实习医生格蕾
—
第十一季 第十八集 "彼时年少"
"When I Grow Up"
这么说他
So he's just...
回来了
back
-不走了 -是的
- For good? - Yeah.
好吧 我不太了解你
Ok. That face that you are making...
你这表情到底代表什么
I don't know you well enough to know what that means
你知道那些拥有一切的人
You know those very happy cheerful people
他们十分开心愉悦
who have everything.
当想要的一切都有的时候
And when the fact that they have everything comes up,
他们会表现得很低调
They act very humble.
他们会说 我很幸福
And they say, "I'm just so blessed."
你嫉妒得恨不得朝那人脸上揍一拳
Those people -- you want to punch those people in the face.
是的 我知道你说的那种人
Yes. I do know those people.
好吧 我现在就是那种人
Yeah, I'm one of those people now.
是么
Okay.
今天早上 我站在自家走廊
This morning, I was standing on my porch
透过窗户看着完美的屋子
of my perfect house looking in the window
看到我可爱完美的孩子
at my amazing, perfect children
魅力迷人的丈夫
and my amazing, gorgeous husband,
然后来做称心的工作
on the way to my amazing job.
于是我在想 我想要的一切都有了
And I thought to myself, "I have everything I've ever wanted.
我就是很幸福
I am just so blessed."
我现在恨不得把你揍醒
I really want pummel your face in right now.
是啊 我都觉得自己幸福得欠揍
Right, I would beat myself up.
除了我现在有点累
Except I'm too tired from --
你是不是要说你累是因为
Were you about to say that you're exhausted
滚床单滚到精疲力尽了
from all the great sex you're having?
我实在太幸福了嘛
I am just so blessed.
我得离你远点
I'm gonna walk away from you now.
想象一下你梦想的生活
Picture the life you dreamed of living...
想象一下你的人生伴侣
...the person you pictured being with.
想象一下梦想中的工作
Picture the job you dreamed you'd have.
我是格蕾斯隆医院的外科医生
I'm a surgeon here at Grey-Sloan,
但我觉得自己首先是位老师
But I like to think of myself first as a teacher.
我训练年轻医生成为外科医生
I train young doctors to become surgeons.
你的生活和预想的一样吗
Are you living the life you envisioned for yourself?
你成为预想中的人了吗
Are you who you wanted to be...
大家来照张相吧 快点
You guys, let's get a picture. Come on.
大家看这里
Everybody, eyes over there.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
茄子 茄子 茄子 茄子
Cheese! Cheese! Cheese! Cheese!
你长大时想过这些么
...When you grew up?
我在华盛顿还有事没处理完
I have some loose ends in D.C.,
这几周我要做空中飞人
So I'll be flying back and forth for a few weeks.
把工作做好完结交接 然后就回来不走了
Tie them up, hand them off, and then I'll be here for good.
你想全职留在这里吗
And you want to come back full-time?
-我是这么打算的 -太好了
- That's the plan. - This is great.
你知道这需要被批准吧
You realize all this has to be approved?
要谁批准
By whom?
我是董事会成员 我有特权
I'm on the board. I have privileges.
阿米莉亚
By Amelia.
当然 我会问阿米莉亚
Of course. I'll ask Amelia.
我是神经外科的头儿
I am the head of the department of neurosurgery,
意思是 我给脑部动手术
And that means I operate on...brains.
好厉害 真了不起
Cool! Cool! Cool! Cool!
事实上 是超级厉害
It's very cool, actually,
因为我会修复这个支配你全身的
Because I fix the big, squishy, slimy computer
充满粘液软软的大家伙
that runs your whole body.
脑子坏了 一切就全完了
If the brain goes, everything goes.
确实很了不起
It is the coolest.
这位是德里克·谢博德医生
And, this is Dr. Derek Shepherd,
他是董事会成员 而且还是
And he's a member of our board, and, um...
我是她哥哥
I'm her brother.
我也是神经外科医生 给她打下手
I'm also a neurosurgeon. I work for her.
你妹妹是你的上司
Your sister's your boss?
