You're like the chief who cried wolf.
那最后到底是谁赢了 你还是克莱夫
Who's on the board now, you or Karev?
快点 小鸭子们
Heel, ducklings! Heel!
34岁孕妇
34-year-old pregnant female
被困在已变形汽车中很久才被救出
with prolonged extrication from a crushed vehicle.
她的名字是琼·鲍尔森
Her name is Joan Paulson.
怀孕40周 现处于活跃分娩中
She's 40 weeks pregnant and in active labor.
血压100/60
BP's 100 over 60.
她一直说自己有严重的颈痛
She's been complaining of severe neck pain
右臂处还有明显骨折
and an obvious fracture of her right arm.
你是谁
And who are you?
我是安德鲁 抱歉
I'm Andrew. Sorry.
我在上班路上看到了塌方
I was on my way into work. I saw the collapse.
于是停下来帮忙
I stopped to help.
我们必须要回去 必须要回去
We've got to go back! We've got to go back!
可以交给我们了 先生
Well, we've got it from here, sir.
我是医生 是外科医生
I'm a doctor. Actually a surgeon.
她每隔五分钟出现一次宫缩
Her contractions are five minutes apart.
她丈夫依然被困在车中
Her husband's still trapped in the car.
呼叫产科
Let's page O.B.!
你们必须把基斯救出来
You've got to get Keith out!
求你们回去把他救出来
Please, you've got to go back and get him out!
不用担心 好吗 琼
Hey, don't you worry, okay, Joan?
我们现在需要保证你和你孩子的健康
Just need to focus on keeping you and your baby healthy.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
是城市搜救队的人打来的
That was urban search and rescue.
他们有个伤员 无法救援
They have a victim they can't extract.
他们需要我们派人过去
They need us to send a team.
谁在出勤人员流动单上
Who's on the field rotation list?
有皮尔斯 谢博德 凯普娜和格蕾
Uh, we've got Pierce, Shepherd, Kepner, and Grey.
不 格蕾还没有被准许呢 主任
No, Grey hasn't been cleared yet, sir.
我去代替格蕾
I'll sub in for Grey.
然后不管这里的烂摊子
And leave everything going on here?
这是大规模伤亡事件
It's a mass casualty.
格蕾
Grey!
你叫我吗
You need me?
我们要派人去现场
We're sending a team on-site.
你通过了 去做准备
You've been cleared. Go get ready.
她还需要在监督下才行
She's still supposed to be supervised.
她休了一年假
She had a year off.
您不能因为她遇到了糟糕的事情
You can't give her special treatment
就这样子给她优待
just 'cause something bad's happened to her.
您不能这么宠着她
You can't spoil her like that.
我怎么不能了
The hell I can't.
看着点
Oh! Ow! Careful!
我们在找我们的朋友
We're looking for our friend!
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
一个一个说
One at a time.
他的名字是斯科特 17岁
His name's Scott. He's 17.
有一大块水泥落了下来
Uh, he was in the backseat
他当时还在后排坐着
when this huge piece of cement came down and --
他糟透了 他们把他抬上了救护车
He was really messed up. They took him away in an ambulance.
我们刚来 我们都不是西雅图本地的
We just got here. We're not even from Seattle.
好吧 你们的父母呢
Okay. Uh, where are your parents?
在米苏拉市的家里
Back home. In Missoula.
他们没跟我们过来
They didn't come with us.
我们父母给我们自♥由♥
Our parents let us do stuff.
我们也不会惹麻烦
We don't get in much trouble.
-我们是... -笨蛋
- We're... - Dorks.
我们现在应该在参观华盛顿大学
We're supposed to be touring U.W. right now.
威尔逊
Wilson!
创伤一室的那个小孩需要多点人手
We could use some more hands on our kid in trauma one.
他说的是斯科特吗
Is he talking about Scott?
他不会死的 对吗
He's not gonna die, right?
他是斯科特吗
Is that Scott?
室颤
V-fib.
-注射一单位肾上腺素 充电至150 -起搏器
- Push an amp of epi. Charge to 150. - Paddles!
-威尔逊 进来稳定气囊 -离手
- Wilson, get in here and help bag! - Clear!
胎儿监视器启动 产科马上来
Fetal monitor is on. O.B. is coming.
我们还应该让骨科来
And we should get ortho
看看他的胳膊和颈部
to take a look at her arm and her neck.
-这就去 -马上
- On it! - Right away! I will!
我的孩子 我的孩子还好吗
My baby. Is my baby okay?
孩子没问题 琼
Baby's looking just fine, Joan.
心率很正常
Heart rate's right on target.
爱德华兹医生
Dr. Edwards, is it true
如果病人处于仰卧姿势
that the fetus can be compromised
胎儿是不是会受到影响
if the patient is in the supine position?
胎儿受到影响
The fetus is compromised?
-出去 -抱歉 您是说
- Out. - I'm sorry, did you mean --
出去
Out!
这不是问问题的时间
This is not question time.
你们都去放射科
All of you, just go to radiology.
看看片子 有需要我呼叫你们
Check on the reads. I will call you if I need you.
-放射uf8f5在哪里 -快走
- Where is radiolog-- - Scram!
宫缩今早开始
The contractions started this morning.
医生说不用急
The doctor said we could take our time,
但我想去医院
but I wanted to leave.
我让基思走那傻不拉几的隧♥道♥
I made Keith take the stupid tunnel!
他想从桥上走
He wanted to take the bridge,
不过我说走隧♥道♥快一点
but I said the tunnel was faster.
我一直都指挥他该怎么做
I'm constantly telling him what to do.
你们结婚多久啦 琼
How long have you two been married, Joan?
我们没有结婚
We're not married.
我们在九个月零三天前相遇
We met each other nine months and three days ago.
当时我跟他不熟
I barely knew him.
可当第一次约会就搞大肚子了之后
It's crazy what you find out about a person
这能让你深刻了解一个人
when you get knocked up on the first date.
我们下周结婚
We're gonna get married next week.
请告诉我
Please tell me
我们下周能结婚
we're getting married next week.
拿点水过来
Get some water over here.
你们是格蕾-斯隆医院的外科医生吗
You the surgeons from Grey-Sloan?
是的 病人在哪里
We are. Where's the patient?
往这走
This way.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
基思
Keith.
加德纳
Gardner.
找到一个 他还活着
We got one. He's still alive.
我的耳朵 我听不见了
My ear -- I can't hear anything!
碎片砸到了车上
Car's been crushed by debris.
我们把他妻子救出来了 但
We got his wife out, but...
天啊 他在里面吗
Oh, my god. He's in there?
-他还活着 -奄奄一息
- He’s’alive? - Barely.
回到卡车上
Back on the truck.
嘿 基思 我是梅瑞狄斯
Hey, Keith. My name is Meredith.
我们会把你救出来 好吧
We're gonna get you out of there, okay?
太好了
That'd be great.
要怎么救他呢
How do we even start?
随机应变吧
We just do.
这边需要多一些纱垫
I need some more lap pads in here.
没问题 医生 给你
You got it, doc. Here you go.
基思 眼睛跟着光移♥动♥
Keith, can you follow my light with your eyes?
我的未婚妻 琼 她和我一起的
My fiancé, Joan, she was with me.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
我们看到她在医院了
We saw her arrive at the hospital.
她还活着
She's alive.
好 好 太好了
Okay. Okay. Good.
只要她能到医院 肯定能活着
She made it there. She's alive.
我需要些包裹布
I need some packing!
你知道我们要有孩子了吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表