是没错 但梅瑞狄斯也没错
No, but Meredith's not either.
这里是她家 是你们孩子的家
This is her home. It's your kids' home.
你不能因为她想留下而责怪她
You can't blame her for wanting to stay.
你的炮♥友♥留在这 而你却在华盛顿特区
How are you gonna get laid when the person
那你还怎么滚床单
you get laid with is here and you are in D.C.?
都是成年人了 这问题很合情理
Oh, grow up. It's a valid question.
好的 移去颅骨瓣
Okay. Removing the skull flap.
这不用很久
This won't take a long.
亨特医生和我就在那边
Dr. Hunt and I will be just over there.
我得走了
I have to go.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我需要你待在这 明白吗
I'm gonna need you to stay still, okay?
可他们还失踪啊
Well, they're still out there.
相关人员正在搜寻你的家人
The authorities are looking for your family,
他们一找到就会通知我们
And they're notify us as soon as --
我不能 不能待在这 我必须出去
I can't -- I can't be here. I have to go.
这样吧 不如我陪你待在这
Okay. Uh, how about if I stay with you, right here?
你希望我待在这吗
Would you like that, if I just stay here.
我会待在这陪你
I'll stay here with you.
我找到些脚印
I -- I found footprints,
那些脚印很小 肯定是她留下的
And th-- they're so tiny that they have to be hers.
肯定是我的女儿 莉莉
It's my little girl, Lily.
她只有六岁
She's only 6 years old.
我们那时在寻找九哩瀑布
We were trying to find Nine Mile Falls,
然后汽车抛锚了 我去找人帮忙
and the car died and I was -- I went to go find help.
我告诉她们 我很快就回来
I told them I would -- I told them I would be right back.
这可是莉莉和我的妻子啊
It's Lily and it's my wife,
说不定她们走散了
and I-if if they're separated,
如果莉莉现在孤身一人
if Lily is by herself right now...
这都已经过去三天了
It's already been three days,
没有水 她肯定挺不过来
and she's not gonna make it without any water.
所以我现在必须得走 我们得快点
So, I have to go right now, and we have to hurry.
拜托
Please!
你在沙漠里待了超过三天
You've -- you've been in the desert for more than three days.
我知道
I -- I know.
也许是四天
It's maybe -- maybe f-- maybe four days.
根据你脱水
Based on your state of dehydration
以及营养不良的情况来看
and your level of malnutrition,
我认为起码有一到两个月
I think it's been more like one or two months.
什么
What?
不可能
No.
怎么会这样
What?
她们都不在了 是吧 我的莉莉
They're gone, aren't they? My Lily?
我的莉莉 她才只有六岁
My Lily. She's 6.
只有六岁而已
She's 6 years old.
我的莉莉啊
Oh, my Lily.
格蕾 我们现在得送他过去了
Grey, we need to move him now.
告诉他们我们知道他女儿的名字了
Tell them we have a name for his daughter.
女儿叫莉莉
Her name is Lily.
他们是在马鞍山找到他的
And they found him at Saddle Mountain.
那离九哩瀑布有100英里
That's 100 miles from Nine Mile Falls.
他们搜寻他家人的地方不对
They've been looking for his family in the wrong spot.
格蕾医生
Dr.Grey.
我到CT室带病人做超声心动图检查
I stopped by C.T. to take the patient for his Echo,
-但你又不在了 -等会再做
- but you were gone. - Echo has to wait.
莉莉
Lily...
他的右肾有严重的气肿性肾盂肾炎和脓肿
His right kidney has severe E.P.N. And abscesses.
我们要马上带他去手术三室
We're taking him up to O.R. 3 right now.
先生 先生 躺下来
Whoa, whoa, sir! Hey. Sir, lay down.
-我得离开这 -先生 请躺下来
- I have to get off! - Lay down, sir, please!
躺好
Lay down.
我病人还是得做超声心动图检查啊
I still need that Echo.
说了等会再做
Not now.
你知道多诡异么
You know what's weird?
我每次呼心内科医生过来的时候
I keep paging cardio
还是以为克里斯汀娜会进来
and expecting Cristina to just walk through the door.