我妹妹是我的上司
My sister's my boss.
好了 孩子们 咱们接着参观
Okay, kids, uh, let's keep it moving.
谢谢医生们
Thank you, doctors.
真好
Oh, sweet!
让你说这话很不容易吧
How hard was that for you to say?
真心实意
Rolls off the tongue.
这次和以前不一样了
It's not gonna be like it was before.
我不会图谋你的工作
I'm not gonna angle for your job.
不会偷走你的病人 我只想在这里工作
I'm not gonna steal your patients. I just want to work.
说归说 但我了解你 德里克
You say that now, but I know you, Derek.
我了解我们
I know us.
从小打到你习惯对我指手画脚
You grew up bossing me around.
我不知道能否和平相处
I -- I don't know that this can work.
给我个机会 我会证明给你看
Give me a chance, and I will show you.
今天没有手术让你做
I don't have anything for you today.
我一会儿要做摘除动脉瘤手术
I-I-I'm clipping an aneurysm later.
到时通知你
I will let you know.
你这不是要报以前的仇吧
You're not gonna make this fun, are you?
当然要啦
It's a lot of fun for me.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
绝对不行
Ew. Super no.
等等 怎么不行 我觉得他很可爱 你看得太快了
Wait, no, he's cute, I think. You're going so fast.
他都32岁了还穿着高中优秀运动员衫
He's 32 and wearing a high-school letterman jacket.
你的光辉岁月过去了 斯蒂夫 死心吧
Your glory days are over, Steve. Give it up.
你这么快就能决定了
You are so quick to judge.
熟能生巧嘛
It's a skill.
在这事情上多花点时间
You spend enough time on this thing,
看一眼照片就能得到
you can learn everything you need to know
所有你想要的答案
from the first picture.
威尔 太在意他的车
Will -- cares too much about his cars.
迈克 和猫太过亲密
Mike -- too close with those cats.
阿苏要学会穿衣
Theo needs to learn to wear a shirt.
好吧 阿苏肯定没戏
Okay, okay, Theo is a no-go,
也许正是因为你很挑剔
But maybe your pickiness is keeping you
所以才没有约会
from going on any real dates.
你得放宽要求
You need to expand your horizons.
我确实好久没有发育了[horizon可指人胚发育阶段]
My horizons haven't been expanded in a very long time.
真恶心
Ugh, gross!
我是说 你说的没错 但很恶心
I mean, yes, but gross.
我是整形科医生
So, I am a plastic surgeon.
我也给耳朵 鼻子和咽喉动手术
I also operate on the ear, nose, and throat.
这位是沃伦医生
This is Dr. Warren.
他是很棒的外科住院医生
He is a terrific surgical resident.
我们一起组成整形武装团
And together, we form the plastics posse.
-他非要叫这个名字 -是的
- Well, he calls us that. - Yeah.
-可我不喜欢 -我们的组合名就叫这个
- But, uh, I do not. - Ah, it's -- it's what we're called.
大家都这么叫
It's, you know, what they call us.
不 他们觉得不酷 因为不好听
No, see, they don't think it's cool because it's not.
与他们无关 本 是我们的名字
Well, it's not for them, Ben. It's for us, okay?
好了 孩子们 咱们去看看急诊室吧
All right, kids, let's go check out the E.R.
好吧 走吧
All right. Let's go.
让医学变得有趣
Making medicine cool.
不习惯击掌庆祝啊
Huh? Not familiar with the high-five.
好吧
All right.
我全天要开电♥话♥会议
So, I have a teleconference all day,
你能替我照看一下吗
So you can hold down the fort for me?
可我今天不跟你啊
But I'm not on your service today.
你一直都跟着我
You're always on my service.
至少精神上相随 说来听听吧
At least in spirit. Can I hear it?
就说一次 你说给我听听
Once? You want to say it?
不
No.
-不 你再考虑一下 -没门儿
- No? Thinking about it? - Nope!
整形武装团
Plastics posse.
-打扰一下 -什么事
- Uh, ex-excuse me. - Yeah?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表