Nice to meet you both.
这个大秘密
This big secret
就是你去戒酒会的原因啊
is why you ended up at a meeting in the first place.
-听着 -我能坐这里吗
- Look, I - May I join you?
阿米莉娅·谢博德
Amelia Shepherd,
你认识麦琪·皮尔斯医生吗
do you know Dr. Maggie Pierce?
奇怪了
Weird,
你是我今天遇到的第二个谢博德医生
you're the second Dr. Shepherd I've met today.
德里克是我哥
Derek is my brother.
对不起 这里的每个人都有亲戚关系吗
I'm sorry. Is everyone in this room somehow related?
我让你们俩聊吧 很高兴认识你
I'm gonna leave you two alone. Nice meeting you.
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾领养了一个女儿
Meredith Grey has an adopted daughter.
我知道
Uh, I-I know this.
我之前不知道
Well, I didn't.
佐拉最开始是他们的病人
Zola came to them as a patient
通过非洲交换项目过来的
through the African exchange program.
脊柱裂 然后他们领养了她
Spina bifida. And they adopted her.
天啊 别说了
Oh, my god, just stop.
怎么了
I'm sorry?
如果她只是个我不在乎的无礼贱♥人♥
It's easier when she's just a rude bitchy person
那就简单多了 但她却
I don't care to know, but she keeps getting.
她领养了一个漂亮的
She adopted a beautiful,
患病非洲孤儿
surgically needy African orphan.
这让我很纠结
It's annoying.
我该找她聊聊吗 你怎么看
Should I talk to her? What do you think?
老实说
Honestly.
我认为她比你想像的更好
I think she's more than you bargained for.
但我觉得当这个世界
But I think when the world
给了你比你想像中更好的东西
gives you more than you bargain for...
最后你就会高兴你拥有了它
you usually end up glad you got it.
你在盯着她看
You're staring.
难道不好笑吗
Isn't it funny?
她领养了一个孩子 她妈妈却放弃了一个
She adopts a kid, her mother gives one up.
你完全不知道发生了什么
You have no idea what the story was there?
我一直都不知道
I never knew anything about it.
但我确定的是
I do know this --
以我对爱丽丝的了解
based on what I know about Ellis,
她肯定是下了狠心
leaving you would have been
才决定放弃你的
the most difficult decision of her life.
你有多了解她
How well did you know her?
皮尔斯医生 不好了
Dr. Pierce, bad news.
我不是不要你了么
You're off my service.
我知道 但你还是去看看吧
I know, just look though.
天哪 我去找罗宾斯医生
Oh, god. Let me find Dr. Robbins.
然后我和她一起去找病人
I'll go talk to them.
好
Okay.
委员会今晚就要答案
The fellowship committee wants an answer tonight?
打扰一下 罗宾斯医生
Sorry, Dr. Robbins?
麻烦等一下
One minute, okay?
我很惊讶你居然会觉得意外
Listen, I am -- I'm surprised that you're surprised by this.
我工作到一定程度 必然要进修啊
I mean, it's a natural extension of what I already do.
我惊讶是因为这发生得太突然
I'm surprised because it came out of the blue.
哪有 我考虑了有一段时间了
No, I thought about it for awhile.
我的生活需要新事物
I mean, I need something new.
我们就快再添一个孩子了 这不够新吗
We're having another kid. That's not new?
这不一样 这两件事毫无关系
This is different. It has nothing to do with that.
当然有关系 我有研究要做
It does, though. I have research.
你要工作 还有研究会的事要处理
With you at work and then the fellowship,
怎么有时间照顾新来的宝宝 怎么照顾
how do we have time for a new baby? How?
我还没同意呢
Well, you know what? I haven't said yes yet.
迟早会同意吧
But you're going to.
我还没做最终决定
Listen to me. I haven't made up my mind.
我懂了 我以为你决定好了
Oh, see, I thought you had.
我以为你想要孩子
I thought we were having a kid.
-很抱歉 -抱歉什么
- I'm sorry. - About what?
我又没在听
I wasn't listening.
