He said I was his heart, his muse.
我们打算开一家餐厅
We were gonna open another restaurant --
我们自己的餐厅 一起做主厨
our restaurant, together, as co-chefs.
他会离开玛西亚
He was gonna leave Marcia.
我信了他说的话
I believed him.
我那么相信他
I believed in him.
结果却
But then...
她切了他的阴♥茎♥ 他却跟她和好了
She cut off his penis, and he still took her back.
这不公平
That's not fair.
确实不公平
No, that's not fair.
你只想和他在一起而已
All you wanted to do was be together.
我不明白
I don't understand.
好了
Come on.
姑娘 你才华独特啊
You are a woman of rare talent --
你有远见 你是个勇士
a forward thinker, a warrior.
你看到窃贼抢走了我的杰作
You saw my masterpiece in the hands of a thief,
你就跑上前去拯救它
and you ran to its rescue.
-你时刻准备好了去战斗 -谢谢
- You charged into battle. - Thank you.
我在波士顿的工作正需要你这样的外科医生
You're exactly the kind of surgeon that I need in Boston --
勇敢 无畏
bold, fearless.
当你选择自己专科时
And when you're looking at specialties,
请你考虑一下我的泌尿外科研究生
I hope that you will consider a urology fellowship with me.
这 这
That -- that's -- wow.
这是你应得的 爱德华兹
You deserve it, Edwards.
如果不是你 这个男人的东西
Without you, this man's specimen
就会变成一个可怜的烂风笛了
would have turned into a sad, old bagpipe.
那么 你在这搞定它
So, you finish up here,
我去给患者做术前检查
and I'll go check on our patient in pre-op.
有事吗
Do you need something?
我要说清楚一件事
I need to make one thing clear.
我的男子气概没有受损
My manhood has not been damaged here.
可能你以为我不喜欢强势的女人 但是
You may think I have a problem with powerful women, but --
你现在就不喜欢我这个女强人
You're having one right now.
不 现在 我是对你有意见
No. Right now, - I am having a problem with you.
我们之间出了点问题
We are having this problem.
问题就在于 我伤害了你
And the problem is, I hurt you.
我伤害了你的感情 对不起
I hurt your feelings, and I'm sorry.
去年我找你想要求婚
I came to you last year intending to propose,
但我们之间专业上的异议让我却步
but I let our professional differences stop me.
我们都热爱自己的工作
We love our work.
对我们来说工作就是全部
It's everything to us,
所以很容易过分强调工作的重要
so it's easy to prioritize it.
以前我犯过这样的错误 我不想再犯一次
I made that mistake before. I don't want to make it again.
请允许我打断你
Let me stop you right there,
因为我觉得我做不到
because I don't think I can do this.
我
I...
只是 之前发生过太多次
It's just happened too many damn times --
和杰克森的爸爸 和你
with Jackson's father, with you.
你努力 努力让关系变好
You work -- you work to make something better,
结果总是 总是会分道扬镳
and then it just all -- it just falls apart every time.
我知道 是的
I know. It's true.
事实上 我唯一能承诺你的
In fact, the only thing I can truly promise
就是我肯定还会再伤害你
is I'll probably hurt you again.
听起来真诱人
Well, that's really enticing.
你也会伤害我啊
Oh, and you'll hurt me,
但就算你伤害我 我也不会离开你
and I'll come right back to you again when you do.
我接受这样的风险
I'll accept the risk
因为你值得我冒险
because you are worth it,
因为你对我非常重要
because you matter to me.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我不会离开你
And I'm not going anywhere.
你还好吗
You okay?
你说呢
What do you think?
我觉得你擅长做的事还有很多
I think there are probably a hundred things
只不过你还没有去尝试而已
that you'd be great at that you haven't even tried yet.
我妈妈觉得我这么努力
My mom thinks I did all this
是因为我要比别人强
because I get some kind of weird high
这样我才会高兴
off being better than everyone else.
别误会
And don't get me wrong.
成为强者
Being excellent is...
感觉很棒
amazing.
但那也是因为我热爱这个
But that's because I love this.
以前热爱这个
Loved this.
即使你们都是对的
Even if you're both right,
我还会找到其他特长
that I'll find something else,
但我再也不会真正热爱它了
I'll never really love it --
不会像热爱高尔夫这样热爱了
not like this.
也许吧 但我相信
Maybe not, but I believe
值得我们热爱的远不止一样
we get more than just one thing to love.
有一天
And one day...
像突然开了窍一样
...something will click.
你就知道你找到热爱的事了
And you'll know you found it.
我必须坚信这一点
I have to believe that.
等等 等等
So, hang on. H-h-hang on.
她拿着他的阴♥茎♥跑过走廊
So, you just chased after her
你在后面一直追着她
as she ran down the hall with his penis?
再说说手套吧
Tell me again about the gloves.
你到底是怎么得想起来还要拿手套的
How on earth did you think to grab gloves?
可能是本能吧
Instinct, I guess.
那你什么时候去波士顿
So, uh, when do you leave for Boston?
不知道 能不能别再说这个了
I don't know. Can -- let's not talk about it.
真不敢相信她竟然把阴♥茎♥给你了
I can't believe she handed the penis over to you --
就那样给你了
just like that.
太幸运了
So lucky.
是啊 她给我了
Yeah, she did. She handed it to me.
断掉的阴♥茎♥
Severed penis.
我站在那
I was standing there
手里拿着一根断了的阴♥茎♥
holding a severed penis in my hand,
我想到的却是
and all I could think was,
"我不是因为这玩意儿才当外科医生的"
"This isn't why I became a surgeon."
我不喜欢这个阴♥茎♥
I do not love this penis.
我不想在泌尿外科发展
I do not want a career in urology.
虽然我不知道要去哪个科
I mean, I don't know what I do want,
但我知道肯定不去泌尿
but I know I don't want that,
因为那东西太恶心了
'cause that thing was gross.
你饿了吗
Hey, are you hungry?
听说餐厅今天有炸土豆球
I hear it's tots day in the cafeteria.
爱情就是
The thing about love is,
当一切顺利时 爱情特别美好
when it's good, it's so very good.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
-我们去吃炸土豆球吧 -好
- Let's get some tots. - Okay.
但遇到问题时 爱情又特别伤人
And when it's bad, it hurts so much.
能谈一下吗
Hey, can we talk?
这个 我其实
Uh, actually, I was just --
到底是为什么
What's really going on?
我要你亲口告诉我 因为
I need you to tell me, 'cause...
你虽然说了一些话
...you say one thing,
但你想表达的却是另一种意思
and I think you mean something else entirely,
我想搞明白
and I want to understand.
我试着搞明白
I am trying to.
因为我希望我们能和好
Because I want what we started here.
真的
I do.
但我需要你的帮助
But I need a little help.
我觉得
I don't think
我们不应该在这讨论这事
that this is really the place that we should be talking --
谢博德医生 四号♥线上有你的电♥话♥
Dr. Shepherd? You have a call on line 4.
我去接电♥话♥了
I got to get that.
如果你无法
And if you can't find a way
适应这种忐忑起伏
to balance all those ups and downs...
爱情就会让你抓狂
it will make you crazy.
你好
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表