You called me by my name.
是的
I did.
你不停地看手表
You keep checking your watch.
-你把我名字写在手腕上了吗 -是的
- Did you write my name on your wrist? - I did.
感谢您费心了
I appreciate the effort.
最终变成拼图的最后一块
...it all comes down to that last piece.
格蕾 等等 能和你谈谈吗
Grey, wait. Can I talk to you?
明天吧 我要回家了
Tomorrow. I'm heading home.
有件事我应该告诉你
There's something I should tell you.
省省吧 我听的够多了
You know what? I've heard enough.
没关系 我们很好 你很好
It's fine. we're fine. you're fine.
我妈妈是爱丽丝·格蕾
My mother was Ellis Grey.
正是这样 拼图的最后一块
That's why the final piece of a jigsaw puzzle
完美契合
is so satisfying to place.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我们 这对你不公平
We -- this isn't fair to you.
我们第一印象就不好 但我是来这工作的
And we got off to a bad start, but I'm here to work.
如果我想留在这 我就得做我自己
And if I'm gonna be here, I got to be who I am.
所以我希望你了解事情的全部
So I need you to know the whole story.
我被带到波士顿收养
I was put up for adoption in Boston.
-在波士顿 -是的
- In Boston? - Yes.
我被一对很好的夫妇收养
And I was adopted by a very nice couple --
一对非常好的夫妇
an amazing couple.
他们是我的父母 但我的生母 我的生母
They are my parents, but my mother...my mother --
我一年前发现的
I found out a year ago.
我的生母就是你的母亲 爱丽丝·格蕾
My mother is your mother, Ellis Grey.
当然了 也可能这块拼图并不合适
Unless, of course, the piece doesn't quite fit.
-你想怎样 -什么
- What do you want? - What?
你来这是什么目的
What are you after here?
我知道这听起来
I know it sounds like --
你比我小五岁
You're five years younger than me.
如果我母亲怀孕了 我一定会知道的
If my mother were pregnant, I would have known.
你搞错了
You're wrong.
或者 你在骗人
Just -- or you're lying.
什么 什么 听我说
What? What? Just listen.
离我远一点
Stay away from me.
这就会让你宁愿
That can make you wish
自己从没开始这个拼图
you'd never opened the puzzle in the first place.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表