都忘了问要带点什么东西
I forgot to ask if I should bring anything.
你来就可以了 你有什么不吃的吗
Just yourself. Anything you don't eat?
没有 我什么都吃
No. Not at all.
太好了
Oh, perfect.
炖肉怎么样
How about a pot roast?
很好啊
Great.
不好意思
Uh, I'm -- I'm -- I'm sorry.
谢博德 我在找人会诊
Uh, Shepherd, I was looking for a consult.
-我待会过来 -不用了 我们说完了
- I can come back later. - No, we're done here.
多谢了 谢博德医生
Thanks, Dr. Shepherd.
理查德
Richard.
你明晚有空吗
What are you doing tomorrow night?
你要像这样继续吃下去 也可能会变成这样
Hey, this could be you if you keep eating like you do.
我打赌如果我们现在抽你的血...
I bet if we took your blood right now...
我也可以这么说你
Mm-hmm, see, I could say the same thing about you,
但是我不愿意改变你身上的任何一点
but I wouldn't want to change a single thing about you,
所以我不会这么说
So I won't.
我也不愿意你做出任何改变
I don't want to change anything about you either.
我喜欢你活着
I like you alive,
而不是在试图排泄掉油炸洋葱花的时候
not dead on a toilet after having a heart attack
因为心脏病发作而死在厕所里
trying to pass a deep-fried onion blossom.
天啊 玛兰达 你怎么会这么想
God, Miranda, why would you even think...
怎么回事
What the hell?
这是什么
Oh, what is this?
别再说是油炸洋葱花 真是够了
Not a deep-fried onion blossom 'cause that'd just be too much.
不
No.
是个肿瘤
It's a tumor.
还是很大一个
And it's a big one.
抱歉
Hey, sorry,
会诊相当顺利
The consultation went off without a hitch,
但是母亲有点紧张
but then mom got a little nervous,
所以我得确认她的情绪稳定
so I just wanted to make sure that she was okay.
C-CAM 我准备好了可以随时开始
C-Cam. Um, I'm ready whenever you are.
计划有变
There's been a change in plans.
我有些私人的...
I'm having a personal...
我要回家一趟
I'm going home.
这里是有关于手术步骤的材料
Here are the materials on the procedure.
把它们牢记于心
Internalize them.
我在边上做了点笔记 因为我的办法比里面
I've made notes in the margins because my approach is better
写的废话都要好得多
than most of the crap that's in there.
还有你也得顶我的班
You'll also need to cover my service.
等等 没事吧
Wait, hold on. Is everything, uh, okay?
我说了是私事
I said it's personal!
你所有需要的材料都在这里了
You have what you need from me there.
-好好读一遍 -万一我有问题呢
- Read it. - What if I have questions?
在材料里找答案 明天见
They'll be answered in there. I'll see you tomorrow.
我一直让你多走动走动
I keep telling you to take more walks,
吃得清淡点 或许吃点沙拉
yeah, you know, I mean, like, have a salad, maybe,
而不是一直吃费城牛肉芝士三明治
instead of all the Philly cheesesteaks.
亲爱的 我知道你说了很多次了
You certainly do, honey, constantly,
只是每一次... 你们好
and just every time... hello.
看上去不是什么好消息
You don't look like you have good news.
杰里米
Jeremy
我很遗憾食管胃十二指肠镜显示有一个肿瘤
Um, I'm afraid the E.G.D. revealed a tumor.
是早期的腺癌
It's early-stage adenocarcinoma.
-天哪 -癌症吗
- Oh, God! - Cancer?
但我是因为烧心来医院的啊
But I-I-I came in here for heartburn.
这的确是你的症状 但是...
And that's most likely what you had, but the...
牛肉芝士三明治和油炸食物
cheesesteaks and the fried foods
引起了严重的胃酸倒流 长时间如此
have caused intense acid reflux, and over time,
这些胃酸让你的食管变成癌细胞的
that reflux has made your esophagus
最佳温床
the perfect home for cancer.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
所以我们该做什么呢
So, w-what do we do?
