我心中瞬间充满了恐慌
It scared the hell out of me.
因为你必将失去
Because the minute you see all the things you have,
你所拥有的一切
you see all the things that you stand to lose.
可能我确实夸大其词了点
Look, maybe I did embellish the story some.
不过人嘛 难免的
I mean, that's human nature, I guess.
但现在 我看清了自己所拥有的一切
But right now, I'm taking stock of what I have,
我非常感恩
and I'm feeling pretty grateful.
亚历克斯
Alex, hey.
抱歉我刚冲你发火了
I'm sorry that I snapped at you.
我知道你只是想安慰我 但...
I know that you were trying to make me feel better, but --
我是想安慰自己
I was making me feel better.
我... 想让你好好的 懂吗
It's just -- I wanted you to be okay, all right?
我不想再心怀歉疚了
I'm sick of feeling bad.
咋了 你为啥心怀歉疚
Why? Why would you feel bad?
你知道是我切了你的腿吗
Do you know it was me who cut off your leg?
凯丽当时有另一台手术
Callie was stuck in surgery,
败血症彻底摧毁了你的血液循环
and your circulation collapsed from sepsis,
她决定要切除你的腿
and she decided you had to lose it.
但我才是真正拿刀的人 是我切了你的腿
But I made the cut. I'm the one who did it.
我不知道你知不知情 愿不愿意
Just -- I don't know if you knew that or wanted to,
但这是事实
but it's true.
你生气了吗
Are you pissed?
你完全有权生气 我理解
I mean, you can be pissed. I get it.
谢谢你
Thanks.
告诉我实情
For telling me.
你确定我们能上来吗
You're sure it's okay that we're up here?
当然 有啥不能的
Oh, yeah, totally sure.
不过 你得小点声说话
Uh, but maybe keep your voice down.
病人都睡着呢 其他就没啥了
People are sleeping. That's all.
好
Okay.
好了 我们到了
All right. Here we are.
就是他吗
This is him?
他就是山姆
This is Sam.
你不认识他了吗
You don't recognize him at all?
我...
I...
我不知道
I don't know.
爱德华兹医生
Dr. Edwards.
你慢慢认 我出去一下 马上回来
You know what? Take your time. I'm gonna be right back.
你是不是不想干了
You are just trying to get fired, aren't you?
谢博德医生 真抱歉
Dr. Shepherd, I'm sorry.
我让你慢慢来 你这是干嘛
I told you to take it easy. This is not taking it easy.
她刚做完手术 应该卧床休息
She just had surgery. She should not be out of bed.
我知道 但我想让她见见...
I know. I thought that if she saw --
不 不行
No, I disagree.
你长脑子了吗
These are not the actions of someone who thinks.
-你简直是... -天呐
- This is someone... - Oh, my god.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道我不该那么大声 但...
I know I'm supposed to keep it down, but --
我们一起吃过三明治
we had sandwiches.
什么 是吗
Wait -- you did?
是的
We did.
他做的
He made them.
约会时 我从不喜欢吃东西
I don't like to eat on dates.
我每次都紧张得没胃口
I never have an appetite. I'm...too nervous.
但那是他亲手做的 所以我就拿了一块
But he made them, and -- and so I took one,
全吃光了 因为我一点也不紧张
and I ate it because I wasn't nervous at all.
和他在一起我很自在
Not with him.
我们在他的飞机上约会 吃了三明治
We had -- we had sandwiches on his plane on our date.
那是我们的... 第一次约会
On our -- our first date.
他是山姆吧
This -- this is Sam, right?
我... 我真记起来了吗
And I'm -- I'm actually remembering this?
这些你都没跟我说过吧
This isn't -- I'm not just remembering what you told me?
没 我们不知道三明治的事
No, the sandwich story is news to us.
我想看看他的眼睛
I want to see his eyes.
你说它们很美 我却不记得了
You said they were beautiful. I don't remember.
他要是能睁开眼该多好
I wish he'd open them.
