it's gonna be hard.
但首先你得开个头
Just, you have to start.
一步步慢慢来
And take baby steps.
你是在嘲笑我吗
Is that a short joke?
-血压下降 -什么
- B.P.'s dropping. - What the --
三度房♥室传导阻滞
That's a third-degree A.V. Block.
我们得给他进行除颤
We need to try to pace him.
贝利医生 你可以
Dr. Bailey, can you --
不行 我还在处理他的结肠
No, I have his colon.
好的 慢点 慢点
Okay, hold it, hold it!
把急救车推过来 给他做临时除颤
Bring the crash cart over for temporary pacing.
太晚了 他已经心衰了
Too late -- he's coding.
糟糕 室颤
Crap -- v-fib!
沃伦医生 拿好电极板 充电至150焦
Dr. Warren, get the paddles and charge to 150.
离手
Clear!
重新开始心肺复苏
Restart CPR.
推注一单位肾上腺素 一单位阿托品
Push one of epi, push one of atropine!
停止按压
Hold compressions!
不 还为时不晚
No, it's not too late.
不可能会这样的
Oh, it can't be too late!
继续除颤
Go again!
离手
Clear!
不 不可能
No. No.
我们尽一切努力了
We did everything we could.
再来一次
Go again.
离手
Clear.
杰里米在手术中没挺过来
Jeremy died during surgery.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不是胃痛而已吗
It was supposed to be heartburn.
不是只是单纯胃痛而已吗
It was just heartburn. It was supposed to be heartburn!
怎么会这样
How could this happen?!
怎么会这样
How could this happen?!
不 不 不
No! No, no, no!
你忙完了吗
Hey. You done soon?
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
你说的是 回你的房♥子
You mean, go to your house.
什么
What?
那是你的房♥子
Well, it's your house.
我只是在那借宿的 不是吗
I just crash there, right?
你从没请我搬过去住
I mean, you never asked me to move in.
你没反对我住 但也从没
You never complained but never...
是我做错什么了吗
Did I do something?
因为我感觉我有麻烦了
'cause I feel like I'm in trouble.
不 是我有麻烦
No, I'm in trouble
因为如果我们分了 我就无家可归了
'cause when this changes I don't have anyplace to be.
上帝啊
God...
我以前总是非常小心
I used to be so careful.
等等
Wait, um...
什么分了
What's changing?
我以为我们很好
I-I-I thought we were good.
是 但总有一天会分的 阿历克斯
Yes, but it all changes, Alex.
大家都这样
It always does.
人们永远不能依靠自己最珍贵的东西
You can't hold on to anything that you don't want to lose.
现在 我以为我有
Right now, I feel like I have...
一张床 一间房♥子
a bed and a house.
这一切是如此美好
And it is so good.
但我的床不是我的床 是你的床
But my bed isn't my bed. It's your bed.
我讨厌自己不愿失去它的感觉
And I hate that I don't want to lose it.
看着我
Look at me.
你有我呢
You got me.
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God.
除了和你回家我不会去任何地方
I'm not going anywhere except home with you.
走吧
Come on.
我们回家
Let's go home.
炖肉从烤箱里拿出来了吗
Did you take the pot roast out of the oven?
我把烤箱关了
Uh, I shut the oven off
因为我不想让那玩意儿凉了
because I don't want that thing to get cold.
我会把它拿出来的
I'll take it out.
-真的吗 -你不是个当厨师的料
- Really? - You're not really a chef.
-你是吗 -我比你强
- And you are? - I'm better than you.
你凭什么这么说
Why would you say something like that?
因为你把炖肉称作是"玩意儿"
Because you called the pot roast a "Thing."
但这不是真的
But it's not true.
你并不比我强
You're not better than me.
你以前做过饭吗
Have you ever cooked a meal before?
好了 暂停
Okay, wait, time-out.
然后呢
Well?
什么然后呢
Well, what?
你叫了暂停
You called a time-out.
叫暂停的时候应该说出原因
You have to say something when you call a time-out.
暂停不是随便叫的 它又不是静音键
That's how it out works. It is not a mute button.
-现在它是了 -不是这么叫的
- It is right now. - That's not how it works.
我需要暂停
I need a time-out!
我要歇一会儿 远离你 远离吵架
I need a break -- from you, from the fighting,
远离炖肉 因为桌子都还没摆呢
from the pot roast because the table isn't set.
蜡烛还没点
The candles aren't lit.
客人们三十分钟内就到了
The guests are gonna arrive in 30 minutes.
我还要去洗澡 我需要暂停
I still need to take a shower. I need a time-out!
不准那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
我也可以去洗澡
I could use a shower, too.
育儿书好看吗
How's the baby book?
这是我看过最可怕的书
It's the scariest thing I've ever read.
我今天很混♥蛋♥
I was a jerk today.
是的
Yeah, you were.
这种情况你应该说
Uh, so, this is the part where you say,
"不 你不是混♥蛋♥ 我才是混♥蛋♥"
"No, you weren't the jerk. I was the jerk."
是啊 但我不是 你才是
Yeah, but I wasn't, and you were.
起来 我要坐
Get up. I want to sit down.
好的
Okay.
怎么样
Right?
你组装的吗
You built this?
两次才组装好
Twice, actually.
我肯定有个部件的方向
I'm pretty sure there's something wrong
搞错了
with the directions.
非常完美
It's perfect.
你做得很好
You did a good job.
你会是个非常好的爸爸的
You're gonna be a great daddy.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要死了 我死定了
I'm dying. I'm just gonna drop dead.
我们说好的
Oh, we've talked about you
你睡前不应该看恐怖小说
reading horror stories before bed.
我可不希望因为你做了噩梦
I don't want to get punched in the middle of the night
就害我半夜被揍一拳
because you're having nightmares.
昨天我们发现韦弗先生的肿瘤后
I ran my labs yesterday
我给自己查了血
after we found Mr. Weaver's tumor.
看 低密度脂蛋白 178
Look, LDL cholesterol -- 178.
高密度 26
HDL -- 26.
甘油三脂 320
Triglycerides -- 320.
葡萄糖 152
Glucose -- 152.
难怪你得去慢跑
Well, this explains the jogging.
太假了
I'm such a hypocrite.
我每天都在跟别人说
I tell people every day how important it is
健康饮食和锻炼的重要性
to eat right and to exercise.
我想是我说的太多 自己却没听进去
I just think I'm saying it so much, I-I'm not hearing it.
你不会死的
You're not dying.
结果是不太好 但是
The numbers aren't great, but --
不行 我必须改变
No, I have to make some changes.
立即改变
Starting now.
可是 不用现在改
But -- but not right now.
你要是这个时候出去慢跑
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表