你人很好 撒谎却不行
You're nice and full of crap.
-情况如何 -不乐观
- How's it going? - Not good.
你有主动脉夹层的状况
You're having an aortic dissection.
你的主动脉内壁撕裂
There's a tear in the inner wall of your aorta
导致血管壁分离
that causes blood to force the vessel apart.
天呐 我就知道
Oh, god, I knew it.
孩子怎么样
What about the baby?
孩子必须生出来
The baby needs to come out.
产科医生会负责紧急剖腹产
An O.B. will do an emergency c-section,
然后皮尔斯医生会准备夹层手术
and then Dr. Pierce will prepare the dissection.
她会不会还太小 没法挺过手术
But isn't she too little? Can she handle the surgery?
没别的办法了
We don't have a choice.
不做手术的话你会没命的
If I don't operate, you'll die.
求你们一定要保证我的孩子
Just make sure that my baby is --
丽塔 够了 别再老想着孩子了
Rita, please! Please stop talking about the baby!
我早就叫你别生
I told you not to do this!
就知道会有这种事
I knew something like this would happen!
-艾力克 -艾力克
- Eric? - Eric!
请你到外面去
Step outside. Please.
我去打个招呼告诉他们我们要过去
I'm gonna call up and let them know we're coming.
好么
Okay?
爱德华兹 韦顿 帮她准备手术
Edwards, Wetton, get her ready to move.
我知道这很吓人 但已经是事实了
I know this is scary, but it's happening.
她现在最需要的是你的支持
And the only thing she needs right now is your support.
我做不到 我不能让她害死自己
I can't do it anymore. I can't support her killing herself!
她不想失去孩子
She doesn't want to lose a child.
我们已经失去一个了
We already lost our child.
五年前的事 孩子叫玛德琳 才两岁
Five years ago. Madeleine. She was 2.
当时她们在人行道上走
They were walking down a sidewalk.
麦迪想跑步
Maddie wanted to run.
丽塔就放开她的手让她跑
Rita let go of her hand so she could run.
麦迪绊了一跤 撞到头 就这样走了
Maddie tripped, she hit her head, and she was gone.
离她妈妈就几步远
Four feet away from her mother.
完全是个意外 你知道吗
Just a freak thing, you know?
可丽塔一直认为
But Rita will always believe
是因为她放开麦迪的手她才死的
it's because she let go of her hand.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
丽塔拿到诊断书的时候
And then when Rita got her diagnosis,
我从没想过我们还会有孩子
I never thought we'd have another child.
我们都知道她心脏承受不了这个
We knew with her heart what it would do to her.
然后她就怀孕了 是个意外
And when she got pregnant, it was an accident.
我苦苦哀求
And I begged.
求她不要生 可她还是
I begged her not to have the baby, but she just --
不肯放手
She wouldn't let it go.
对 现在她们两个我都要失去了
Yeah, now I'm gonna lose them both.
艾力克 没人希望这种事发生
Eric, nobody wants it this way,
尤其是丽塔
least of all Rita.
为了孩子 她做了一个很艰难的决定
She made a hard choice for the sake of the baby.
她有信心 那我们也要有
We just need to have the faith that she has.
好了 他们准备好了
Okay, they're ready for us.
我们会尽力救她的 知道吗
We're gonna do our best for her, okay?
你有什么想法
How do you feel?
我希望她能再怀上一段时间
I wish she could have cooked it a little longer.
你呢
How do you feel?
我希望自己不在这儿
I wish I was anywhere else.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是
You, too.
孩子情况怎样
How's that baby doing?
有发绀现象 呼吸暂停 罗宾斯医生
Baby's cyanotic and apneic. Dr. Robbins?
开始对丽塔进行手术
Let's get to work on Rita.
把孩子的气管清通
We need to get the baby's airway cleared.
让她呼吸 再入手术室
Let's get her breathing and get her to the O.R.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好 她开始呼吸了 准备手术
Okay, she's breathing. She's ready to move.
-罗宾斯 有情况通知我 -好
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表