我们希望你今晚住院
We'd like to keep you overnight
做一些术前检查
and do some pre-op tests,
然后进行食管切除术 将你的食管切除
then do an esophagectomy where we remove your esophagus
然后用你解结肠的一部分来代替
and replace it with a piece of your colon.
之后癌症就能治好吗
And then the cancer would be gone?
希望如此
That's the hope.
会治好的
Yeah, it will be.
会没事的
Okay, it'll be fine.
-你去接艾琳 -好
- You go and get Erin. - Yeah.
告诉她发生了什么 但不要吓到她 好吗
And tell her what's going on, but don't scare her, okay?
-会好起来的 -好的
- It's gonna be fine. - Okay.
会好起来的
It's gonna be fine.
杰克森 在吗
Hello, Jackson?
在这里 老妈医生
In here, Dr. Mom!
你们似乎...很忙啊
You've been... busy.
我们刚刚开始弄心愿单
We were just gonna start a gift registry,
然后就看到了这个可爱的吊饰
but then we saw this adorable mobile,
等我反应过来 我买♥♥了一购物车的东西
And the next thing I knew, I filled a shopping cart.
没错 今天我们过得可开心了
Yeah, we actually had a pretty good day today.
别这么大惊小怪 我是个有趣的人
Don't sound so surprised! I am quite fun.
这不是商店里买♥♥来的吧
Uh, this didn't come from a store.
凯普娜家族的四代婴儿
Four generations of Kepner babies
都是睡在这个小床里的
have slept in that old war-horse.
你是怎么
How did you...
你没把这个托运过来
You didn't bring this in your carry-on.
运费可贵了
Shipping cost a fortune.
你姐姐们认为应该把它单独寄过来
Your sisters thought I should send it along,
但是我想看到你在收到这个床时候的表情
but I wanted to be here to see your face when it arrived,
所以上个周 我打电♥话♥给了杰克森
So last week, I called Jackson.
你打了电♥话♥给杰克森吗
You called Jackson?!
我还是会用电♥话♥的 亲爱的
I do know how to use a telephone, little miss.
我好饿
I am famished.
你们为什么不先吃呢
Well, why did you wait for me to eat?
我打过电♥话♥了 告诉你们我会晚点回来
I called. I told you I'd be late.
我们可能忙得忘了时间
We probably just lost track of time.
没关系的
It's no a big deal.
我到厨房♥很快就能准备好食物的
I'll just hop in the kitchen and whip something up.
我没去买♥♥菜
Well, I didn't go to the store
因为我以为我们会一起出去吃
because I thought that we would be going out.
没关系 总有办法的
I'm sure I can figure something out.
不 不 妈 别说了
No, no, mom, stop it!
我 我不用你给我准备食物
I don't -- I don't need you to whip something up,
我不需要你大老远过来
and I didn't need you to come out here
帮我整理婴儿房♥
and set up my whole nursery.
我不 不需要你的帮助
I don't need -- I -- I don't want your help!
你明白吗
Do you understand?!
艾普丽尔
April.
别这样 这过分了
Come on, that's not fair.
你邀请了理查德来吃晚餐吗
You invited Richard to dinner?!
这本来就是个馊主意
This was already a bad idea.
你还想把它弄得更糟吗
You're trying to make it worse?
她一点也不想了解他
She doesn't want to know him.
理查德也说了一样的话
He said exactly the same thing.
那你为什么还要勉强呢
Okay, then why are you trying to force it?
因为他是我的朋友 是我们共同的朋友
Because he's my friend. He's our friend.
他是家人 这是你当初
He's family, and this is one of the reasons
不愿意离开西雅图的理由之一 记得吗
why you didn't want to leave Seattle in the first place, remember?
这里有你的家庭 你已经植根于此
You have family here, roots.
你不是吧
Are you kidding me?!
什么
What?
我要和一个我不认识的妹妹
I have to have dinner with the sister I don't know
还有她讨厌的生父一起吃饭
and the bio-dad she hates
就因为你放弃了为奥巴马工作吗
because you gave up your chance to work for Obama?!
你要跟我来这套吗
You're gonna play that card?
当然了 你就会玩这一套
Of course you are because you'll be playing that card
-你就没完没了了 -暂停一下
- until the end of freaking time! - Time-out.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表