And you'll get to fix them all?
我们会的
We will.
开始看吧
Start reading.
你可以晚点再谢我
You can thank me later.
然后 这听起来很疯狂 我知道 所以不要
And then... and this sounds crazy, I know, so don't even...
我会 我会在手术中建立一个
I'll... I'll build in a distribution
放射性粒子束
of a radioactive seed during surgery,
避免让赫尔曼医生的肿瘤细胞着床复发
keeping Dr. Herman's tumor bed free of recurring cells.
我以为你会用激光呢
I thought you were gonna use a laser.
是啊 我已经用了 我们早就做过了
I am. I already did. We're way past that.
努力跟上她的思路
Try and keep up.
抱歉 谢普特 但对于他们来说这是一个
Uh, I'm sorry, Shepherd, but this is a great opportunity
-千载难逢的学习机会 -我知道 没关系
- for them to learn. - I know. It's fine.
用激光除去视神经上的肿瘤细胞
The laser is for ablating cells off the optic nerve...
这是个巨大的蝴蝶状神经胶质瘤
It's a massive butterfly glioma.
不仅仅是大 我是指
Well, it's not just massive. I mean...
-它很壮观 -不 不 不
- It's magnificent. - No, no, no.
我 我是说 激光手术不是要好几个月吗
I-I mean that, won't a laser take months?
好 在那之前 我会用
A-again, uh, before that, I'll be using
超声手术吸引器粉碎并清洗这些细胞
the ultrasonic surgical aspirator to mush and flush the cells,
然后再用那性感的激光 你说
then the sexy laser and the... Yeah.
抱歉 我糊涂了
I'm sorry. I'm just lost.
你刚刚说的是激光消融
Um, you were just talking about laser ablation.
所以那只能用于视神经交叉
So is that confined to the optic chiasm
-还是说那可以延伸到 -各位 后退一步
- or will that extend... - Guys, step back.
看看这巨大 美丽 有型的肿瘤
Look at the whole big, beautiful, shapely thing.
它的每个部分都会有不同的反应
Every part of this tumor's body will respond differently.
你们要用多种不同的方法来对付它
You will need a multitude of approaches.
你们要温柔地对待一部分
You will have to be gentle with one part
粗暴地对待另一部分
and rough with the other.
这是唯一的办法
That is the only way she will respond.
懂了吗
Get it?
我可不这样看待肿瘤
I don't see tumors the way she does.
不是有五个外科医生说
Didn't five surgeons say
这些方法中任何一种都可能会使病人丧命吗
any one of these approaches would likely kill the patient?
是六个
Six.
但他们中没有一个人同时尝试了所有方法
But none of them tried it all at the same time.
我们会成功的
It should work.
也许我们应该再从头开始梳理一遍
Maybe we should start over again from the beginning.
好吧
Okay.
我会以双额入路开始
I will begin with a, uh, bifrontal approach.
那是右心房♥吗 我看不出来
I-is that the right atrium? I can't tell.
一切都乱得像玉米粥
Everything looks like mush.
从这个角度看看
Well, look at this angle right here.
已经侵蚀右心房♥了吗
Is that invading the right atrium?
我觉得那是个运动伪影
I think that's a motion artifact.
-该死的 -阿德里安已经回她房♥间了
- Crap. - Adrian's back in her room.
现在暂时稳定 这里怎么样了
Stable for now. How we doing here?
独眼巨人暴露它自己了吗
Has the cyclops revealed himself?
独眼巨人
The cyclops?
我们的病人是奥德赛的粉丝
Well, the patient's a fan of "The Odyssey,"
所以我把这肿瘤称作独眼巨人
so I'm calling the tumor the cyclops
因为这真是一个又大又丑的怪物
'cause it's a big, ugly monster.
我感觉我就像只用一只眼睛在观察
And I feel like I'm working with one eye
因为我明明能看见它 却搞不明白它到底是什么
because I can see it, but I can't get a sense of the whole thing.
每个角度看都不够完整
Every view is incomplete.
这样吧 不如我们重新做一组扫描作为对比
Okay, what if we get a new set of scans, with contrast,
这一次用三维重建来做
this time with 3-D reconstruction?
她正开肠剖肚地躺在床上
Well, the woman's lying open in her bed.
我们没有时间试验了 也不能再犯错了
We don't have time for a lot of trial and error.
我只是想伸进去然后抓住它
I just wanna reach in and grab it.
