He'll bleed to death in seconds.
做开腹探查术呢 然后我们就可以分离
What about trying an ex-lap? Then we can try to separate --
没有消毒 这里也没有血库
We're not sterile. There's no blood bank.
这儿可不是严格控制的环境
This is not a controlled environment.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know. I know. I know.
我们可以在他的主动脉上插入球囊导管
we could put a balloon catheter into his aorta.
这可以为我们争取一些时间
It could buy some time.
如果我们离医院近一点
If we were closer to the hospital,
我是说可能会有效果
I was say maybe,
但我们离医院有25分钟车程
but we're 25 minutes out.
他撑不了那么久的
He'll never make it.
-那如果 -他已经没得救了
- Okay, what if -- - he's a black tag, guys.
我们也没别的方法救他了
We can't do anything else for him.
那就我来做决定吧
Then I'm calling it.
我们会切开汽车弄他出来 万一走运呢
We're gonna cut him out. Maybe we'll get lucky.
你们走吧
You should go.
不 我们可以留下来帮忙
No, we can stay and help --
我留下 你们去救那些你能救活的人
I'll stay. You go save people that you can save.
我会尽全力救他
I'll do what I can for him.
好了 基斯
Okay, Keith.
我们马上切开汽车救你出来 好吗
We're gonna cut you out of there now, all right?
求之不得
Sure thing.
琼 爱德华兹医生让我们带你去手术室
Uh, Joan, Dr. Edwards asked us to take you to the o.R. Now. Okay?
我们办得到
and we can do that,
因为我们知道手术室在哪
because we know exactly where that is.
我知道上班第一天会非常紧张
I knew our first day would be intense.
我猜我们会观摩一些手术或者静脉注射
I figured we might get to watch some stuff or start an I.V.,
但是今天出现了大规模伤亡
but there was a mass casualty today.
我从来没见过那么多血肉模糊的人
I've never seen so many mangled people,
那么多死人
so many dead people.
这所医院的医生们在现场花了几个小时
Doctors from this hospital just spent hours in the field
想要把一个伤者救出来
trying to extract a guy.
几小时 我们有一天也会遇上这样的事
Hours. That's gonna be us some day.
他们把他救出来了吗 那个伤者
Did they get him out? The guy?
应该没有
Huh? Oh, no, I don't think so.
我听说他没得救了
I heard he was too far gone.
我喘不上来气了
Can't breathe.
所以他们就把他丢下不管了
So they just left him there?
-完成 -我喘不上来气了
- Ah! got it. - I can't breathe.
我喘不上来气了 让我出去
I can't breathe. Let me out.
-什么 是不是颈托 -我得把它摘下来
- What? O-okay. I-is it the collar? - I need this off.
-我得出去 -我能把它松一松
- I need to -- I need to get out. - Okay. I-I can loosen it.
不能松开太多 但是可以松一点
N-not much, but maybe -- maybe a little.
我得出去
I need to get out.
-你能这么干吗 -我不能
- Should you do that? - I-I don't --
他们丢下基斯不管
They left Keith.
他们丢下基斯不管 他死了
They left Keith. He's gone!
不 别
No, don't!
我全身一阵疼 这是怎么了
There's a shock through my body. What's happening?
我们得固定她的脊椎
We need to stabilize her spine.
帮我把她的脱位复位
Um, help me reduce her dislocation.
我抓住她 你用夹子夹住
I'll hold her steady and you attach the tongs.
-什么 我 -对 我抓着她呢 快
- What, me? - Yeah, I got her. Go.
如果我们动作快 也许能防止她全身瘫痪
If we hurry, maybe we can save her from total paralysis.
但我做不到
But I-I can't.
我可以试试
I mean, I-I could try,
但我觉得这不是最佳方案
but I don't think it's the best idea.
-你什么意思 就夹住 -我不知道怎么做
- What do you mean? Just attach-- - I don't know how to do it.
-为什么 -因为我只是个实习生
- Why? - 'Cause I'm just an intern.
好吗 今天是我第一天实习 我迟到了
Okay? Today's my first day. I was late.
我在来这儿的路上
I was on my way here.
-我看见隧♥道♥坍塌 -什么
- I saw the tunnel collapse. - What?
