I'm optimistic that you'll get back most of your normal function.
宝贝
Baby?
玛西亚
Marcia.
他老婆
Wife.
小心轻声地溜出去
Quietly, carefully, slip out of this room.
即刻叫保安来
Call security right now.
我好担心你
I've been so worried about you.
女士 我不知道你是怎么找到这个房♥间的
Ma'am, I don't know how you located this room,
你得在外面等
but I'm gonna need you to wait outside.
不用
No.
是我叫她来的
I called her.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
我真不应该
I never should have...
是我的错 我们有约定的
It's my fault. We had an agreement.
女服务员和女主客随我搞 其他都不行
Waitresses and hostesses were okay -- nothing else.
她可是你的副手啊
She's your sous-chef.
我知道 我知道 我错了
I know. I know. It's not okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 宝贝 是我对不起你
No, baby, I'm sorry.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
我搞不懂 他怎么亲得下去
I don't get it. How is he kissing her?
他怎么还会亲把他那啥的女人
How's he kissing the woman who --
有的时候 人疯狂才能爱得疯狂
Sometimes, it takes crazy to love crazy.
我也解释不来
I can't explain it.
保安来了没
Is security on their way?
来了 马上到
Oh, yeah. Be here any minute.
凯普娜
Kepner!
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber.
我在这教了很长很长时间
I've been teaching here for a very long time.
我这人的特点就是清晰明了 有权威
I present salient points with clarity and authority,
所以我真的非常想知道
which is why I am very interested in understanding
你到底为什么打电♥话♥给凯瑟琳·艾弗里
why the hell you called Catherine Avery
我明确告诉过你别打
when I explicitly told you not to!
好 我告诉你
All right. I'll tell you.
我今天的病人伤得非常严重
My patient today had a terrible injury.
治疗的最佳人选就是凯瑟琳·艾弗里
The very best person to treat that injury was Catherine Avery.
我不知道你们俩之间
Now, I don't know what personal stuff is going on
有什么过节 但无论如何
between the two of you exactly, but whatever it is,
我都不会因此牺牲了
I will not allow it to compromise
病人健康 病人治疗 或是他的阴♥茎♥
my patient, his care, or his penis!
听不听由你
And for what it's worth,
我认为你俩在一起很合适
I think you two are good together!
再说 凯瑟琳·艾弗里是我婆婆
Also, Catherine Avery is my mother-in-law,
我想什么时候打给她就什么时候打给她
so I'll call her any damn time I feel like it!
-懂了 -那最好
- Understood. - All right.
怎么了
Need something?
我刚准备出去
'cause I was just headed out for the night.
我呼风唤雨了
Yeah, I -- I brought the thunder.
什么
Sorry?
我呼风唤雨了 这是我的叫法
I brought the thunder. It's what I call it.
我是说 这在工作中很管用
Only -- I mean, - it's very effective at work.
约会的时候就完全行不通
It's totally inappropriate on a date.
我当时很紧张
I was nervous.
我小时候不常社交
I didn't socialize a lot as a kid.
基本整天都在读书
I kind of spent all my time in books,
跟书也没什么
and you don't have to socialize...
好交流的
...with books.
所以我紧张的时候
So when I get nervous,
就会用不停说话来掩饰
I tend to cover it up by talking a lot
说得又大声又肯定
and being really loud and definite
掌控全局
and being in charge...
这样就不会有人发现我有多紧张了
so no one will see how scared I am.
约会的时候 我非常紧张
And on our date, I was terrified because...
因为你又帅 人又好
you're very handsome and nice,
你很不错
and you're great.
可我就笨笨呆呆的 这就是我
And I'm dorky. I'm nerdy. I'm me.
所以我就又呼风又唤雨
So I brought the thunder,
真的非常非常抱歉
and I'm so, so sorry,
因为我真的很喜欢你
because I really liked you.
我只是想让你知道我并不
I just -- I just wanted you to know that I-I wasn't...
我是说 我没有 我 我
I mean, I'm not -- I'm -- I'm...
总之
Anyway...
再见
Bye.
玛吉
Maggie.
下次由我来呼风唤雨吧
Next time, I'll bring the thunder.
听着 我很感谢你为欧文把关
Look, I appreciate that you are looking out for Owen.
真的 但我做的事和我约会的人
I do, but what I do and who I see are,
说实话 都跟你无关
quite honestly, none of your business.
好吧
Okay.
我只是想
I was only trying to --
我搬到这来是想重新开始
I moved here to start something,
展开新生活
to build a new life.
你并不了解我
You don't know me...
你不了解
not really.
你不知道我经历过什么
You don't know where I've been
我克服过什么问题
or what I've had to overcome,
因为你从没有过这种体验
because you have never had to.
你从没失去过一生的挚爱
You've never lost the love of your life.
从没对着
You have never cried
你在这世上最爱的人的遗体恸哭
over the body of the person you love most in this world.
你
You...
你不知道这会如何搅乱一个人的生活
You don't know how that messes a person up.
你从没从那种绝望中再爬出来
You've never had to claw your way back from that.
我有
But I have.
我现在还在试着振作起来
I'm still trying to pull myself together,
我在尽所能做到最好 所以
and I am doing the very best that I can, so...
除非你也经历过这些
until you've done that,until you have to walk in my shoes.
不然就别对我指指点点
I need you to cut me some slack...
别管那么多闲事
and back the hell off.
那个微脉管手术简直赞爆了
The microvascular work is amazing.
每个那么微小的切口都必须完美
I mean, every tiny, little incision has to be perfect.
我跟你说过没
Oh, did I tell you
凯瑟琳·艾弗里说我是中上水平
Catherine Avery told me I was above average?
有 有 你说过
Yeah, yeah. You mentioned it.
大概就是这个了 我可能找到了我的专科了
This might be it. I might have found my specialty.
感谢上帝
Thank god!
我一整天都惦记着你选专科的事
I've been worried about your specialty all day!
得了吧
Shut up.
出什么事了
What happened in there?
她切了 她切了
Oh, she cut it off! She cut it off!
什么 你妻子吗
What?! Your wife?!
我的副手 天啊
It was my sous-chef! Oh, god!
快把阴♥茎♥拿回来
Come back with that penis!
快把阴♥茎♥拿回来
Come back with that penis!
好了 在那别动
Okay. Hold it right there.
好 罗里 把它给我
Okay, Rory. Hand it over.
不
No.
别怕
Don't be scared, all right?
把阴♥茎♥给我 就没事了
Give me the penis, and everything will be fine.
别过来
Stop.
别再靠近了
Don't come any closer.
快把它放我手里
Just put it in my hand --
我说了别过来
I said stop.
我发誓你要是再过来我就把它冲走
I swear to god, you come any closer, I'll flush it.
好吧
Okay.
好了 都会过去的
Okay, everything's gonna be okay.
不会有人把你怎么样
No one wants to hurt you.
你只要把它给我就好了
All you have to do is just give it to me,
然后就没事了
and everything will be fine.
我不仅仅是他的副手
I was more than his sous-chef.
他说我是他的真爱 是他的缪斯
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表