When do you decide that you should walk away?
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd?
爱德华兹医生说她要你马上去创伤二室
Dr. Edwards says she needs you in trauma two right away.
我是谢博德医生
I'm Dr. Shepherd.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
爱德华兹医生说她要你现在就去
Dr. Edwards says she needs you right away.
她不是...我...
She wasn't -- um -- I --
他们在楼上需要你 快去吧
They need you upstairs. Go.
体温37度
Core temp's 98.6 degrees.
没有脉搏
No pulse.
到现在应该有心跳了
Heart should be beating by now.
我们远远超出时间了 下腔静脉损伤修复
We're way over time. The IVC repair --
他会醒过来的
He'll come back.
拜托 斯科特
Come on, Scott.
如果我们没能救回他...
If we lost him...
你们这帮人到底干了什么
What the hell did you people do?
我们让他"冬眠" 然后再让他醒过来
We put him in hibernation, and we're bringing him back out.
是吗
Are we?
好吧 我们给他撤掉人工心肺
Okay. Let's get him off bypass.
有心跳了
We got a heartbeat.
这孩子醒过来了
The boy's reviving.
这个消息真是吓到我了
I'm thrilled to hear it.
我做了正确的决定
I made the right call.
等看到他醒过来之后的
Talk to me when we see
脑功能如何 你再跟我说话
what kind of brain function he wakes up with.
要是这么想 那孩子就死在手术台上了
Thinking like that would have left that boy dead on the table.
我敢说 你的接♥班♥人
I can assure you that your successor
一定不能这么随便
will be nowhere near so cavalier.
选下一任主任的时候我会弄清楚的
I'll make certain of that when I choose the next chief.
你什么时候选
Oh, when you choose?
这可不是你能决定的 凯瑟琳
Well, it's not up to you, Catherine.
-是董事会的决定 -咱们走着瞧
- It's a board decision. - We'll see about that.
你不能走进来就觉得你能
You can't just come in here and think you can --
我不需要你来给我讲医院怎么运作
I don't need you to tell me how this hospital works.
今天这样的场面我见得多了
I've seen plenty of that today.
我很抱歉得把那个病人丢在那
I'm sorry about leaving the patient there.
我也不想把他丢在那
I didn't want to leave him there, either.
我也很抱歉没跟你谈房♥子的事
And I am sorry for not talking to you about the house.
你不想和我谈的事情多了去了
You don't talk to me about a lot of things.
因为离开的事 你对我很生气
And you're mad at me for going away,
-我确实很抱歉 -这不是
- and I am sorry about that. - That's not --
我几乎不能呼吸 我不能继续生活
I mean, I couldn't breathe. I couldn't exist.
我环顾房♥子
You know, I looked around at that house,
我的孩子 我们的孩子 我不能呼吸
and my kids, our kids -- I couldn't breathe.
你没给我打电♥话♥
You didn't call me.
我没给任何人打电♥话♥ 我需要时间
I didn't call anyone. I needed time.
我是个神经外科医生 我本可以救下他
I am a neurosurgeon. I could have saved him.
-但你没给我打电♥话♥ -阿米莉娅
- And you didn't call me. - Amelia...
是谁第一个联♥系♥你的
Who contacted you first?
警♥察♥ 急救人员
The police? The paramedics?
医院有多远
How far away was the hospital?
你在那儿坐了多久
How long were you sitting there
等他们宣布他脑死亡
waiting for them to declare him brain-dead?
多长时间之后我才得到消息
How many hours later was it before I was even informed?
你有多少机会 本可以给我打电♥话♥
How many chances did you have when you could have called me?
为什么没给我打电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me?
对此你无能为力
There wasn't anything you could've done.
他已经无法挽回
He was too far gone.
你不知道 你不知道
You don't know that. You don't know.
不 我知道
Yes, I do.
如果当时我能帮上他呢 如果我有机会呢
What if I could've helped him? What if I had a chance?
我就是用奇迹换生计的人
I pull off miracles for a living.
我已经证明过我可以起死回生
I have proven that I can reverse the impossible.
我本应该在他那儿的
I should have been there.
如果我能看到他或者给他治疗
If I had seen him or treated him --
为时已晚
It was too late.
当他们...
By the time they...
已经太晚了
It was too late.
你怎么能做出这种事
How could you do it?
你怎么能不让我知道就拔掉插头
How could you unplug him without letting me know?
我都没见他最后一面
I didn't get to see him.
我都没跟他告别
I didn't get to tell him goodbye.
我以为 我亲哥哥死的时候
I thought you would've at least given me
你起码会给我
the courtesy and the respect
好意和尊重
when my own brother was dying.
我都没跟他告别...
I didn't get to tell him goodbye...
就因为你
because of you.
该死
Damn it!
真遗憾婚礼办不成了
Sorry about the wedding.
没事 取消婚礼其实很明智
Oh, no. It was the right idea to cancel.
你是说推迟吧 是吧
Postpone you mean. Right?
还是做不到啊 玛兰达
The odds aren't in my favor, Miranda.
之前已经尝试过了
You know, I've tried this before.
但失败了
And failed.
两次
Twice.
总会碰到
Well, it always comes
非得在工作和女人之间选择的情况
between choosing between the woman and the work.
迫不得已的时候 我会
And when pressed, I --
你会选择工作
You choose the work.
你大概会指望我能学着长进一点
Yeah. You'd think I'd learn at some point.
听起来是长进了不少
Sounds like you have.
你只是需要习惯而已
You just need to be okay with it.
但凯瑟琳和我之间 一开始就存在矛盾
But with Catherine and me, it's already been a problem,
并且这个矛盾会一直存在下去
and it's still gonna be a problem.
如果未来还是这样没有发展
I'm not sure I want to go down the road
我不知道我要不要继续了
if it's gonna go nowhere.
当心
Carefully.
当心
Carefully.
很好 你做的很好 琼
Okay. All right. You're doing great, Joan.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
怎么了 快说话 琼
What is it? Talk to us, Joan.
我感觉到了什么
I feel something.
我手指上
In my fingers.
很好 很好
Okay. Good.
这说明牵引有效果了
That means the traction's working.
还有我的脚趾
And in my toes!
感谢上帝 我又能感觉到自己的腿了
Oh, thank god. I can -- I can feel my legs again.
我的 我的上帝
Oh, my -- oh, my god!
我的上帝
Oh, my god.
我能感觉到所有事情
I can feel everything.
上帝啊
Oh, my god!
她有宫缩了
She's having a contraction.
好了 琼 我知道这很疼
All right, Joan. Joan I know it hurts,
但你必须保持不动 好吗
but you have to keep still, okay?
我们必须防止你的脖子再次骨折
We need to prevent your neck from dislocating again.
你说的对
You were right today.
我冒了很大的风险
I was taking a big risk.
你今天很幸运
You were lucky today.
真的非常幸运
Really lucky.
我懂
I understand.
凯普娜从隧♥道♥那回来了吗
Is Kepner back yet from the tunnel?
不知道
I don't know.
最近我都不太了解她了
I don't know much about her lately.
她 自从和你
She's...different
一起训练回来之后她就变得不一样了
Since she came back from her training with you.
她能找到让自己开心的事业
And I'm glad that she found something
这一点我也很开心
that makes her this happy,
或许吧
I guess.
但很奇怪
But it's weird.
我们很少能达成一致
We're just not on the same page anymore.
似乎 再也不能
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表