没有
N-no.
-亨利啊 名字很可爱啊 -是啊
- So, Henry -- that's a cute name, though. - It’s cute.
他怎样了
Hey, um, how's he doing?
我能看看他最近的食管间隙分♥析♥吗
Can I see the most recent gapogram?
我不能给你看
Uh, I'm not sure that I should.
我就走
I'm leaving, okay?
这是你的病人 你管理新生儿监护病房♥
It's your -- your patient, your NICU,
你的地盘 我走就是了
your territory, so I'm gone.
看到脊髓了
Okay, cord's exposed.
我将插入无线电频率探测仪
I'm about to send down the radio-frequency probe.
我只注意到手臂的伤
I never even thought to look past the arm, and now
我很可能毁了她去上厨艺学习的机会
I may have blown her chances at culinary school --
让她离不开止痛药了
Gotten her hooked on pain meds, to boot.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
这个问题
No, this -- this problem goes much deeper
不是之前你能看见或控制的
than anything you could have seen or could have controlled.
完全不是你的错
It's not your fault at all.
卡莉欧碧 我
Calliope. I --
-我得练习 -别说话
- I need to practice. - No talking.
明天就是最后一天了
Tomorrow's the last day.
不做最后一步就成了
So? Close enough, right?
如果她要我们重头再来怎么办
Oh, what if she makes us start over again?
那我们不告诉她就好了
So, what if we don't tell her?
我刚刚收到你的传呼
Hey, um, I just got your page.
我以为钱的瓣膜成型
I thought the Cain valvuloplasty
是定在明天的
was scheduled for tomorrow.
原来是的
It was.
超声显示胎儿轻度水肿
Ultrasound showed mild fetal hydrops.
所以这手术不仅是要在今天做
So not only does it have to happen today...
而且是马上就做
it has to happen right now.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了
Ready.
穿刺针
Needle, please?
停
Stop.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这我该问你
I should be asking you that.
对不起 我不明白
I'm sorry. I don't follow.
你犹豫了
You hesitated.
你试着扶稳你的手 我看见了
You steadied your hand. I watched you.
没有 没有 我很好
No, no, I'm fine.
-你紧张吗 -不
- Are you nervous? - No.
我是说 我当然紧张 但是
I mean -- of course I am, but --
为什么 为什么紧张 你没睡好吗
Why? Why are you nervous? Are you well-rested?
睡得很好 赫尔曼医生
Yes, Dr. Herman.
你认真准备了 是吗
But you're prepared, right?
你研究胎儿超声了吗
You studied the fetal echo,
记住了测量结果了吗
you memorized the measurements,
练习进针角度了吗
you practiced the angles?
你知道穿刺针要穿多少进去吗
Do you know exactly how far to insert the needle,
什么时候该插入导丝 什么时候给气囊充气
at which point to deploy the wire, inflate the balloon?
我知道 我觉得
I do. I think I --
你觉得 还是你知道
Do you think, or you know?
我知道 我知道
I know. I know. I know!
格雷汉姆 和罗宾斯换下位置
Graham, trade places with Robbins.
太好了
Absolutely.
-赫尔曼医生 我 -好了
- Dr. Herman, I -- - It's fine.
不要再浪费宝贵的时间了
We've just lost some valuable time.
-你去哪了 -度假
- Where you been? - Vacation.
就到这里吧
Right in here is fine.
请允许我解释
Let me just explain.
你知道密西西比河以西[美国过半国土面♥积♥]
Do you know how many fetal surgeons there are
有多少胎儿外科医生吗
west of the Mississippi River?
五个 只有五个
Five. There are five of us.
我想要第六个 罗宾斯 所以我选了你
And I need a sixth, Robbins, so I picked you.
所有人中 我慎重地选择了你
Out of everyone, I handpicked you.
而你现在让我非常失望
And you are letting me down.
我不只质疑你的能力了
I'm not just questioning your abilities.
我都质疑我的能力了
Now I'm questioning mine.
我以为你有天赋
I thought you had something.
我以为你与众不同
I thought you were special.
你是儿外科主任
You're the chief of pediatric surgery.
你是董事会成员
You're a member of the board,
在同事中有口皆碑
well-respected among peers.
我以为你能更快更好地进步
I thought you would be better and in less time.
但今天 今天你让我难堪
But today? Today, you embarrassed me.
今天是你第二次毫无准备
Today, you were unprepared for the second time.
所以我可能得重新考虑
So I might have to rethink this,
因为你很可能并不具备我要的素质
because you might not have what it takes here.
我不知道你出了什么问题
I don't know what's wrong with you.
我不知道你是不是中邪了
I don't know what kind of demons you have.
但我可以告诉你 你已落后学习进度了
But I can tell you that you are behind in this fellowship,
我可没有时间让你慢慢赶上来
and I don't have time for you to catch up.
我没有时间允许你再次失败
I don't have time for three strikes.
这种事情再有一次 你就被开除了
Something like this happens again, you're out.
-疼吗 -不疼
- Any pain? - No.
完全不疼了
It's all gone.
你的胳膊呢
What about your arm?
没有问题
Nothing.
当我的车撞到树时
When my car hit that tree,
我脑子里第一个念头是
the first thought that came into my head was,
"至少可以结束了" 没有疼痛
"At least it's over" -- no more pain,
不用再大把吃药
no more swallowing a bunch of pills,
想尽办法止痛
trying to make it stop,
不用再躲在沙发上哭
no more crying on my couch
看着那些愚蠢低端的烹饪节目
watching those stupid, cheesy cooking shows,
想着自己再也不能下厨了
thinking about food I'd never make.
上帝啊 我不用再为自己感到难过了
And, god, stop feeling sorry for myself.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我终于感觉自己可以度过这次难关
I finally feel like I might actually survive this.
多亏了有你
That's all you, you know.
他还有很长的路要走 持久的功能锻炼
Well, he's got a tough road ahead -- months of P.T. --
但那块骨瓣应该可以支持他很多年
But that graft should last him for years.
希望这是他最后一次忍♥受痛苦
Hopefully, this is the beginning of the end for him.
你怎么样了
So, what about you?
第三十天了 是吧
It's day 30, isn't it?
是的
It is.
第三十天
Day 30.
很奇怪 我有点紧张了
Uh, I am...weirdly nervous.
我感觉很好 但我 我不知道
I mean, I feel good, but I -- I don't know.
就好像从外面回家了
It feels like coming back from somewhere.
虽然节食结束了
Well, even though the diet's over,
我仍然随时可以奉陪吃汉堡喝龙舌兰
I'm always up for cheeseburgers and tequila.
吃真的汉堡[不是上♥床♥]
Actual cheeseburgers.
当混乱平息
Once the chaos subsides,
我们得回到原点
we have to go back...
重新检视
...take another look.
我们得扪心自问
We have to ask ourselves...
破碎的肢体能否再拼回来
...can this body be put back together?
我们把李的食管重新接了起来
We were able to put Lee's esophagus back together,
并且我可以保证 比之前的还要牢靠
and I assure you, it's stronger than ever.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
如果我们处理正确 那就可以
If we've done our jobs right, it can.
止血
We stop the bleeding.
缝合创伤
We sew up the damage.
身体被我们拼凑完整
We make the body whole again.
我明白这么做的意义了
I understand why we did this.
这让我们更坚强 让我们更美好
You know, it was to make us stronger, to make us better.
确实是这样
And it did.
我感觉确实有作用
I mean, I feel like it really did.
花了不少时间
It took a long time,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表