我们能进去 但是 我还是看不清楚
Well, we could go in with these, but, yeah, I can't see.
如果我能把它抓在我手中
If I could just hold it in my hand
那样我就能看到
so that I could see it...
天哪
Holy crap.
-怎么了 -她有好主意了
- What? - She's having an idea.
我去年已经尝试过了 而且很棒
I already had it last year, and it's brilliant.
我们要把它打印出来
We are going to print it.
打印整个肿瘤
The whole tumor.
我曾用门静脉尝试过 但那次没有成功
I tried it with the portal veins, but it's not working.
但是这一次 我们并不需要它具备功能
But with this, we don't need it to function.
她有一个具有活性的肿瘤
She's got a functioning tumor.
而我们只需要能够看清它
We just need to be able to see it
-那样我们就知道如何切除它 -知己知彼 百战百胜
- so we know how to kill it. - Know your enemy.
-这样能行吗 -没问题的
- Is this gonna work? - It'll work.
上传只剩百分之二了
Ooh, 2% left to upload.
这就是我们打败它的方法
This is how we beat this thing.
这就是我们如何让肿瘤可视化
This is how we get visualization.
我们即将拥有一个可触知的 符合解剖学结构的
We are going to have a tangible, anatomically correct
包含了肿瘤和它相邻器官的
3-D model of this exact tumor,
3D模型
and correlate to the adjacent organs...
-成了 -下载
- Done! - Loaded!
还要10小时
In 10 hours.
我能找到的存活最长的2型病例
The longest documented surviving type II case that I could find
只存活了18个月
lived for all of 18 months.
他短短的一生 都在重症监护病房♥里度过了
In an I.C.U. His entire life,
都和进食管与换气仪连接在一起
hooked up to a feeding tubes and a ventilator.
那称不上是人生
That's not a life.
我不想要我儿子过这样的人生
That's not a life I want for my son.
我 当然 我也不想
I... of c... neither do I. I...
那么你怎么能
Okay. So then how can you...
因为我们并不知道未来会发生什么
Because we don't know what will happen.
我们甚至不确定他是不是2型
We don't even know if he's type II.
好吧 但如果他确实是怎么办
Okay, but what if he is?
他存活的所有时间
Any amount of time that he survives...
他活着的所有时间都会
Any amount of time that he lives will be...
将会与我们在一起
Will be with us,
-在我们怀里 -没错
- in our arms... - Yes.
他会知道他是被爱着的 被需要的
Knowing that he's loved and wanted.
抚摸他 他的骨头可能都会折断
And his bones can break if you touch him.
我们给他换尿布时 他的骨头也可能会折断
His bones can break if we're changing his diaper.
我们是医生 我们能应付这些的
We're doctors. We can handle it.
如果别人能应付 我们也可以
If... if anyone can handle it, we can.
我不是说我们无法应付
I'm not saying we can't handle it.
我是在想我们应不应该 对 我们是医生
I'm asking if we should. Yeah, we're doctors.
所以我们能做出更好的决定
Maybe we are better equipped to make an educated decision here.
也许我们被赐予这个宝宝是有原因的
And maybe we were given this baby for a reason.
艾普莉尔
April.
你叫你妈妈来了
You called your mom.
重大危机时人们都需要自己的母亲
Yeah. People need their mom in a crisis.
不 并不是所有人都这样
No, not everybody does.
我一接到你的电♥话♥就来了 亲爱的
I came as soon as I got your call, sweetie.
没事的 一切都会好起来的
It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay.
我在这里
I'm here.
你今天还上班吗
Are you working today?
-不了 -那我们出去走走吧
- No. - Then let's get out of here.
你可以换个地方散散心
You could use a change of scenery.
那其实是个好主意 我们应该休息一天
That's actually a really good idea. We should take the day,
找个地方散心吧 可以开车去海边转转
go somewhere nice, maybe drive to the ocean.
我们去教堂吧
Let's go to church.
能让你好受点
You'll find comfort there.
是的 去吧
Yeah, go ahead.
我们去祈祷
Let's go pray.
她情况不错
She is doing fine.
坐在那凳子上会让你背不舒服的
Those chairs will kill your back.
你应该回家休息下
You should go home and get some rest.
不行
I-I can't.
她现在这样 我不能回家
I-I can't go home alone when she's like this.
我想着能在这看看书
Thought I'd just stay and read.
好啊 那也不错
Okay. That's fine.
但是我看不进去
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表