真的...
I am so...
很抱歉
so sorry.
我很想帮帮你...
I wish there was something I could --
谢谢你
Thank you...
告诉我这个消息
for telling me.
-阿米莉娅 有任何需要... -我没事
- Amelia, if there's anything I can -- - I'm good.
我经历过这种事 我很有经验了
I've done this before. I know the drill.
没啥大不了的
It's not a big deal.
天呐
Oh, my god.
今天我们在此缅怀德里克·谢博德的一生
This is a day for us to celebrate Derek Shepherd's life
并向他道别
and for each of us to say our goodbyes.
他度过了充实的一生
Every day we celebrate him in some way --
他是父亲 是丈夫
as a father, as a husband...
是兄长 是朋友
...as a brother, as a friend.
葬礼办得很好
It was a nice service.
我喜欢你写的诗
I liked your poem.
如果我出事了
If something happens to me,
就让我安静地走吧
do not let them hook me up to anything.
放我走 懂吗
Nothing. Understand?
你只需...
Just...
把我的器官捐了 然后放我走
donate my organs and let me go.
如果这是你想要的...
If that's what you want...
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
但要是我出事了...
But if something happens to me...
你就要尽全力维持我的生命
hook me up... to everything
死都别让他们给我拔管
and never let them unplug me -- ever.
本 我是认真的
Ben, I'm not joking about this.
我也是认真的
Neither am I.
我想活
I want to live.
我想要救命的灵药
I want extraordinary measures.
越灵越好 我要活过来
The more extraordinary, the better.
你说真的吗
Seriously.
真的
Seriously.
是吗
Seriously?
再也不逃离对方
No running ever.
我们一定不离不弃
That we'll take care of each other
即便变得又老又臭
even when we're old and smelly.
肿瘤在这儿呢
Tumor is here.
现在你可是彻底疯了
Now you've completely lost your mind.
你就像一缕清风
You're like coming up for fresh air.
就是你 一直都是你
It's you. It's always been you.
他们再一次给我工作邀请
They offered me the job again.
接受吧
Take it.
有人不想穿鞋哦
Someone doesn't want to put her shoes on.
看 她多开心啊
Look, she's just so happy.
你不知道会发生什么事吧 对吧
You don't have any idea what's gonna happen, do you?
德里克
Derek.
德里克
Derek.
理查德 你不能离开我
Richard, you can't leave me!
理查德 理查德
Richard, richard!
我有在游泳
I was swimming...
然后我放弃了
And I let go.
我放弃求生了
I stopped fighting.
梅瑞狄斯 起来
Meredith, get up.
佐佐 亲爱的 起床了
Zo-zo, honey, wake up.
穿上
Put these on.
好了 准备好出门了吗
OK. You ready?
我们去哪啊
Where are we going?
离开 亲爱的
Away, sweetie.
我们要离开了
We're going away.
来吧 亲爱的 走吧
Come on, sweetheart, let's go.
她这样不告而别太奇怪了
It's just so strange that she left with no warning.
她有留下张纸条
She left a note.
"孩子和我都没事" 真有帮助啊
Uh, "The kids and I are safe"? Yeah, that's helpful.
我给杨又打了电♥话♥
I called Yang again,
她说从葬礼之后 梅就没联♥系♥她了
but she hasn't heard from Mer since the funeral.
开玩笑吧 那都几周前了
Are you serious? That was weeks ago.
好吧 我真搞不懂
W-- okay, I just don't understand.
我搞不懂 我不明白为何你
I don't understand. I do not understand how you --
这之后你想去互助会吗
you want to go to a meeting after this?
我没事 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
-真的吗 -"再见 以后见"或是
- Are you? - "so long, I'll see you later" Or...
你基本上都住在医院了
You're basically living at the hospital.
"由于我这样的....引起的麻烦"
"...trouble due to the fact that I am all..."
我没事 理查德 真的
I'm fine, Richard, really...
"uf8f5现在的世界"
"...world right now."
她就这样放下一切
I mean, sh-she just dropped everything --
她的病人 她的手术
Her patients, her surgeries.
这时候是不是该请个侦探啊
Look, maybe it's time we hire a detective,
确保她平安无事
make sure she's really safe.
是的 我觉得我们该报♥警♥
Yeah, I think we should call the police.
好了 这 这够了
O-okay, that's -- that's enough.
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾不是失踪人士
Meredith Grey is not a missing person.
她 她留了字条
She -- she left a note.
她不会不管孩子的
She's not jeopardizing her kids.
她不是个不负责任的人
She's not an irresponsible person.
如果她走了 那是因为她想要离开
If she's gone, she's gone because she wants to be gone.
她只是用自己的方式在处理问题
She's doing what she knows how to do.
和她妈妈一样
Same as her mother.
爱丽丝·格蕾离开西雅图就再也没回来了
Ellis Grey left Seattle and never looked back.
就这样了吗 就
So, that's it? That...
我们就这样让她走了
We just let her go?
这是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生的电♥话♥
You've reached Dr. Meredith Grey.
这是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生的电♥话♥
You've reached Dr. Meredith Grey.
复活节
时间在那里也不一样
And time isn't the same over there.
没有小时 只有分秒
Hours don't exist. There's only minutes, seconds.
非常的惊心动魄和刺♥激♥无比
It's visceral and exciting.
但你是主任
But you're chief.
接下来的几个月就不是了
Well, not for the next few months.
韦伯会取代我做临时主任
Webber is stepping in as interim chief.
我将会做的事很刺♥激♥紧张
The work I'll get to do is raw and urgent.
凯普娜 你帮了大家很多
Kepner, you just feel so useful and good
每天都如此
at the end of every day,
在这里发生的一切事情之后
and after everything that's happened here, I --
我准备好了 我准备好迎接这样的转变
I'm ready. I'm ready for this kind of change.
-我只是想感到 -帮助他人
- I just need to feeluf8f5 - Useful.
感觉良好
and good.
是的
Yeah.
我不管孩子病得多重
I don't care how sick the kids are.
下一年我不干了
I'm not doing this next year.
这位病人全身60%烧伤
Our patient has 60% surface area burns.
她今早从着火的房♥子里被救出来
She was pulled from a house fire this morning.
你在听吗
Are you even listening?
抱歉 抱歉 我只是
I'm -- I'm sorry. I just...
你得准备好
You need to prepare yourself.
这样烧伤的病人
Burns like this are...
很困难
Difficult.
这不容易
This will not be easy.
你好 安
Hi, Anne.
威尔逊医生和我
Dr. Wilson and I
来给你第一次换药
are here to start your first dressing changes.
我很冷
I'm so cold.
我一直在抖
I can't stop shaking.
这不是很奇怪吗
I mean, isn't that weird,
我被烧伤了 我还冷
that -- that I got burned anduf8f5I’m cold?
你的皮肤和组织遭受了严重损伤
Well, your skin and your nerves have experienced severe damage.
你没有办法存储热量或感受表面疼痛
You are unable to retain heat or feel surface pain.
威尔逊医生 你来给安讲解
Dr. Wilson, do you want to walk Anne through
我们今天的治疗方式
what we're gonna be doing today?
我们会一层层清除烧伤的伤口
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表