实习医生格蕾
—
第十一季 第十五集 "地动山摇"
"I Feel the Earth Move"
你的孩子 钥匙 家庭相册
Your kids, your keys, your family photo album.
再来点抽吸
Little more suction.
很好 就这样 夹住胆囊管
Perfect. There it is. Clipping the cystic duct.
这是你在睡前
It's the list you repeat in your head
脑子里还在想的三件事物
before you fall asleep.
我刚去给莉齐·哈根斯做活组织检查
I just went to prep Lizzie Hagans for her biopsy,
结果发现已经做过了
and it was already done.
还是你一大早五点给做的
By you. At 5:00 a.m.?
不用谢
You're welcome.
你不是要去特区会老公么
I thought you were going to D.C.
是 但柯德尔先生的胆结石引起了化脓
I was, until Mr. Cordell got septic from his gallstones.
老公那不急 柯德尔先生这可不能耽搁
Derek can wait. Mr. Cordell can't.
话说你女友干嘛老跟着我
Why is your girlfriend stalking me?
这也是你在灾难来临时
It's the short list of things you'd grab
会带走的三样东西
in case of disaster.
看来 格蕾现在半夜
So apparently, Grey starts morning pre-rounds
就开始查房♥了
in the middle of the night now.
我来医院好几个钟头了
I've been here for hours.
有这三样 你不会慌张
The list makes you feel in control.
这到底是看什么
What are we looking at?
不知道 再看看就知道了
I don't know. I'll know when I see it.
好吧 这是什么
Okay, now what am I looking at?
格蕾十一月以来所有的手术
All of Grey's surgeries since November.
才看到的时候 我以为她不过是侥幸而已
At first, I thought it was just a fluke.
天呐 这是真的吗
Oh, my god. Is this right?
-真的 -你的孩子
- Mm-hmm. - Your kids.
她的病人没一个死的
She hasn't lost a single patient --
从十一月开始 全无败绩
Not one bad outcome -- since November?
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
节节连胜啊
She's on a streak.
你的钥匙
Your keys.
该查房♥了 我们走
It's time for rounds. Let's go.
格蕾创下连胜记录了
Dude, Grey is pitching a no-hitter.
从十一月起 她的病人没死一个
She hasn't lost a single patient since November.
什么
What?
你的家庭相册
Your family photo album.
当火势蔓延...
When the fire starts...
当海啸来袭...
...when the tsunami hits...
当地震真的来临...
...when the earth literally quakes,
你还会记得这三样么
do you remember your list?
小心柜子
Watch the cabinet!
-来个人... -我来了 我来了
- Somebody... - I got it! I got it!
还是你光顾着求生了
Or do you just duck and cover?
你们还好吗
You okay?
-我们没事 -大家都没事吧
- We're okay. - Everybody okay?
电梯不动了
We're not moving.
这是应急的安全措施
Yeah, safety feature.
上次地震电梯也这样
It did this to me after the last earthquake.
还有上次呢
The last earthquake?
我在搬来西雅图前 做了不少功课
I did a lot of research about Seattle before I moved out here.
从没人说这儿多地震啊
Earthquakes were never mentioned.
不是经常性的
They don't happen too often.
有你在电梯里就经常地震吧
Only when you ride in elevators, apparently.
那也是
Apparently.
看来我下次不能再和你一起坐电梯了
Remind me not to ride in an elevator with you again.
好吧 皮尔斯医生
Sure, Dr. Pierce,
那我以后就爬楼梯了
or I guess I could just start taking the stairs.
你是皮尔斯医生医生吧
It is Dr. Pierce, right?
是 你是...
Yeah, uh...um...
伊桑
Ethan.
抱歉 伊桑 我想起来了
Sorry. Ethan. Yeah.
你是肿瘤科的吧
Oncology, right?
放射科
Uh, radiology.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
No problem.
-我们到了 -是啊
- Ah. There we are. - Oh. Yeah.
回头见
Anyway, see you around.
好
Yep.
神呐
My god!
