你说她跟你说了
You said she told you.
没 她还没来得及跟我说
No, I said she was about to tell me.
你觉得她要跟你说什么
What do you think she was about to tell you?
她到底怎么跟你说的
What did she tell you?
那边不是有沙发的吗
Wasn't there a couch there?
你们也...不说点啥吗
What -- um, don't you want to say something?
这好歹也像是个葬礼吧
This is the closest thing to a funeral.
不说 爸爸讨厌葬礼
No, dad hated funerals.
"将我的骨灰撒在森林里"
"Sprinkle me in the woods."
神呐 他可真难搞
God, he was a pain in the ass.
现在说这个不好吧
Well, you can't just say that.
你知道吗 他最开心的回忆
You know, one of his favorite memories
就是带我们来露营
was taking us out here camping.
"我们抓到什么就吃什么"
"We eat what we catch."
"拿得到什么就睡什么"
"We sleep in what we can carry."
我们就是这么过来的
Just us men.
你还好吗
You okay?
我们还是走吧
Maybe we should just go.
看谁先跑到顶
Hey, race you to the top.
等...
Wai--
哟 瞧瞧 还能耐了
Come on. What you got? What you got?
天呐
Oh, Goodness.
这儿太闷了
It's so muggy.
-我喘不上气 -你没事吧
- It's hard to breathe. - You okay?
柯特 你坐下歇歇吧
Hey, Curt. You should sit down.
柯特 你怎么了
Curt! Curt! Wha-- Curt!
打911
Call 911!
周末过得如何
Hey. How was your weekend?
-挺好的 -她可滋润了
- It was nice. - She got some.
就是害羞不想说
She doesn't want to talk about it.
那咱俩一样 我也滋润了
Oh, well, I'm glad you went. I got some, too.
我们还是换个话题吧
Definitely don't want to talk about that.
-什么情况 -柯蒂斯·沃伦 突然昏厥
- What do we got? - Curtis Warren, post syncope.
31岁 心动过速 汗流不止
31. He's still tachycardic, diaphoretic,
同时伴有低血压
and hypotensive after fainting.
别光傻站着 格蕾 搭把手
But don't just stand here, Grey. Give me a hand.
这边
Over here!
希拉里·里斯特 女 27岁
Hillary List, 27-year-old female,
从公园水泥楼梯上滚落
found unconscious at the scene after a pretty bad tumble
昏迷不醒
down a flight of concrete stairs in the park.
小希 亲爱的 我就在你身边
Hill, honey, I'm right here.
这都是我的错
Oh, it's all my fault.
是你推的她吗
This was your fault?
没 我不是这个意思
No. No, no, no, no, no.
我没推她 我向她求婚了
I didn't push her. I proposed to her.
好吧 送到创伤二室
Okay, let's go to trauma two.
快速扫描没发现什么问题
Fast scan is negative.
因为我根本就没病
Because there's nothing wrong with me.
最近饮食方面有什么变化吗
Any changes in your diet recently?
我说了 我没吃早饭
I told them I missed breakfast,
所以在林子里有点晕
So I was a little woozy in the woods.
打了两针 还有点低血压
He's still mildly hypotensive after two liters.
我没事
I'm fine.
这儿稍微有点平软
Well, there's definitely some tenderness there.
化验肝酶水平和凝血指数
Well, run his liver enzymes and get a COAG panel.
来 穿好病号♥服
Let's get you into this. You know what?
-我来重新检查一下腹... -不
- I'm gonna re-check that abdom-- - No!
我不想穿什么病号♥服
Look, I don't need to put on this stupid thing.
-你冷静点好吗 -班吉 别碰我
- Would you calm down? - Look, Benji, get off me!
你别让他俩碰我好吗
W-would you tell them to back off?
好 好 别急
Okay, okay. Okay.
家人也不该在这儿
Family shouldn't be in here anyway.
在外边等吧
Let's step outside.
你换衣服吧 我一会儿回来
You can change, and I will be back for you.
他一直都是挺温和的人 我去和他谈谈
He's usually a sweetheart. I'll go talk to him.
等等 贝利 他是我的病人
Well, Bailey, he's my patient.
我来处理 你走吧
I'll take it. You can go.
