不要给他太多希望了 托医生 他不可能胜过我的
Don't get his hopes up, Dr. "T." He can't touch my scores.
去你的 我会先装上假腿的
Oh, bite me. I'm getting up on that leg first.
是吗 你先装吗
Ohh. You gonna take that?
你之前说我的分数是多少来着
What was it you said my scores were earlier?
"屌♥爆了“
"Phenomenal."
小伙子们 你们做得都很好
Guys, you're doing fine.
你们最后都会安上假腿的
You're both gonna get the leg eventually.
-这不是竞赛 -照你这么说 那乐趣何在
- This is not a contest. - Where's the fun in that, sir?
没错
Yeah.
是你让他们互相竞争的吗
You're pitting these guys against each other?
我为医生们做了一上午的裁判
I just spent the morning refereeing the surgeons.
我不想看到这样 这可不是个好主意
I don't need this. This is not a good idea.
这是他们主动提出来的
They came up with this.
他们决定谁先掌握模拟假肢的测试
The one to master the virtual-reality leg first
谁先装上假肢
gets to try the real leg first.
这不过是个小小的友谊赛而已
It's just a little friendly competition.
我是说 不要给他们压力
I'm just saying, don't push them.
嘿 欧文 我们离成功只有这么点距离了
Hey, we are this close, Owen.
我们今天能让一个人重新站起来了
We're gonna have someone walking today.
喔 成功了
Whoo! Yes!
-看吧 舒尔茨 -兄弟 恭喜你
- Smoked you, Schultz! - Congrats, man.
看 这就是军人 亨特
See, that's the thing about soldiers, Hunt.
不需要我去逼他们 他们自己就会这样
I don't have to push them. They come wired that way.
那好吧 卡特 你准备好去散个步了吗
All right, Carter, you ready to take a walk?
这是一次简单的手术
It's a pretty straightforward procedure.
我来完成开始的部分 罗伯森 你来切除
I'll do the initial approach. Robbins, you can do the cutting.
天呐 这真美味
God, this is good.
你吃过这个 香蕉烧蛤吗
Did you ever try this... banana clambake?
我没有 我也不会在早上八点之前吃它
I haven't, and certainly not before 8:00 A.M.
-里面真的有蛤蜊吗 -你今天精神很好啊
- Does it have actual clams? - You're very perky today.
为什么不呢 人生苦短
Why not? Life is short.
现在
And at this point,
我早餐想吃什么就吃什么
I can eat whatever the hell I want for breakfast.
-对吧 罗伯森 -没错 你应得的
- Right, Robbins? - Right. You've earned it.
我只是希望我能像你一样怎么吃都吃不胖
I just wish I could do that and stay as trim as you do.
够了 格雷厄姆
Shut up, Graham.
我会做好准备工作 手术室见
I'll finish prep. See you in there.
我的天 这个买♥♥得真值
God, that was worth it.
我死之前要把他家所有口味
I'm trying to get through every flavor they have
都尝一遍
before I cash in.
-不要这么说 -为什么 怎么突然这么严肃
- Please don't say that. - Why? Why be so serious?
因为我们马上就要给一个孕妇做手术
Because we're about to operate on a pregnant woman,
而且我还不知道你的状况
and I have no idea if you're in any condition -
-我告诉过你了 -你什么也没告诉我
- I told you... - You told me nothing!
你告诉我你有颗脑瘤
You told me you have a brain tumor.
除此之外我什么也不知道
I don't know anything else about you.
我不知道 我甚至不知道你有没有结婚
I don't know... I don't know if you're married.
之前可不是这么说的 你能学到我的知识
That's not the deal. You get access to my knowledge.
并不代表着你能借此窥探我的生活
It doesn't give you access to my life.
我是想知道你有没有亲人
I'm talking about next of kin.
如果你有什么意外 我要打给谁
Like if something should happen to you, who do I call?
天呐 你真是烦人
God, you are so annoying!
离婚 无子
Divorced, no kids.
与工作相伴一生 罗伯森 工作永远不会背叛你
Marry the work, Robbins. It's always there for you.
所以 嗯 所以 没有家人吗
So, um... so, no family?
我有工作 有你 还有格雷厄姆
I have work and you and... Graham.
上帝啊 这真的是我说过的最忧伤的事了
God, that's the saddest thing I've ever said.