你非要压我身上吗
Oh, you had to dive on top of me?
我是给你当肉盾呢
I was being your human shield.
我是为了保护你
I-I was protecting you.
姐是需要保护的类型吗
Oh, do I strike you as a woman who needs protecting?
好吧 你赢了
You're right. All right.
下次我就把你当肉盾
Next time, I'm gonna use you as my human shield.
我得打电♥话♥问问塔克好着没
Oh, I should call and check on Tuck.
你也该给你家人打电♥话♥问问情况
Oh, you know who probably felt it where she lives?
-给谁打 -你老妹
- Hmm? - Your sister.
给人家打个电♥话♥关心一下嘛
Yeah, you should call and see if she's okay.
我准备好了自然会打
I will call when I am ready.
求你了 玛兰达 消停会儿吧
Just -- I've asked you, Miranda. Please, just let this rest.
那你今晚去不去参加
Well, what about the trans-family
我跟你说的那个变性人家庭互援会
support group tonight, the one I told you about?
你去不去 还是...
You planning to go, or...?
-不去 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
你干嘛非多管闲事
Why is this any of your business?
姐真是有闲管你这屁事
Why, indeed?
玛兰达 玛兰达
Miranda. Miranda!
原来你在这儿 沃伦 你刚感觉到地震了么
Warren. There he is. Hey, you feel that quake?
感觉到了
Yes. Yes, I did.
刺♥激♥吧 刺♥激♥吧
Exciting stuff, exciting stuff.
不过 我今天给你安排了更刺♥激♥的事
Almost as exciting as what I have planned for you today.
丰胸和隆鼻 真刺♥激♥
Breast enhancements and nose jobs.
你这不屑的语气得改改啊
Oh, you need to fix that attitude.
这俩手术可是能让患者增强自信
Today is all about instilling self-confidence
重塑人生的哟
and changing lives.
你给我好好表现
So, you play your cards right,
说不定我就邀请你
you just might get an invite from me
加入我的整容队啦
to join the plastics posse.
你觉得整容队很炫么
You think that sounds cool?
开始没觉得 不过慢慢就觉得了
I did not...at first, but -- but it grows on you.
开始吧
Come on.
有两个还在路上 一个成年男性
Two more on the way -- one adult male,
闭合性腹部创伤
blunt abdominal trauma,
一个未成年人 坠落后腿骨骨折
one minor with a leg fracture post-fall.
-呼叫格蕾和克莱夫 -好的
- Page Grey and Karev. - Right away.
凯普娜 你回来了
Kepner, y-you're here.
欢迎回来
I'm glad to see you back.
一回来就很忙 八床交给你了
Yep, back and busy. Here, you take bed eight.
我准备去五床和六床
I'm gonna head over to five and six.
这里是格蕾斯隆急诊科
Grey-Sloan emergency.
-你呼我了吗 -去七床
- I got a page? - Uh, bed seven.
好 知道了
Okay. Got it.
你还有什么事
Did you need something else?
没 没事了 八床是吧 我这就去
Oh, no, no. Uh, bed eight. Um, I'm -- I'm on my way.
好 是的
Okay. Yes.
-对 -你那儿还有病人吗
- Yeah. - You got more incoming?
是臀部受伤了吗
I was paged about a hip?
是 珍·多米尼 七十五岁
Yes. Jean dominy, 75 --
做过血管成形手术
angioplasty patient,
上周出院了
discharged last week,
今天入院是因为摔倒后呼吸困难
brought in today with shortness of breath after a fall.
我从床上掉下来 一屁♥股♥坐到了地上
Well, I fell out of bed, dear, onto my hip.
感觉里面的硅胶全挤爆了
I'm pretty sure I busted the damn thing.
我十五年前才换过一次
You know, I had it replaced 15 years ago.
好吧 是地震把你震下床的吗
Oh, wow. Okay, so the earthquake threw you off balance?
是 地震和赫伯特
Yes. Well, that and Herbert.
他就住在楼道尽头
He lives down the hall.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表