外伤伤口惨不忍♥睹
Trauma is messy...
场面更是混乱不堪
Chaotic.
好好的身体布满血浆
Looking at a body that's been reduced to a bloody pulp...
一开始似乎无从下手
...it might seem difficult to know where to start.
爱德华兹 五号♥床病人呕吐严重
Edwards, got a vomiter in bed five.
麻烦去给他通一下食管
Rule out obstruction, please?
好的
Yay!
-情况如何 -她还好
- How we doing? – She is in all right shape.
只是下腹疼痛
But she's complaining of abdominal pains.
凯普娜 病人呢
Okay. Kepner, what do you have?
车祸伤者 三号♥床
MVC, bed three.
谢博德在进行神经科会诊
Shepherd's doing a neuro consult,
但她开始说胃疼了
but she just started complaining of stomach pain.
-皮尔斯医生 -很忙呐
- Dr. Pierce! - Busy morning.
下雨都这样
Yeah, when it rains.
-你去看看六号♥床病人的胸疼症状好吗 -没问题
- Hey, can you go see chest pains in bed six, please? - Got it.
幸运的是 有聪明人发明了一个办法
Luckily, some very clever person developed a protocol,
也就是ABC 意为气道 呼吸 循环
The ABCs -- Airway, Breathing, Circulaion.
20出头女性 劫车受害者
20-something female carjacking victim --
多处撕裂伤和擦伤
Multiple lacs and contusions,
开放性腓骨骨折 低血压 心动过速
Open tibia fracture, hypotensive and tachycardic.
还有劫车这奇葩事
This was a carjacking?
还有殴打 威尔逊 你跟我一起
And a hell of a beating. Wilson, you're with me.
ABC能让你病人活下来
The ABCs keep your patient alive.
这样你才有时间处理其他问题
So you can figure out how to tackle the rest of the mess.
如果人生所有的问题
If only all life's problems
都能通过插管解决就好了
could be solved with an intubation tube.
他们抢了我的车
They took my car!
他们抢了
They took my --
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
梅丽莎 我的车
Melissa. My car --
梅丽莎 你的车没事
Melissa, I'm sure your car's fine.
我们会照顾好你的
We're gonna take care of you, okay?
威尔逊 看有没人和她一起过来
Wilson, go see if anyone came in with her.
好
Okay.
你没什么大碍 但还是需要确认
I think you're fine, but I want to make sure.
-为求保险 做一个脑部CT -马上安排
- Let's do a head C.T. To be safe. - Right away.
也做一个下腹CT
Let's get an abdominal C.T., as well.
格蕾医生 我有你的 我们的
Dr. Grey, I have your -- our...
爱丽丝的日记
Ellis' journals.
你都看完了吗
You went through them already?
是啊 看了一段时间了嘛
Yeah, I've had them for a while.
起码知道她是个了不得的外科医生
Got a good sense of her as a surgeon,
但为人可不敢恭维
if not as a person.
总之 谢谢你
So, thank you.
-不客气 -好的
- Sure. - Okay.
她怎么还叫你”格雷医生”
She still calls you "Dr. Grey"?
我不是叫这个么
That's my name.
我们该请她到家里来 吃个晚饭
We should invite her over... for dinner.
为什么
Why?
-她是家人 -算是吧
- She's family. - Ish.
明天邀请她吃晚饭 大家都会这样做
Dinner tomorrow night. It's what people do.
谁会这么做
What people?
亨特医生在一号♥急症室需要骨科会诊
Dr. Hunt in trauma one needs an ortho consult.
好的
On it.
艾普丽尔
April.
我还以为你去
Hey, uh, I thought you were on the --
是的 你妈妈的飞机早到了 我带她过来了
Yeah, your mom's flight got in early, so I brought her here.
为什么这样做
Why would you do that?
因为她想见你啊
'Cause she wanted to see you. Wh--
我让她在主治医师休息室等
I-I set her up in the attendings' lounge.
你得空了再呼我
Just give me a page when you get a second.
-我 -爱你
- I… - Love you!
抱歉 我说到哪了
Sorry, uh, what was I saying?
你一直住在这里吗
This is where you've been staying?