我带她去了公园
I took her to the park.
那儿是我们第一次约会的地方
It was, um -- it was where we had our first date,
我想着在同一地点求婚也算是有始有终
So I thought that had a certain symmetry.
给她安排一个脑部CT
I'll order a head C.T.
右腕和右膝再照个X光
And an X-ray for her right wrist and right knee.
在楼梯顶部 我单膝跪地
At the top of the stairs, I got down on my knee
说道...
And I said...
"希拉里 在你我相遇的那刻起"
"Hillary, when I met you,"
"我的人生终于完满了"
"I felt like my life blossomed with fullness."
"你就是我生命中的阳光 宝贝"
"Like the sun had shone down on me, baby."
我只说了这么多
And that's as far as I got.
还没说完 她就晕了 从楼梯上滚了下来
I had more, but she fainted and she fell all the way down.
我...本该抓住她的
I...should've caught her.
小希 小希 宝贝 你还好吗
Hill? Hill? Hill? Honey? Honey.
是我 是我
Hey, hey, hey. It's me.
我会一直陪着你
Right here. Hey, I'm here.
永远不会离开你
I'm never leaving your side.
永永远远...不离开你
I'll never... ever leave you.
永远不...
I'll never...
-她又晕了 -小希 希拉里
- Oh, she's out again. - Hill? Hill? Hillary?
陶德 我们要给她登记入院
Todd, uh, we're gonna admit her now.
-对 -威尔逊医生会带你去
- Yeah. - So, uh, Dr. Wilson's gonna show you
家属等候区 好吗
where you can wait, okay?
记得呼叫神经科
And page Neuro.
我一直都在
I'm here.
陶德
Todd.
宝贝...我就在帘子外面
I'll just...i'm just gonna be over here, baby.
赫尔曼医生 你明天又安排了一台手术
Dr. Herman, you scheduled another surgery for tomorrow?
我们说过了...
I thought we said --
对 拉森妈妈 抱歉
Yes, uh, the Larsen mom. Sorry.
这是休息室的的沙发吗
Is this the attendings' lounge couch?
曾经是
It was.
赫尔曼医生 你别逼我好吗
Dr. Herman, please stop making me be this guy.
你不能随便乱拿
You can't just steal
-院里的家具啊 -我需要这个沙发
- hospital furniture. - I need this couch.
这是楼里最好的沙发
This is the best couch in the building.
既结实又柔软
It's firm, but soft.
还很有弹性
Bouncy.
贴合人体
Responsive.
你要试一下吗
Would you like to try it out?
这 我觉得吧
Well, um...I-I think that's, um --
我 谢谢你 但是我
I-I-I appreciate the, um, offer, but I --
亨特 我在和你开玩笑
Uh, Hunt. I'm messing with you.
拉森的手术很快就能完成
Larsen's gonna be a quick in and out.
9点半 6号♥手术室
9:30, O.R. Six.
-可以吗 -可以 好的
- Is that fine with you? - That's fine, yeah.
等等
And, um...
你是要拒绝"试"这个沙发吗
Was that a "No" on trying out the couch?
嘿 我可以走了吗
Hey. So, I'm good to go?
柯特 你的肝酶实在太高了
Curt, your liver enzymes, they're off the charts.
你觉得会是什么原因导致的
Any idea why that might be?
我昨晚一直在悼念我父亲
I got to reminiscing about dad last night.
也许是因为喝了太多威士忌
Maybe one too many whisky toasts.
那好 我要给你做个CT
Okay, I'm gonna get a C.T.
别啊
Oh, come on.
那你有什么发现吗
Listen. What are you getting at?
我还给你做了其他检验
I ran some extra tests,
因为检查结果很奇怪
because what I was seeing wasn't making any sense.
你的化验结果对30岁的男人来说很不正常
Your lab results for a 30-year-old man are not normal,
你的雌性激素水平和一个年轻女人差不多
and you had the estrogen levels of a young woman.
我要知道你做了什么 这样我才能帮你
I just want to know what you're dealing with so I can help you.
希拉里 扫描显示这次跌倒
Hillary, scans show that the fall
使你头骨下面的一根动脉血管破裂而流血
caused an artery under your skull to bleed.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表