I want for us to figure this out together.
不 我觉得你不是这样想的
I don't... I don't think that's true.
你已经知道你想怎么做了
I think that you already know what you would wanna do.
-那就 -什么
- So... - What?
你就 是的 你就说出来吧
Just... yeah, just say it out loud.
-别这样 -现在 说出来 你想怎么办
- Don't... - Right now. Well, what do you wanna do?
如果孩子是3型的成骨不全症 我
If our baby is type II, I...
我觉得我们应该堕胎
I think we should terminate.
我不管孩子是2型的还是3型
And I don't care whether our baby is type II or type III.
无论怎样 我都要留下他
Either way, I wanna keep him.
什么 艾普莉尔
Wh... April.
我说过了我不想谈这事
I told you I didn't wanna talk about this.
看看这些粘连
Look at all these adhesions.
我们没有预见会这样
No way to see 'em coming.
这个狡猾的东西 在扫描中显示不出来
Sneaky little bastards won't show up on the scan.
在后侧还有肿瘤
And there's more of them posteriorly, too.
我需要更大的视野
I need some more exposure.
你真的要扩大切口吗
You're thinking of extending the incision?
我不得不 我根本看不见里面的情况
I have to. I can't see what's up in there.
肿瘤到处都是
This tumor just keeps coming.
所有器官都很模糊
And all the landmarks are obscured.
我束手无策了 什么都看不清
I'm lost in here. It's like going in blind.
嘿 你能不能把那些扫描图挪近一些
Hey, uh, would you bring those scans closer, please?
好的 医生
Yes, Doctor.
看 肿瘤只应该出现在肝上下腔静脉
See, the tumor should be in the suprahepatic I.V.C. Only.
这不对
That can't be right.
扫描中没有显示出进一步局部侵蚀
It doesn't show any further local invasion.
给我看一下冠状面视图
Show me the coronal view?
这里怎么会有肿瘤
What's the tumor doing all the way over there?
我也想知道
That's what I want to know.
-这扫描是多久之前的了 -才过了两周
-How old are these scans? -They're only two weeks old.
这些扫描完全过时了
And they're completely outdated.
我的意思是 这肿瘤长得太快了
I mean, this thing is growing too fast.
全都不在原来的位置了
Nothing is where it's supposed to be.
肿瘤已经侵入到下腔静脉的支脉了
Tumor has extended to the I.V.C. Tributaries.
-是啊 这些扫描毫无用处 -我完全不知道我在做什么
- Yeah, these scans are useless. - I can't see what I'm doing.
天啊 肿瘤都已经
Oh, God. It's also spreading
-扩散进膈膜了 -抽吸
- through the diaphragm. - Suction.
-我都看不见在哪 -我也看不见
- I can't even see where... - Neither can I.
别碰那里 那里要撕裂了
Don't touch that. It's tearing.
肿瘤已经延伸到了两肺之间
Well, the tumor's extended all the way up between the lungs.
马上通知心胸外科
Someone page cardio!
都已经延伸进心包了
It's all the way up into the pericardium.
拿出吸引器 别碰肿瘤 什么都别做
Get the suction out. Don't touch it. Don't do anything.
紧急呼叫心胸外科
Page... page cardio 9-1-1!
我们该停下来 所有人都停下来 手都拿出来
We gotta get out. Everybody out. Hands off.
我们该怎么办 现在怎么办
What are we doing? What's going on?
有没有人知道 我们要做什么
Can someone say something? What are we doing?
肿瘤已经从她的大血管扩散到她的肝脏
It's spread from her major blood vessels to her liver,
膈膜 心包 甚至还有她的心脏
diaphragm, pericardium, maybe even her heart.
这个肿瘤怎么长得这么快
How can one tumor grow this big this fast?
-它简直无处不在 -就像个怪物
- It is everywhere. - It's a monster.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
我不知道
I have no idea.
迈克尔 恐怕阿德里安的肿瘤
Michael, I'm afraid Adrian's tumor
扩散太迅速了
has grown considerably
现在已经扩散到她的心脏
and it's now reaching around her heart.
所以 皮尔斯医生也会一同治疗她
So Dr. Pierce is here.
她的 她的心脏
Her... her heart?
肿瘤顺着静脉
It's entangled through the vein that stretches up
从肝脏扩散至心脏
from her liver to her heart.
而且它长得比预期更快
And it's growing more rapidly than anticipated.
所以我们需要做进一步核磁共振扫描
So we need to take her for more MRI's
这样我们才能知道肿瘤侵蚀得有多深
so we can see how extensive the tumor's growth is.