我以为你去住酒店了 还是
I figured you'd gone to a hotel, or...
赫曼从早到晚盯着我
Yeah, well, Herman's been breathing down my neck day and night.
这样容易多了
This is easier.
而且我睡哪关你什么事
Plus, where I sleep is no longer any of your concern.
我没赶你出来 我没说要你走啊
I didn't kick you out. I never said that you had to go.
不 你说的很清楚
No, no, you just made it very clear
我呆在你身边让你难受到窒息
that my being around you was suffocating.
好吧 你告诉谁了吗
Okay, well, have you told anyone?
-没有 你说了吗 -没有
- No. Have you? - No.
我 你觉得我们该说吗
I -- do you think that we should?
能不能先 别说
Can we just not... yet?
你想怎么样都可以
Whatever you want.
这些都不是我想的
I didn't want any of this.
我要巡房♥了
I have rounds.
我说你忘记吃早餐了
I'm saying you skipped breakfast.
没时间
Didn't have time!
艾弗里任命我为
Avery made me point person
董事会战略计划会议的联♥系♥人
on the board's strategic planning meeting.
我还有会诊呢
And I have consults.
我要负责让一切井然有序
Got to keep the trains running on time.
你是我最喜欢的住院医师
You're my favorite resident.
你找我吗
Hey. You were looking for me?
是 这位韦弗先生
Yes. Mr. Weaver here is --
叫我杰里米 你好
Oh, Jeremy. Hi.
他说胸有点疼
Yeah, he's complaining of chest pains.
心电图显示正常 除了有些左室肥厚
EKG is fine except for a little LVH,
但他第一个肌钙蛋白测试还在正常范围内
but his first troponin is within normal limits,
所以不是血管破裂的原因
So I've ruled out a dissection,
但他的肚子挤压还是疼痛
but his belly is still a little tender.
我真的没事
I'm fine, really.
那就让我看看
Oh, well, let's see.
-放轻松 韦弗先生 -好的 待会见
- Take it easy, Mr. Weaver. - Okay, see you later.
好的
Okay.
这里疼吗
Hurts there?
是的 但只是心烧而已
Yeah, but it's -- it's heartburn, I swear.
我妻子让我来的
My wife made me come.
我现在该在工作的
I mean, I should be at work, you know?
我待会还要去接孩子
And I got to pick up my kid later.
杰里米 今天吃了吗
Uh, Jeremy, have you eaten today?
喝了咖啡
Uh, coffee.
你也没吃早餐嘛
Oh, you skipped breakfast, too, huh?
才不是啦 还吃了煎饼
Uh, oh, no, no, no, and then, uh, pancakes,
香肠 鸡蛋 还有几瓶能量饮料
Sausage, eggs, a couple of energy drinks.
我本来还能吃更多
I would've had more,
但最近吞咽有问题
but I've been having trouble swallowing lately.
听起来你生活相当不错
Sounds like you did pretty well.
是啊 必须得加满能量
Well, you got to fuel up.
最近要忙的事情太多了
You know, I got a lot of balls in the air!
抱歉 不过你还是需要留院观察
Sorry. Look, we're gonna admit you for observation.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我会尽快做检查 让你能出院
And I'll try to make it quick, okay?
加上肝功能测试 第二个肌钙蛋白测试
Add on LFTs, a second Troponin,
还有下腹CT
and an abdominal C.T.
出结果了给我打电♥话♥
Uh, call me when you get the results.
把圈饼吃了啊
Finish your doughnut.
梅丽莎和我们一起工作
Melissa works with us.
我们在办公室中心做电脑维修的
We do computer repair at office hub.
我在去上班的路上发现她
I found her on the way into work.
她就躺在地上 一动也不动
She was just laying there on the ground, not moving.
我以为她死了
I thought she was dead!
你认识她的家人吗 我们能联♥系♥谁
Do you know anything about her family, anyone we can contact?
我们跟她不熟
We don't really know her that well.
威尔逊
Wilson!
不如你们去那坐坐 我等下回来
Uh, why don't you guys take a seat? I'll be right back.
她快不行了
She's crashing.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表