院过道上
What I'm asking is maybe that you not have a screaming match
跟别人♥大♥吵大闹
in the middle of the hallways of the hospital,
因为当董事会成员间发生口角
because when members of the board cause a scene,
我就得停下我所热爱的医学事业
I have to stop practicing medicine, which I love doing,
当起我最不喜欢的楼道管♥理♥员♥
and become a hall monitor, which I don't really love doing.
我得走下来
I got to come down here
跟你说一堆责任 尊重之类的狗屁东西
and lecture you about responsibility and honor
我真的不想再说教了
and crap I really don't want to be lecturing you about.
我都缩减到一天三台手术了 好吗
You know, I'm down to three procedures a day, okay?
如果好运的话 都不是什么耗时的手术
If I'm lucky. Not even long procedures.
我做吸脂 升乳 以及臀部手术
I'm sucking fat, lifting boobs, butts.
臀部植入手术挺流行的
Butt implants are huge.
我只想做点高大上的手术
I just want a good, intense, smart surgery.
比如像 做大手术做到脚痛
You know, like, uh, the ones where your feet hurt,
因为你已经站立很长时间了
when your feet hurt because you've been on them for hours.
或是手术里你能即兴发挥到脑袋疼
Or your mind hurts because you've had to improvise and paint --
这才是极具乐趣的手术
Surgeries of joy.
但很遗憾 那种手术没我份
But no, I can't have those,
因为我得管理董事会
'cause I run the board.
格蕾请病假了
Grey calls in sick.
你老婆想放弃儿科
Your wife tries to give up peds surgery on me.
谢博德两兄妹闹别扭
And boy Shepherd's in a pissing match
虽然他们谁都不承认
with girl Shepherd, which they won't admit.
而杨留给我们贝利和克莱夫这烂摊子
And Yang screws us with Bailey versus Karev.
还有我觉得理查德对
And I think Richard has
新任心外科大神有意思
the hots for the new cardio god,
那个叫麦琪还是啥的
Maggie or whatever?
这有点重口 她好年轻啊
Which is gross, 'cause she is 12.
而现在你和亨特还互打口水仗
So, now you and Hunt are running around screaming at each other?
我还当什么外科医生
I don't get to be a surgeon.
干脆全职楼道管♥理♥员♥得了
I'm a hall monitor.
我不会再在楼道大吵大闹了
I will stop screaming in the hallways.
好吧 到底发生了什么
All right, what's wrong?
亨特兴奋难耐得
Hunt's got this bug up his butt
给我的智能假肢项目找了个候选人
about a candidate for my robotic limb project,
虽然他非常希望这能成功
And...as much as he wants it to happen, those nerves
但候选人的神经无法与肌肉互动
are not communicating with those muscles,
而我对此无能为力
And there's -- there's nothing I can do about it.
我能
I can.
目标肌肉神经移植术
Targeted muscle reinnervation.
创造一个交替式神经信♥号♥♥通路
I create an alternate traffic route for the nerve signals.
就比如 高速路上拥堵
It's like, um, if there's construction on the highway,
你会另辟蹊径 对吧
you pick a side street, right?
我可以在神经所在区分离神经
I can dissect a nerve at its current location...
再接到你需要它的地方
and rewire it wherever you need it.
建立联♥系♥
Connection established.
你当楼道管♥理♥员♥可真是浪费
You are wasted as a hall monitor.
我就知道
I know!
我这里搞定了
Well...I am done here.
肺部危机解除
Lung crisis averted.
好了 部分胃切除和脾切除完成
Okay. Partial gastrectomy and splenectomy done.
可以开始隔膜修复
We can start the diaphragm repair.
不得不说 这绝对是
This was, I have to say,
我来这后最有趣的一次手术
the most fun I have had since I got here.
你干得很不错
Well, you've done some very good work.
我 是你吧 简直无人能及
Me? You -- that was amazing.
那该怎么叫来着 15秒脾切除术
What was that -- a-a 15-second splenectomy?
是20秒
Well, 20.
是18秒 我偷瞄了一下时钟
18. I might have stolen a peek at the clock.
真是太受启发了 真高兴能参与进来
Well, it was inspiring. I'm glad I was here.
感谢各位
Thank you all.
我会跟进他的术后情况
I will check on him in post-op.
肠子看起来还完好
The bowels seem to be intact,
但我们还得再试一次 确认一下
but we're gonna run it again just to be sure.
贝利 你能搞定吗
Bailey, you have this?
没问题
Indeed, we do.
我需要你的账号♥跟密♥码♥
I need your username and password.
这可是违法的
This is illegal.
我们只是登陆医院系统而已
We're just logging into the hospital system.
偷看麦琪·皮尔斯的个人档案
To get Maggie Pierce's personnel file
获取她的出生日期是违法的
to get her date of birth, which is illegal.
是的 不过她假装是你妹妹也违法啊
Yeah, so is pretending to be someone you're not.
快点输你的密♥码♥
Now, put in your password.
我们一旦查出她的出生日期
Once we figure out when she was born,
肯定可以得到一些证据
there's got to be something we can use
能证明你母亲那时并没有怀孕
to prove that your mom wasn't pregnant at the time --
也许是照片或者视频什么的
You know, photos or a video or something.
你就可以戳穿皮尔斯
You can call Pierce's bluff.
你跟克里斯蒂娜真不是一类人
You're a very different person than Cristina.
克里斯蒂娜和我也许这时候在跳舞呢
Cristina and I would just be dancing by now.
这我知道
Yeah. I know.
找到了 看看
Here we go. Look at that.
皮尔斯的生日 1983年11月22号♥出生
Pierce's birthday -- November 22, 1983.
所以基本上 你母亲怀孕的日子大概在
So, basically, your mom would have been knocked up
1983年的春天
around, uh... spring of '83.
83年的春天发生了什么
What was going on in the spring of '83?
怎么
What?
她就是那时候试图自杀的
That's when she tried to kill herself.
终于搞定了
So, that's done.
话说你要不要跟我练练你的演讲
Maybe you want to practice your speech on me.
我要集中精力
Or maybe I want to focus
确保海斯先生术后稳定
on making sure Mr. Hays is stable post-op.
但是克莱夫
But Karev --
好吧 爱德华兹 我害怕蛇
Okay, Edwards, I am afraid of snakes.
我害怕大蜘蛛
I'm afraid of large spiders.
而且 这可能听起来很诡异
And while it might not be rational,
但我有时候害怕公共游泳池里
I am occasionally afraid there might be a shark
可能会有鲨鱼在等着吃我
waiting for me in a public swimming pool.
为什么会有鲨鱼
Why would there be a shark
-在等着吃你 -我说了很诡异
- waiting for you -- - I said it wasn't rational.
我怕这些而已
I am afraid of those things.
但我一点不怕阿历克斯·克莱夫
What I am not afraid of is Alex Karev.
他有什么好怕的
You shouldn't be.
你该怕的是其他人
You should be afraid of everyone else.
怎么说
Say more.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表