现在你们都在这
Now there's all of you.
三个医生
Three doctors.
三个医生已经很多了
Three is a lot.
这么说吧 奥德赛仅凭一己之力也回不了家乡伊萨卡
Look, um, Odysseus didn't return to Ithaca all by himself.
多亏了费阿刻斯人帮他 不是吗
He needed a lot of help, right, from the Phaeacians?
我们都是你的费阿刻斯人
Well, we're the Phaeacians.
能帮你的费阿刻斯人越多越好
You want all the Phaeacians you can get.
我们会搞清楚这个肿瘤的情况
We are going to figure this tumor out.
好轻啊
Mmm! So light.
而且这只是去年的模型
And it's last year's model.
再过几周我们的新产品就会面世了 它比这个还轻30%
We're weeks away from unveiling one that will weigh 30% less.
-嗯 -这真的很炫
- Mm. - Wow. Very impressive.
你的项目才炫呢
Your project is impressive.
为伤兵安装机械义肢 对吧
Robotic limbs for injured vets?
这个项目太性感了
Sexy as hell.
我们网络系统公♥司♥的人都迫切希望和你们共度良宵(指合作)
And we at Cybersystems are dying to climb into bed with you.
你太过奖了
Well, that's very flattering.
你懂我意思就好
Good. I want it to be.
这个文件夹留给你们
I'll leave you this folder
你可以看看这些材料
so you can go over the materials.
我过两天会再来西雅图
I'll be in Seattle another day,
有什么事尽管给我打电♥话♥ 任何事
so please, call me if you need... anything.
谢谢你 谢谢你的来访
Thank you. Thank you for coming in.
你觉得怎样
So... What do you think?
-我觉得你必须得出手 -真的吗
- I think you should definitely go for it. - Really?
我觉得这些传感器不怎么样啊
'Cause I was not that impressed with these transducers.
什么 不是啦
What? No.
不是说这些 这些传感器都很烂
No, those... those things are crap.
我是在说她
I'm talking about her.
她在放电啊 你都没感觉到吗
Her vibes? You didn't feel her vibes?
专对亨特医生发射的超强电力啊
Major vibage for Major Hunt.
你真是想太多了
You read that totally wrong.
少来吧
Oh, please.
"你的项目太性感了
"Your project's sexy as hell.
啊 让我们共度良宵吧"
Ooh, ooh, let's climb into bed."
我都觉得自己是个电灯泡了
I was actually uncomfortable.
闭嘴吧
Stop it!
你可来了 你到哪去了
There you are. Where have you been?
我刚给艾普莉尔·卡普娜做了绒毛膜绒毛样检
I was performing a C.V.S. On April Kepner.
现在我们要等结果 天啊 我讨厌等待
We're just waiting for the results. God, I hate waiting.
在儿科就容易多了
In peds, it is... it's much easier.
你知道的 病人的父母就在那
You know, the parents are right there.
你可以跟他们聊天
And... and you talk to them,
然后孩子们也在那
and then their kid is right there,
父母就抱着孩子们默默祈祷
so they can hold them close and hope for the best.
和和美美的
The cat's on the roof.
现在呢 没孩子可以抱
With this, there's no kid to hold.
问题是纯理论性的
The problem feels so theoretical.
你懂我意思吗 一点都不温馨
You know, there's no cat, there's no roof.
只有两个无助的准爸妈
There's just two scared parents feeling totally helpless.
你有没有把她的检验加急
And you've had the results rushed?
有 我应该24小时内就能拿到结果
Yeah. I should get them in, like, 24 hours.
那你今天也没什么可做的了
Well, then there's nothing more to do about it today,
太好了
which is good.
我人品大爆发
I have been working miracles.
找到了一堆很妙的手术病例
I have found us the most incredible surgeries,
都是这几周就要做的
all for the next few weeks.
一个19周大的胎儿有双胎输血综合症
Look, a T.T.T.S. In a 19-weeker.
一个21周大的胎儿有双胎反向血流灌注综合症 需要做射频治疗
A 21-week T.R.A.P. Sequence that needs an R.F.A.
一个单侧肺发育不良病患
A unilateral pulmonary agenesis.
这还只是开始呢
And that is just the beginning.
-开始什么 -你的速成课程啊
- The beginning of what? - Your crash course.
我尽己所能找到了几个情况最糟
I have hunted down the most screwed up,
医学上束手无策的婴儿
medically compromised fetuses that I could find,
把他们都带到了医院
and I'm bringing them all here to this hospital
让你学习 然后我们来进行治疗
for you to learn and us to save.
你能把他们全都治好吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表