太棒了
And it was amazing.
只有我 整整三天
It was just me for three days.
只有我一个人
All by myself.
我不是谁的妻子 不是医生也不是母亲
I wasn't anybody's wife or doctor or mother.
我还挺喜欢这种感觉的
And I kind of liked it.
如果我去了首都 我们就会吵架
If I had gone to D.C., we would've fought
或者讨论吵架的问题
or we would've talked about fighting,
我不想再讨论了
And I don't want to talk anymore.
我不想再吵下去
I don't want to fight anymore.
阿历克斯
Alex.
我不想离开他
I don't want to leave him.
但是现在我完全不想和他在一起
But I definitely do not want to be with him right now.
我们不能就这么把所有事实摆出来
We can't just lay all the truth out there...
把我们自己暴露在上帝和所有人面前
...expose ourselves to God and everybody.
你看见我的...
Hey, have you seen my -- oh!
有人在家的时候
Oh. A little warning...
给个提醒好吗
...when people are over would be nice.
我告诉她要穿内♥裤♥的
I told her to wear pants.
我真不想穿内♥裤♥
I don't have to wear pants.
我不♥穿♥内♥裤♥多好
It's perfectly fine if I don't wear pants.
一点也没出洋相
Doesn't make me stupid.
因为一旦真♥相♥暴露
'cause once the truth is out...
我会娶她
I'm gonna marry that girl.
我们就得独自面对这一切
...we have to face it ourselves.
我不知道我们会怎样
I don't know what's gonna happen with us.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表