他们还不让乘客离开座位上洗手间
And they wouldn't let anybody out their seats to use the bathroom.
连水都没有 天气还很热
They weren't serving water, and it was so hot.
还有股脚气的味道
It smelled like boiled feet.
然后
And then!
4小时后 航♥班♥取消了
After four hours, they just canceled the flight.
他们就赶我们下飞机
I mean, they just kicked us off.
连道歉都没有 简直是
There was no apology. There was no --
-怎么了 -你说吧
- What? - You tell her.
好吧 额
Oh, okay. Um...
我来说
Here we go.
我这看起来没问题 你那边怎样
Looking good here. How are we doing there?
还不错
Looking good so far.
深入点吧 看情况如何
Let's unpack, check what we have.
血压下降
Pressure's droping.
没道理啊 糟了
That doesn't make any sense. Oh, no.
下腹无血液
There's no blood in the abdomen.
他出现室性期前收缩
He’s throwing PVC’s.
血压持续下降
And his pressure is still dropping.
心脏病发导致心源性休克了
He's going into cardiogenic shock from the heart attack.
他可能是再一次出现心肌梗死
He might be having a repeat m.I.
马上呼叫皮尔斯
Get Pierce up here now.
梅瑞狄斯的妹妹
Meredith's sister?
是的
Yeah.
亚利桑那的腿也是失于那次空难
And that's how Arizona lost her leg.
我从来没想过去问
I never wanted to ask.
凯丽必须截肢
Callie had to amputate.
如果不截肢 她会死
She would have died if, uh, the leg didn't come off.
那会让她丧命
It would have killed her.
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god.
剪开心包膜
Cutting the pericardium.
抽吸
Suction.
给你
Here.
好了 起作用了
Okay, good. That did it.
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
急性心肌梗死 心脏压塞
Uh, acute M.I. Cardiac tamponade.
-心室破裂 -你得塞着那个洞
- His ventricle ruptured. - You need to plug the hole.
我就是这样做 但找不到
I'm trying. I can't find it.
抽吸
Suction.
把手放进去
Stick your hand in there.
就是这
There you are.
穿手术服
Gown me.
别动
Don't move.
他基本没有灌流 你压紧了吗
He's barely perfusing. Are you compressing hard enough?
我知道怎么按压心脏
I know how to compress a heart.
看我的手指
Watch my finger.
格蕾 你得记着
Okay, Grey, you'd do well to remember
别在我面前班门弄斧
who you talking to before you get smacked.
我需要膜片 纱布 3号♥普理灵缝线
I need a patch, pledgets, and 3-0 prolene.
他的组织很脆弱 你确定膜片能撑得住
His tissue's pretty friable. You sure a patch will hold?
必须得撑住
It has to.
最理想的情况是采取分流术
In a perfect world, I'd put him on bypass
彻底停止心脏跳动
and stop his heart completely,
让我有足够的时间确保
give myself plenty of time to make sure
缝合的都是健康的组织
that I am sewing up healthy tissue.
不 不能分流
No. No bypass?
那我们给他做脾切除
Well, we have to do a splenectomy
和部分肝切除手术来挽救肝脏
and a partial hepatectomy in order to salvage the liver.
如果进行分流术 我们就得采用肝素化
If we put him on bypass, we'll have to heparinize him,
-他就会大出血而死 -我知道
- and he'll bleed out on the table. - I know.
我可不想把自己逼到墙角
There's nothing I like more than being painted into a corner.
要的就是这种精神 保持乐观吧
That's the spirit. Let's be optimistic, shall we?
好吧
Okay.
梅瑞狄斯 我数三声 你把手放开
Meredith, I'm gonna need you to lift your finger on my count.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
额
Ugh.
我们在不切除肠道的情况下
We managed to fix the intestinal tears
修复了肠道撕裂
without having to resect the bowel.
你很幸运
You're actually pretty lucky.
你的身体经受了骤然而至的压力
With the kind of sudden impact you took,
情况本来会更糟糕
It could have been a lot worse.
