为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
你监督了我一整天
I mean, you've been riding me all day,
确保我不把事情搞砸
making sure I don't screw up.
我去 好几年来你都是这么做的
Crap, you've been doing it for years.
这样很讨厌 很烦人 不过
It sucks, it's annoying, but...
挺好的
it's nice.
塔克几周前偷了个糖果条
Tuck stole a candy bar a couple of weeks ago.
我昨晚才发现
I only found out about it last night.
我非常生气 大声呵斥他
I got so mad. I yelled at him.
结果发现 本已经让他
Turns out,Ben already made him
回店里付了款
go back to the store and pay for the damn thing.
我完全不知道这事
I didn't even know about it.
我忙着工作 都没能在那
I mean, I'm so busy at work, I haven't been there to --
如果不能陪在他身边我如何能照顾好他
How do I watch out for my own kid if I'm not even there?
怎么能做到
Huh? How do I do that?
我以前也偷东西
I stole a bunch of stuff.
现在不也挺好
I turned out okay.
把她转去监护病房♥ 每小时复查凝血功能
Take her up to the I.C.U. and check her coags every hour.
好的 医生
Yes, doctor.
下一位病人是谁
Who's next?
没了
That's it.
看看显示屏 亲爱的
Take a look at the board, babe.
所有人都被收住院或出院了
Everyone's been either admitted or discharged.
不 之前这里至少有25位病人
No, there were -- there were at least 25 patients here.
你接诊了所有人
And you treated every one.
有你在这真好
It's damn good you were down here.
听着
Listen, um...
你和我现在还是有机会的
You and I have a real chance here, you know?
我们能够提前知道出了问题
We're able to see this thing coming.
那么我们就能搞清楚到底是怎么回事
Then we are gonna find out exactly what it is
并让自己做好准备
and prepare ourselves.
我和亚利桑那说过了 她会陪我们一起讨论
I already talked to Arizona. She's gonna sit down with us.
我们会找到答案的
We're gonna get some answers.
我已经有答案了
I already have answers.
杰克森 我查了一个晚上
Jackson, I spent all night looking it up.
我研究了一个又一个病例
I pulled case study after case study.
我也研究过了 但那些病例说的都是别人
Yeah, I did the same thing, but those are other cases.
成骨不全有四种类型
There are four types of osteogenesis imperfecta,
结局从有自理能力的残疾到死亡不等
ranging from a manageable disability to completely fatal.
Ⅱ型和Ⅲ型最严重
Types Ⅱ and Ⅲ are the most severe.
我关心的是我们的孩子
I'm talking about our baby.
我也是
So am I.
我研究了我的超声结果
I studied my ultrasounds.
最好的可能
Best case --
我们的孩子要不停地接受手术
our kid gets surgery after surgery.
最坏可能 我们孩子出生后活不过几分钟
Worst case -- our kid lives only minutes after birth.
我不 我不需要答案
I don't -- I don't need answers.
今天我要的只是
What I needed today was just...
做点什么
to do something,
处理我能处理的事情
to treat things I could treat,
帮助我能帮助的人
to help people I could help.
至少 可以挽回这个疯女人
At the very least, undo some of the damage
对她的孩子们和所有这些人
this lunatic woman did to her kids
所造成的伤害
and all of these people here.
她长了个肿瘤
She had a tumor.
后来发现她有胰岛素瘤
It turns out she had an insulinoma.
会导致认知障碍
Causes cognitive deficits.
亨特都告诉我了
Hunt told me all about it.
听着 她并不是想伤害任何人
Look, she was not trying to hurt anyone.
她
She had...
没办法控制
...no control.
为什么
Why?
为什么会这样
Why would that happen?
为什么上帝给了她孩子 给了她家庭
Why would God give her kids, give her a family,
却又
and let that --
为什么上帝会任由这种事情发生
Why would God let that happen?!
我想不通
I-I don't understand it!
你所有事情都做对了 但却不能
You can do everything right, and i-it doesn't even --
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我 我不 我不要你抱我
I -- I just -- I don't want you to hold me,
因为如果你抱我 我会哭的
'cause if you hold me, I'll start to cry,
我不想哭
and I don't want to start crying.
因为如果我哭了 我
'cause if I start crying, I...
我会哭得停不下来的
I will not be able to stop.
我会永远哭下去的
I will never be able to stop.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Okay.
无论你需要什么
Whatever you need...
我都在这
...I'm here.
我告诉过你是个男孩吗
Did I tell you that it's a boy?
我们要有儿子了
We're having a boy.
当休克缓解
When shock wears off...
当身体终于接受创伤已经发生的事实
...when the body can accept that a trauma has happened...
当它终于放下防御
...when it can let down its defenses...
你到了吗
Are you there?
没有 快到了
Uh, no. I'm about to, um...
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith?
我不想再吵下去了
I don't want to fight anymore.
我也不想
Oh, I don't, either.
并且我也不想你走
And I don't want you gone.
我知道是我叫你走的 但是
I know that I told you to go, but...
但 这不是我们的风格
I mean... this isn't us.
我们不会就这么结束的 是吧
This isn't how we end, is it?
我也不希望这样
I don't want it to.
我在努力
I'm trying.
我也在努力
I'm trying, too.
我的航♥班♥延误了一整天
Listen, my flight's been delayed all day.
我还在机场 我可以回家的
I'm still at the airport. I can come home.
这时恐惧感来临
...it's a scary moment.
要我回家吗
Do I come home?
写什么誓言呢
What do we want to promise each other?
发誓你永远爱我 即使在你恨我的时候
That you'll love me, even when you hate me.
"就算互相憎恨 也还要相爱"
"To love each other, even we hate each other."
此时的身体很脆弱
It's vulnerable.
不 走吧
No. No, go.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
你懂的 我真心的 你去吧
You know, in -- in -- in a good way. Go.
去做你应该做的事情
And do what you have to do.
我们能做到 很多人都是异地的
We can do this. People do this.
不准逃跑 绝不
No running -- ever.
无论出了什么事 都不准离开对方
Nobody walks out, no matter what happens.
是有人异地 对
People do, yes.
好了 走吧 去做你想做的事
Okay. So, go and do what you have to do.
我们会处理好的
And we will figure this out.
我们能做到
We can do this.
我们能相处得很好的
We can do this.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
落地了打给我
Call me when you land.
德里克
And, Derek?
怎么
Yes?
我会想你的
I'm going to miss you.
一定可以
This can work.
我们一定能继续相处下去
We will make this work.
我们会的
We will.
你还在那吗
Are you still there?
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表