I will never forgive you.
我没怀孕 我也不紧张
I'm not pregnant, and I am not nervous.
我知道怎么修复疝气
I know how to fix a hernia.
第一步 中♥央♥切口
Step one -- medial dissection.
第二步 确认危险三角区
Step two -- identify triangle of doom,
避开髂静脉
avoid the iliac vein.
第三步 呕吐
Step three -- puke.
贝利会把你吃了
Bailey's gonna eat you alive.
不 她不会 我可是大牛
No, she's not, because I'm a badass.
第三步 外侧切口
Step three -- lateral dissection.
第四步
Step four...
确认疼痛三角区
Identify triangle of pain.
看到了吗 太棒了
See? Great.
我完全掌握了这手术的技巧
I have got this procedure down,
我才不怕小牛贝利呢
and I am not afraid of little bitty Dr. Bailey.
你能帮我开下水龙头吗 大牛医生
Think you could turn the faucet on for me, Dr. Badass?
本来我想自己开 但我这个小牛怎么比得上您
I'd do it myself, only I'm so little bitty.
嘘 她来了
Shh! Here she comes.
想着她帮病人手术就觉得很恐怖
That's really scary, the idea of her operating on someone.
你知道她是个瘾君子吗
Did you know she was an addict?
一定是因为她是谢博德的妹妹
It must be because she's Shepherd's sister.
我要和你聊聊
I need to talk to you.
她在所有人面前说了
She just said it in front of everyone --
我在戒毒会倾诉的事情
All this stuff that I said at meetings about --
没关系的 你已经戒了吗
It's okay. Are you sober?
怎么没关系 每个人都看着我
How is it okay? Everyone is looking at me.
你戒了吗
Are you sober?
当然
Of course I am.
你被聘用的时候 有说明这个情况吗
Did you disclose your recovery when you were hired?
我不必说啊 是德里克招我进来的
I didn't have to! Derek hired me.
他知道 我以为大家都知道
He knew. I assumed people knew.
那你就没做错任何事
And you've done nothing wrong.
好吗 但她做错了
Okay? She did.
她侵犯了你的隐私
She violated your privacy.
为你也没义务跟别人说什么了
And you are under no obligation to tell anyone anything more,
除非是你做了什么
unless you've done something
影响到你工作 但你并没有
to compromise your ability to do your job, and you haven't.
所以你不必再说什么
So you don't need to say anything more about it.
好
Okay.
这是你的权利
Those are your rights.
那是你的过去 不必去辩解
It's the past, and you don't have to defend it.
我以为过去就过去了
I thought I got away from it.
我以为来这里
Coming here, I thought...
就有机会能
I thought I had a chance to...
但没人能逃避过去
But you never get away from it.
是的
No.
是的 你没法逃避
No, you don't.
现在该怎么做
What do I do now?
不要分心
You just stay on track.
照顾好自己 认真工作
You look after yourself, do your job.
尽快找时间去一次匿名戒毒会
And as soon as you can, you need to get to a meeting.
怎么样
Well?
时间到了 开始剖腹手术吧
Time's up. Let's take the baby out.
你的决定是正确的
You're making the right call.
还是我 罗宾斯
Hey, it's Robbins, again.
你让我别无选择
So you've left me no choice,
你对我来说与死人无异
and for all I know, you could be dead.
你跟我说的事 我做决定了
So I've made my decision about you.
手术一结束 我就会告诉亨特主任
I am telling chief Hunt as soon as I get out of surgery.
就是她吧
Is that her?
没错 就是她
Yeah, that's her.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd, um...
能借一步说话吗
Could we go somewhere private and talk?
我现在真的很忙
I'm busy right now, actually.
这件事很重要
This is important.
听着
Listen...
你有什么话想对我说的吗
Is there anything you want to tell me?
来澄清这件事
To...clear this up?
我没有
I don't.
你听到的都是事实
I think you heard all the facts.
我听到的是一个情绪不稳的家属大吼大叫
What I heard was a very distraught woman shouting.
而且我认为这事情另有隐情
And I think there is another side to this story.
家属要求换医生
A woman requested another doctor,
所以我被换下来了
and I was removed from the case.
这是她的权利 人都有权利
That is her right. People have rights.
我现在只是想要和你谈谈
Listen, I am just trying to have a conversation.
如果我做好本职工作 那这就不关你的事
That is none of your business if I'm doing my job.
我是在尽职工作没错吧
Am I doing my job?
阿米莉娅 我是想帮你
Amelia, I am trying to help you here.
我只是
I just...
我不必跟你讨论这件事
I don't have to discuss this with you.
这就是你的回答吗
And that's your answer?
这是我的权利
That's my right.
好吧
Okay.
夹紧 剪断
Let's clamp and cut.
好了
And here she is.
我托好她了
I've got her.
好 我们来把子♥宫♥从腹部取出
All right, let's exteriorize the uterus.
插入脐带管
Starting an umbilical line.
孩子怎么样
How's she doing?
插管之前 先给她吸氧
Let's pre-oxygenate her before we intubate.
你能处理这个吗
Can you handle this?
只要把胎盘取出
You just need to deliver the placenta
然后缝合...
and then close the...
我做过无数次剖腹产手术
I've only done about a million c-sections.
-怎么样 -有点糟糕
- How you doing now? - Bad.
七号♥手术室正等着我们
O.R. 7 is waiting for us.
格拉曼 我要去救宝宝
Graham, I'm going with the baby,
等你这里完成之后来找我 好吗
so just come and find me when you're done, all right?
好的 我们走 动起来
All right, let's go! We're on the move!
该死 这片肺叶没救了
Damn it. This lobe is trashed.
我们得做肺叶切除术
We're gonna have to do a lobectomy.
真的要切除这么大一部分吗
We really have to take that much lung?
我们会尽量保留的
We'll try to save as much as possible.
等等 哪里出血了
Wait. Where's the bleed?
-哪里在出血 -我...我...我找不到
- Where's the bleed? - I-I-I can't -- I can't find it.
-好了 -一切顺利吗
- Okay. - Everything okay there?
-好 你这么做 放下抽吸管 -好
- All right. Here's what you do. Drop the suction. - Yeah.
把手伸到里面 抓住肺门
Now reach in there and grab the hilum
像拧水管一样拧
and twist it off like a garden hose.
这样能减缓出血 直到我找到
Just slow the flow of blood until I can find...
对 找到了
Ah! Yes. There we go.
哈蒂
Hattie...
刚刚... 真是太酷了
That was, uh...that was really cool.
你可以继续了 谢博德医生 但是慢慢来
You may keep going, Dr. Shepherd, but go easy.
哈蒂和她丈夫还要”燃情约会”呢
Hattie here has a hot date with her husband.
好的 明白
Okay. Gotcha.
窦皮瓣脱落
Sinus flap coming off.
没错 意料之中
Yep, just like it's supposed to.
很好
Good.
-男孩还是女孩 -什么
- Boy or a girl? - What's that?
你的孩子
Your baby.
对 好吧
Oh. Right. Yes.
其实我们打算把惊喜留到最后一刻
Um, actually we have decided to be surprised.
这主意很不错
That's a good call.
是艾普丽尔的主意 其实这都快把我弄疯了
Ah, it's April's idea. Actually, it's driving me crazy.
何必要提前知道关于
I mean, what would be the point
自己孩子的一切呢
of knowing everything you possibly could about your child
这样措手不及的惊喜真是太特么有意思了
when it's so much fun to be hopelessly unprepared, right?
是啊 我们当时知道是男孩
Yeah, we found out my son was a boy.
看吧
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表