你患的是什么类型的肿瘤
What kind of tumor is it?
够了
Enough.
我需要知道它是否会
I need to know if this could
影响你的行为和认知
affect your motor skills or your cognition.
你不需要知道任何我没
You don't need to know anything that I haven't...
我需要知道我和你一起治疗病患时
I need to know if I'm helping you treat patients
你的脑子里是否装着个定时炸♥弹♥
with a time bomb in your head!
罗伯森 我有一个神经外科医生团队
Robbins, I have a team of neurosurgeons
他们中任何一个都远比你有经验
who are far more experienced than you are,
所以你这么执着于这件事
so your input at this point
只是在侵犯我的隐私 而不是帮忙
is nothing more than an invasion of my privacy.
别这样了
Stop.
别执着了
Drop it.
所以那个肿瘤不能动手术是吧
So it's inoperable.
谁说的
Who says?
算了 你别做手术了 你根本没法专心
That's it. You're done. You can't focus.
不用你做手术了 格雷厄姆来做吧
You're off the surgery. Graham can do it.
-去会诊吧 -好吧
- Go do consults. - Fine.
谢普特医生 你有时间吗
Dr. Shepherd, do you have a minute?
我恐怕没有
I'm afraid I don't.
我是黛博拉·柯曾 我想和你谈谈
I'm Deborah Curzon. I was asked to come talk to you.
真抱歉 黛博拉 但是我现在没有时间
Deborah, I'm really sorry, but I don't have time.
谢普特医生
Dr. Shepherd...
是总统让我来的
I was asked by the President.
你在华盛顿的时候我们没机会见面
We didn't get a chance to meet when you were in Washington.
我是美国总统的特殊助手
I'm the special assistant to the President of the United States.
他让你来和我谈谈
He asked you to talk to me?
谈谈关于领导大脑绘图研究的事
About leadership of the brain mapping initiative.
-我和总统聊过这件事 -哦 对的 我记得
- We had that conversation. - Oh, I remember.
你拒绝了他
You told him no.
私下里说 他不是很喜欢被拒绝
Confidentially, he doesn't love being told no.
他想再和你谈谈
He thought another conversation
至少给他个面子
was the least you could do for him.
这些是总统的原话
Those were the words of the president.
我们不能在电子邮件里谈这事吗
We couldn't have had this conversation through an e-mail?
我知道你很忙 不过我可以等你
I know you're busy. I can wait for you.
我就在这等着
I'll be here.
你已经开始做胸部CT了吗
You already started on her chest.
越早做头部CT
The sooner I see a head C.T...
-我们先到的 -我等着呢
- Well, we got here first. - I will wait.
好的 放松 慢点
Okay, easy. Easy.
哇 可比在模拟器上难多了
Whoa. It's way harder than the simulator.
是的 不过没关系 没关系的
Yeah. That's all right. That's all right.
你很快就能适应的 只要集中注意力
You'll get it back. Just concentrate.
怎么样 感觉怎么样
Yeah. How does it feel?
-太棒了 -真的吗
- It's amazing. - Yeah?
有点困难
Friggin' hard.
如果你每说一句丧气话
If I had a dollar
我就能拿到一美元
for every time you said that about something,
我都能买♥♥下整个机械腿工厂了
I'd buy a whole robot leg factory.
闭嘴 舒尔茨
Suck it, Schultz.
他只是有点嫉妒
He's jealous.
你等着看 哥们
You'll see, man.
等着看
You just wait.
好了 我可以了
I got it.
我可以了
I got it.
让我自己来
Let me go.
你可以了
You got it.
小心别摔倒
Don't fall, now.
舒尔茨 别说了
Schultz.
太棒了
Sweet!
我能试试走楼梯吗
Can I do the stairs?
今天不行 今天量已经够了
That's enough for one day.
他们觉得你不行
They don't think you can.
-我能行的 -不 不要
- I got this. - No. No.
说真的 不要
Seriously, don't.
不
No!
乔丹
Jordan!
我们需要脑外科医生
We're gonna need neuro now!
可能只是脑震荡 但导致了出血
Could be just a concussion, but it's acting like a bleed.
我已经预定了CT
I've already called C.T.
他会没事的 对吗
He's gonna be okay, right?
长官 他是我最好的朋友 他一定要没事
Sir, he's my best friend. He's got to make it.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表