顺便告诉你 山姆还在做手术
Yeah, oh, and just so you know, sam still is in surgery,
他的医生都很棒
but he is in excellent hands,
有什么消息我们会马上通知你
and we will let you know as soon as we have more news.
山姆
S-sam?
对啊 山姆 你的约会对象
Yeah, Sam, your date.
飞机的驾驶员
The pilot of the plane.
什么飞机
What plane?
为什么 为什么你们一直说什么飞机
Why do you -- you keep talking about a plane?
我发生什么事了
What happened to me?
请告诉我 发生什么事了
Please, tell me what happened to me.
暂时性失忆在这种情况下很常见
Temporary memory loss is very common in situations like this.
这就是你的评估 这都是暂时的
Oh, that's your assessment, that this is all just temporary?
这是我的意见 我希望如此
It's my opinion and my hope.
我会每小时做CT和神经检查
But I will do a repeat C.T. And a neuro check every hour.
你确定第一次照CT没有遗漏任何信息
And you're sure you didn't miss anything in the first C.T.?
我没有遗漏任何信息
I didn't miss anything on the first C.T.
因为根本没有什么信息
because there wasn't anything to see,
但她有可能是术后中风
but she could have had a post-surgery stroke
或脑挫伤
or an evolving intracerebral contusion.
所有说这是我的错
So you're saying this was my fault.
我没说是任何人的错
I'm saying this is no one's fault.
这种事经常有可能发生
This kind of thing happens all the time.
照CT 通知我结果
Do the C.T. Let me know when you have the results.
4号♥妈妈没什么大碍了
Hey, mom four looks okay to me.
你这边结束可以安排她出院
I think you can discharge her when you're done here.
-谢谢 -这边是谁
- Thanks. - Who do we got?
1号♥妈妈 疑似分娩变成确定分娩
Uh, mom one, possible labor turned into definite labor.
-好 需要帮助吗 -不
- Great. Need help? - No.
还是要 去看看2号♥妈妈
Um, no, yeah. Check on mom two.
我刚给她开了硝苯地平[降压药]
I just started her on nifedipine.
尽一切所能把孩子留在妈妈肚子里
Do what you got to do, but you keep that baby in there.
-怎么了 -没事
- What? - Nothing.
那就去啊 快去
Then go. Go. Go, go!
也许会有点疼
Okay, you may feel a little sting here,
但很快就结束了
but we are almost done, okay?
不 我立马觉得这有问题
No, I could tell right away there was a problem.
这声调 这空气速度 我就在想
The pitch, the -- the air speed, and I'm wondering,
这飞行员到底想降落到哪里
where does this pilot think he's gonna land this bird?
但太迟了
But then it's too late.
这东西就扫过我头顶
The thing just roars right over my head
直接撞向我身后的街道
and crashed in the street right behind me.
就在你身后吗
Right behind you?
嗯 背后
Hmm? Uh -- uh -- behind?
对 就后面一点 有点点距离
Yeah, well, a little back, a little beyond.
当然飞机和我的车往相反方向走
I mean, o-of course, we're moving in opposite directions.
哇
Wow.
然后我冲到急诊室
And then I'm racing to the E.R.
准备治疗第一批伤者
to prep it for the first casualties
还有就是感谢上帝我还活着
and just thanking god I'm alive.
我知道他们困在那里
I mean, I knew that they were stranded out there,
但他们经历了什么
but what they went through?
他们给斯隆医生心包穿刺术
They gave Dr. Sloan a pericardiocentesis
当吸管
with, like, a drinking straw.
他们差点死了
They all almost died.
这是一见钟情 很真实 他们的确爱上对方了
It was love at first sight. It's real, and they had it.
谁
Who?
凯特和山姆 空难情侣
Kate and Sam, the plane-crash couple. Oh.
他们爱过 现在她完全不记得他了
They had it, and now she can't remember any of it or him
也不记得他们奇妙的初次约会
or any of their amazing, unicorn-magical first date.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表