他会醒的
He will.
你还要炒我鱿鱼吗
So, am I still fired?
今天你是侥幸逃过了
Not today. Not for this.
但谁知道你明天又会做出什么傻事
But who knows what you'll pull tomorrow.
-你为啥瞒着我 -什么
- Why didn't you tell me? - Hmm?
亚历克斯和我腿的事
About Alex and my leg.
死克莱夫
Freaking Karev.
-别气他 -他这个蠢货
- Don't be mad at him. - He's an idiot.
我是想保护他 他干嘛非得...
I was trying to protect him, but why did he have to --
一直以来 我都在气你
All this time, you let me hold it against you.
我... 你何苦啊
I -- why?
是我想切你的腿啊
I made the call.
不论如何
I mean, no matter what,
切腿的决定是我做的
it was still me making the call to take your leg,
我知道你肯定会恨死我
and I knew that you were going to hate me.
但我不想让你连阿历克斯一起恨
I didn't want you to hate Alex, too.
我想让你有所依靠
I wanted you to have somebody.
谢谢你
Thank you.
主任
Chief!
给凯普娜说 我马上下去分诊那些流浪人员
Tell Kepner I'll be down soon to help triage the stragglers.
就跟你说一声 凯特的记忆在逐渐恢复
I thought you'd like to know Kate's memory is coming back.
虽然还不完整 不过她应该能全记起来
It's still incomplete, but I'm expecting a full recovery.
挺好 谢谢你告诉我
Thank you. I'm glad to hear it.
你竟然说我只想玩玩
You say I'm playing games?
那现在我来了 想和你谈谈
I am here, ready to talk,
结果你生气了 开始惩罚我
but you are pissed at me, so I'm getting punished.
我没惩罚你 我也不想和你谈
I'm not punishing anyone, and I'm not doing this.
我想
I want to.
你凭啥这么对我 这不公平
I want to do this because this is unfair!
这也太...
This is --
阿米莉娅 让开
Amelia, back off.
是你要维持同事关系的
You wanted professional.
我就在按你说的做啊
I'm giving you professional.
没 你哪有 你对我带搭不理的
No, you're not. You are hardly being civil.
抱歉 我伤害了你的感情
I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.
真心抱歉 但...
I am, but --
我这样与你无关
This is not about you!
不是什么事都和你有关 好吗
Everything isn't about you!
-那是怎么回事 -有一起坠机事件
- Then what is it?! - There was a plane crash.
-咋了 -不是今天那起
- Yes. - Not the one today.
是梅瑞狄斯 德里克
I'm talking about the plane that had Meredith and Derek
亚利桑那 马克 莱西
and Arizona and Mark and Lexie and -
和克里斯蒂娜经历的那起
and Cristina.
是我让他们上的飞机
I put them on that plane.
我签的航♥班♥申请书
I-I signed the requisition for the airline.
我付的钱 一切都是我负责的
I paid for it. I was in charge.
不管我被停职多长时间都是应该的
I don't care how long I've been out of the service.
他们是我的人 我本该保护好他们
It was my watch, and they were my men.
然而...
And...
我让他们失望了
I failed them.
都是我的错
It was my fault.
所以只要发生像今天这种事
So, when something like this happens today,
我就会想起从前
it brings it all back up.
竟然坠机了
There was a plane crash.
欧文
Owen.
要是再来一次 我绝对挺不过来了 阿米莉娅
And I won't survive another plane crash, Amelia.
我们就这样结束吧
And that's all we are.
为什么坏事总是发生在好人身上
Why do bad things happen to good people?
我们经常问这个问题
We ask that question so often,
以至于它成了陈词滥调
it becomes a cliche.
急诊病人病况追踪
但这是因为好人的确总遇上坏事
But that's because bad things do happen to good people.
总是如此
Constantly.
你只能盼望 等轮到你时
You just have to hope that when it's your turn,
你知道该怎么做...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表