好吧 关于奇迹你说的对 好吗
Okay, you're right about miracles, okay?
确实有奇迹发生
Sometimes they happen.
心脏会重新跳动
There are hearts that start beating again.
癌症会自行消失
There's cancer that just goes away on its own.
我知道 我也见过
I know. I've seen it.
奇迹有时候会发生
It happens sometimes.
但这次 艾普丽尔 这次不是
But this, April -- this is not that.
我知道
I know.
这不公平
This isn't fair.
这不公正
It isn't...just.
我用全部生命来信奉公正的上帝
And I have spent my life believing in a god who is just.
他给我召唤 而我遵从
He gave me a calling, and I followed it.
我每天都在拯救生命
I save lives every day.
我以为我终于渐渐成为那个
I feel like I'm -- I'm finally becoming the person
他期望中的人
that he wants me to be.
但却发生了这件事 他给了我这个考验
And then this -- to be handed this?
太残酷了
It's cruel.
我觉得上帝就在嘲笑我
I feel like god is laughing at me.
如果这是个测试 我失败了
If this is a test, I fail.
这么多年来一直的信任和坚持
All those years trusting and believing
还有祈祷
and praying...
如果这 如果这有
And if this -- if this were just,
哪怕一点点机会 我或许该
even a tiny bit, then I could maybe...
我做不到 我得回去工作
I can't. I have to go back to work.
我得回去工作
I ha-- I have to go to work.
-你跟我开玩笑吧 -没有
- You're messing with me. - I’m not.
-你就是开玩笑 -我没有
- You are. - I’m not.
这就是你的小女孩
That's your little girl.
搞错了吧
It's a mistake.
布伦达不能生孩子 她没有怀孕
Brenda couldn't have a baby. She wasn't pregnant!
她的确怀孕了
She was and she did.
她是你的妻子 枪伤病人
It was your wife -- shotgun wound.
-生了孩子 -不 她不可能怀孕的
- Had a baby. - No, she couldn't get pregnant!
我们尝试了
We tried!
很多年
For years!
我们见了很多医生 全部都说我们没法有孩子
We saw doctors. All of them said we couldn't.
布伦达非常难过
And Brenda was so...sad.
她很自责 也向我撒气 因为我们没法有孩子
And mad, at herself, and at me 'cause we can't have a baby.
你有孩子了
You do.
我们完全不知道 我们
We didn't know it? We --
-会不知道她怀孕吗 -有出现过这种情况
- we just didn't know she was pregnant? - It happens.
这就是为什么我们会去打猎旅行
This was the whole reason for the hunting trips
开水上摩托车 去巴厘岛 做这一切事情
and the jet skis, trips to Bali and stuff.
我跟她说 宝贝 就只有我们两人了
I said to her, "Babe, if it's just gonna be us,
一起去冒险吧
let's make us an adventure."
但她还是很想要个孩子
But she really wanted a baby.
我们都很想要个孩子
We both did.
你可以去抱她
You can hold her if you want.
真的吗
Yeah?
-对啊 -太好了
- Yeah. - Yes.
我妻子情况如何
How's my wife?
如果不取出来 她就会死
She's gonna die if I don't get that out.
气♥枪♥弹在右心室游离
The pellet is bouncing all around the right ventricle.
这就是造成心律不齐的原因
That's what's causing her arrhythmias.
得赶紧给她做开心手术
I'm gonna have to open her up.
准备心肺分流
Let's get ready to put her on bypass!
擦 怎么搞成这局面的
Damn it, how did we get here?
她刚生完孩子 还没来得及抱呢
Look, she had a baby she never had a chance to hold,
-所以你得 -说这话没任何帮助
- so if you could just -- - That's not helping.
我来准备股动脉
I'll prep the femoral artery.
她快不行了 急救推车
She's arresting! Crash cart!
充电至200焦
Charge to 200.
病人丈夫想知道情况
Husband wants to know how she's doing.
-离手 -糟了
- Clear! - Aw, crap.
-有脉搏了 -有窦性心跳
- I have a pulse. - We have sinus!
用丙沙星消毒 拿些毛巾过来
Splash her with betadine. Get me some towels.
不管怎样 这是个奇迹婴儿
For what it's worth, this is kind of a miracle baby.
他们以为永远不会有孩子了
I mean, they never thought they could have one.
所以你这是在救一个家庭
So, you might be saving a whole family.
说这些话不是在帮忙
None of this is helping me!
十号♥刀片
Ten blade!
如果不取出气♥枪♥弹 她就会死
She's gonna die if I don't get that out.
上帝
God...
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know, uh...
你是否存在
If you're out there or not, um,
也不知道你是否能听到
or if you can even hear people
不相信你存在的人说的话
who don't know if you're out there.
或者你根本就不在意他们说什么
Or if you give a crap about what they say.
但 上帝 耶♥和♥华♥
But, um…God, Yahweh,
佛祖 外星人 不管是谁
Buddha, E.T., whatever...
艾普丽尔 知道
April...knows.
是吧 她相信
Right? She believes.
她需要你
And she needs you.
所以
So, uh...
给她力量吧
Um, show up for her?
拜托你了
Please?
给艾普丽尔力量吧
Show up for April.
她爱你
She loves you.
她需要你
She needs you.
请你
Please, uh...
给她力量
Show up for her.
拜托你了
Please.
没想到你会来这
Didn't expect to see you here.
他们想单独呆一会 所以我走来了
They asked me for some privacy, so...i'm staying away.
能为你做什么吗
What can I do?
从上次在波士顿见面到现在
How many months has it been
有几个月了
since that day in Boston?
大概六个月
About six.
六个月 六
Six months. Six.
直到发生了这样的事情
Yet it took something like this
你才愿意打电♥话♥给我
for you to pick up a phone and call.
我想 有好几次 我
I wanted to, uh, several times, I --
理查德 我觉得
Richard, I-I-I think
没必要在现在谈这事
we don't need to talk about that right now.
好
Okay.
如果有什么我可以帮忙的
If there's any way I can help...
能为你做的
...if there is anything I can do for you,
或为他们做的 我就在这里
or for them... i'm here.
我还是想一个人呆着
I think I just want to be alone.
你得一直移♥动♥激光束
And you have to keep the laser moving all the time.
把每一个肿瘤细胞都消除
Remove the tumor cell by cell
就像是清理地毯里的灰尘
like zapping dust off of a carpet.
-但不能烧到地毯 -没错
- Without singeing the carpet. - Exactly.
如果我们是给赫尔曼移除肿瘤
Now, when we use this on Herman's tumor,
就会是在视交叉和神经部位
it'll be on her optic chiasm and nerve.
手术的目的就不是恢复德鲁的视力
And rather than restoring Drew's sight,
而是不让她变瞎
we'll have to keep her from going blind.
看 你还是说了
See. There. You just said it.
-说什么 -你说”恢复德鲁的视力”
- Said what? - You said "Restoring drew's sight."
-别再执着这件事了 -我就知道
- You need to let that go. - I knew it.
如果你做不到 你是不会说的
You wouldn't have said it if you couldn't do it.
你甚至不会尝试
You wouldn't have even tried.
这肿瘤无处不在 没有办法完全切除
The tumor is everywhere. It's impossible.
手术20分钟的时候我就知道了
I knew that 20 minutes into this surgery.
那你为什么不停下来 为什么还继续手术
Okay, so, why don't you stop? Why are you still working?
提高我的技术
To improve my technique.
这
That's...
-你该停下来了 -为什么
- You should stop. - Why?
-你就没有感到一点愧疚吗 -愧疚 为什么
- You don't feel the slightest bit guilty? - Guilty? Why?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表