-你 -什么 什么 你是个实习生
- Well, you -- - What? What? You're an intern?
如果我们
Maybe if we --
不会成功的
It wouldn't have worked.
对 不会
Yeah. No.
他没有机会 决定是正确的
He didn't have a chance. It was the right call.
怎么了
What?
我♥干♥了什么
What did I do?
动动脚趾 琼
Wiggle your toes for me, Joan.
不行 我什么也感觉不到
I can't. I can't feel anything --
我连宫缩都感觉不到
Not even my contractions.
-你都干了些什么 -我瘫痪了吗
- What did you do? - Am I paralyzed?
我们在努力避免你瘫痪
We're working very, very hard to prevent that,
但你得保持冷静
but I need you to stay calm.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Can I do something?
你可以去那边和实习生一起站着 实习生
You can go stand over there with the interns, intern.
这里到底发生什么了
What the hell happened in here?
她脊椎C5-6的骨折脱位了 我在减压
She dislocated her fracture at c5-6. I'm decompressing.
-好 胎儿心率减速了 -好的
- Okay. Baby's got decels. - All right.
我去拿第一个两千克砝码
I'm getting the first five-pound bag.
她究竟为什么会脱位
How the hell did she dislocate?
她喘不上气了
Uh, she was having trouble breathing.
我以为是颈托出问题了
I-I-I thought it was the collar.
滚
Get out!
好 得把这孩子弄出来
Okay. I need to get this baby out of here.
-把她送到手术室去 -你们都滚出去
- Let's get her up to the O.R. - All of you out now.
如果这成功的话 也会在军队中这么做
So, if this works, they're gonna do this in the army?
-一定会的 -我们应该离开
- Absolutely. - We should go.
我们应该花一年时间 做项目
We should take a year, do the program.
我们应该一直都把时间花在这样的事情上
We'd spend our time doing things like this all the time.
肯定会相当棒的
It would be amazing.
你还只是住院医师
You're in the middle of your residency.
我会用一年时间研究 我们可以冒个险
Well, I'll take a research year. We could have an adventure.
我可不期待冒险
Not looking for an adventure.
糟了
Oh, crap.
怎么了
What is it?
是肾静脉平面以下的下腔静脉损伤
It's an infra-renal IVC injury.
-真该死 -修复要多长时间
- Damn it! - How long's it gonna take to fix?
我不知道 大概三十分钟
I don't know, about 30 minutes?
没那么多时间
We don't have that.
没了它他也能活 绑扎起来
Okay, he can live without it. Just ligate it.
-明白 -丝绸领带
- Got it. - Oh, silk ties.
今天伤亡惨重
There was a mass casualty today.
他们需要我们在医院
They needed us back here at the hospital.
我知道 但可能还有些我们
I know, but maybe there was still something
-本可以做到的 -我们已经全力以赴了
- that we could've -- - We did everything we can do.
事情都过去你还说什么
Why are you second-guessing?
我只是说也许
I'm just saying that maybe --
我本想做开腹探查术
I was willing to try an ex-Lap.
天啊 你能不能闭嘴
Oh, my god, would you shut up
别提开腹探查术了 重点不在这
about the stupid ex-Lap? That is not the point!
不 重点是也许我们该待在那儿
No. No, the point is that maybe we should have stayed.
也许我们还没全力以赴
Maybe we didn't try everything
试遍每一种能救下他的办法
we possibly could have to save him.
我们当时都在那里
We were all there.
我们都看到那辆车了
We all saw that car.
你知道何时自己真的能救下一个人
And there's a difference between knowing
和何时该离开
when you can realistically save someone
这两者是截然不同的
and when it's time to walk away.
你说的是什么时间 梅瑞狄斯
And when is that, Meredith?
分界点在哪
When is that point?
如果你面对的是可怕的 悲伤的情况
When do you look at a horrible, sad situation
并且决定要背弃这些人
and decide that you are ready to turn your back on it?
我很好奇
I'm curious.
我好奇你是怎么作出这些决定的
I'm curious how you make those decisions --
就是你
You specifically.
什么时候轮到你来做决定
When are you okay making the call
某人一点机会也没有了
that someone no longer has any chance?
你怎么能看一圈就作出决定了
How -- how do you look around and decide that?
什么时候你作出决定 该毅然走开
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表