皮尔斯确实和杨不一样 她好动又喜欢闲扯
Pierce is no Yang. She's perky and chatty.
而且我肯定她喜欢猫
I bet she likes cats.
抱歉打断你们
Sorry to interrupt.
克罗斯利先生手术部位可能出现吻合口瘘
Mr. Crossley's anastomosis may be leaking.
那你准备带他回来进行冲洗么
Oh, so, you're gonna take him back for a wash out?
我们在手术一室给他做术前准备
We're prepping him in O.R. 1 right now.
很好
Great
还有什么事吗
Is there something else?
你的手可真稳
You have... very steady hands.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有玩过层层叠吗
Uh, have you ever played jenga,
就是把小砖块堆叠起来
you know, where -- where you stack the little bricks
保持它不倒
and try not to make them fall?
玩过
Yeah.
那你有时间就找我一起玩
You should come over sometime.
我给你做吃的
I'll make snacks.
好的
Okay.
如果你不喜欢层层叠 那还有西洋棋
Or if, uh, you're not into jenga, there's checkers.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
真不敢相信我们真这么做了
I -- I can't believe we're actually doing this!
我父母肯定会抓狂的
Oh, my parents are gonna freak!
他们这就抓狂了
They're gonna freak?
那我怎么办 我简直成怪胎了
What about me? I'm fully freaking over here.
好了 大功告成
All right. That's it.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
很可爱 对吧 我们就像外星恋人
Adorable right? We are like alien lovers.
其中一只脚还需要些缝合
One of the legs needs some stitches.
-我去拿缝合线 -好的
- I'm gonna grab a suture kit. - Okay.
-麻烦帮我拿点胶带过来 -好的
- Can you get me some more tape, too, please? - Mm-hmm.
-谢谢 -莫妮卡
- Thanks. - Monica?
发生了什么 她还好吗
What's happening? Is she ok?
托瑞斯医生
Dr. Torres!
-天啊 -她怎么不动了
- Oh no. - Why isn't she moving?
莫妮卡
Monica!
-怎么回事 -莫妮卡 看着我
- What's happening? - Monica? Look at me.
-她怎么了 -看着我 莫妮卡
- What's wrong? - Look at me. Monica?
-呼谢博德医生过来 -好的
- Page Dr. Shepherd. - Ok
他们楼下需要神经科急诊
They're calling for an emergency neuro consult downstairs.
是那个十七岁的小女孩 头部外伤那个
17-year-old female, trauma to the head.
这里我能搞定 好的
I can handle things here. Okay.
沃伦 你要来吗
Warren, you coming?
那个 我能留在这吧
Well, actually, would you mind if I stayed here?
无意冒犯 但你已经准备好了
No offense, but you've already got one foot out the door,
我还想和新任神经科主任谢博德医生学习学习呢
and this Dr. Shepherd is the new head of neuro.
所以你想待在这 不跟我去
So, you want to stay here and not come with me?
也好 反正谁都不想和我一起走
Why not? Seems to be the trend these days.
术野暴露充分 准备好了
The site is prepped and ready.
好的 用柯林氏液和肝素冲洗
Okay, let's flush this with collins and heparin
把这个肾放进去
and put this kidney in its new place.
-血压没了 有脉搏吗 -不知道
- B.P. just dropped out. Is there a pulse? - I don't know.
爱德华兹 我救他时 你就看着肾
Okay. Edwards, stay with the kidney while I bring him back.
把抢救车推过来
Let's get a crash cart in here.
推注1毫克肾上腺素
Push 1 of epi.
进行胸外按压
Starting compressions.
中心静脉压升得很快
C.V.P. is soaring.
呼叫皮尔斯 要她进来
Page Pierce, get her in here.
-去安排超声心电图检查 -马上就去
- And let's order an echo. - Right away.
停止胸外按压 检查下心脏节律
Stopping compressions to check rhythm.
出现无脉性室速
Pulseless v tach.
电极板充电至150焦
Charge paddles to 150.
离手
Clear!
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
硬膜外出血
It's an epidural bleed.
真不敢相信他们偷偷钻进那辆车
I cannot believe they snuck out to that car.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表