-得了吧 -要不送张慰问卡
- Oh, stop. - We could all sign a card.
-好 我闭嘴 -我在教堂点了蜡烛
- Okay, I'm stopping. - I lit a candle in the chapel.
这样我心里能好受点
It made me feel better.
你们还是别去打扰了
You can all just, um, give them privacy.
他们肯定想静静
That's all they're gonna want.
谢博德
Uh, Shepherd.
你刚说想过一下
Uh, you said you wanted
赫尔曼医生的肿瘤切除方案
to go over Dr. Herman's tumor plan.
一起去吃午饭吗
You want to get lunch?
还是算了
Uh...I can't.
我还有事
I-I got to push it.
德鲁·霍金斯
Drew Hawkins,
因切除蝶状神经胶质瘤入院
in for a surgical resection of a butterfly glioma.
看得到一点光吗
Can you see the light even a little?
没 一片漆黑
Nope. It's just black.
已经完全瞎了一个月
Total blindness now for about a month.
不过我的鼻子还好
But I can still smell.
这是丁香花香水吗
What is that, lilac perfume?
是薰衣草洗发水
Lavender shampoo.
德鲁失明的原因是什么
And why has Drew gone blind?
视放射结果显示
The blindness in both eyes
颅内发生病变
is caused by a lesion in the optic radiation.
赞 薰衣草医生
Nailed it, Dr. Lavender.
快 给她表演一个
Oh, can we show her the trick?
好
Sure.
接着
Catch!
对于一个盲人来说挺神的吧
Pretty fly for a blind guy, right?
由大脑视觉区病变引起的失明 眼底正常而无视觉功能
-怎么做到的 -德鲁是皮质盲
- How? - Drew has cortical blindness.
他眼睛其实还能看见 但只在大脑
His eyes still see, but only the subconscious part
潜意识区会接收视觉信♥号♥♥
Of his brain receives the signals.
也就是你的潜意识看到了笔
Your subconscious saw the pen.
肿瘤一旦被摘除
Once I decompress the tumor,
也许就能释放视觉皮质的压力
I may be able to free up the visual cortex,
视力就可能恢复
possibly restoring your sight.
也就是说我有可能复明
And maybe I'll see again?
德鲁 我们谈过这个问题
Drew, we talked about this.
我会尝试全部切除
I am gonna try for total resection,
但最起码能为你争取多一些时间
but at the very least, I will buy you time.
我懂 我懂 还是有希望的吧
I know, I know, but there's a chance?
是的
There's a chance.
什么情况
What do you have for me?
布伦达·伯纳曼 44岁
Brenda bonaman, 44.
脖子上有一处散♥弹♥枪♥伤
Isolated shotgun wound to the neck.
受伤倒地时
She has right shoulder dislocation status
-右肩错位 -谁向她开枪的
- post mechanical fall. - Who shot her?
-我丈夫 -你丈夫
- My husband. - Your husband?
别听她瞎说 我不是故意的
Not like that! Not on purpose!
-是意外 -是吗 霍华德
- It was an accident. - Was it, Howard?
是意外吗
Was it an accident?
你把我当成驼鹿了吗
Did you confuse me with a moose?
布伦达 如果我真要向你开枪 我在林子里就这么干了
Brenda, if I wanted to shoot you, I'd have done it in the woods.
-你会死在那里 -你们都冷静一下
- You'd still be out there. - Okay, l-let's calm it down.
把她送到外伤一室
Let's get her to trauma one now.
肩膀脱臼
Shoulder dislocation.
肩峰骨折
The acromion's fractured.
我要做一个麻醉复位术
I'm gonna need to do a reduction under anesthesia.
最好等一下 她这个部位有两处伤
Might as well wait. She's got a zone two injury.
从环状软骨到下颌骨都有伤
Wounds from the cricoid to the mandible.
得马上去手术室
She's got to go straight to the O. R.
天啊 布伦达 我对不起你
Oh, god. Brenda, I'm sorry.
霍华德 闭嘴
Howard, shut up.
为什么要把猎枪对准老婆呢
Why were we pointing a shotgun at our wife today?
我当时要把枪收起来 然后
I was putting it away, and it --
我们刚猎鸭回来
We had just come back from duck hunting.
猎鸭 他想出来的冒险游戏
Duck hunting -- his big idea of an adventure.
很有趣的 你
It was fun! You had --
我本来想去伯利兹的
I wanted to go to Belize.
伯利兹那里也经常下雨
Well, it rains in Belize, too.
至少在那儿我不会吃枪子
I don't get shot in Belize!
-布伦达 哪里疼 -哪儿都疼
- Brenda, what's hurting? - Everything hurts!
-医生 这是X光 -好的
- Doctor, here's the x-ray. - Okay.
看啊 这就是子弹
Okay, yeah, it's this pellet.
离主要血管很近
It's close to the major blood vessels.
做手术就知道确切情况了
And we'll know for sure once we open her up.
-开始吧 -天啊
- Come on, let's go. - Oh, god!
-霍华德 -宝贝
- Howard -- - Baby.
布伦达 我在这里 太对不起了
Brenda, honey, I'm here. I'm sorry.
好的 我们要走了 先生 请让一下
All right, we got to go. Sir, could you move, please?
-沃伦 跟进她的检查结果 -加快检查速度
- Warren, follow up on her labs. -And have them rushed quick.
做手术时需要
I need them upstairs.
她 她到底怎么了
Is she -- what is happening to her?!
你呆在那里等着 好么
Listen, you can wait right over there, okay?
听我说
And, listen, as --
一有消息 我们马上通知你
As soon as we know something, we'll come get you.
我们会好好照顾她的
We are gonna take very good care of her.
好的
All right.
这些要怎么填
Um...what do I do with this?
这是病人的个人免责文件
Uh, that's a patient's personals release.
把它送去给文员吧
But, uh, you take it to the clerk.
但首先把这些东西送去实验室
But first, take these up to the lab.
叫他们快点出结果 懂了吗
Tell them to rush the results. You got it?
昨晚你几点睡的
What time did you come to bed last night?
早上才开始睡
I didn't until this morning.
我的手掌都是汗
Ugh, my palms are so sweaty.
嗨
Hi.
开始之前我需要你们签字
So, I just need a few signatures before we begin.
签字之后会是怎样的流程
Um, so, what exactly happens after this?
一开始要做什么
How do we get started?
是这样 签过之后
Well, uh, after we're done here,
我会带你去病房♥
I will take you to your room.
我会给你药物帮助扩张
I'll give you the medication that starts dilation,
然后是催产素
then the pitocin.
接着你的身体就会有反应了
And your body will know what to do from there.
这是出生证明文件
So, this is for the birth certificate.
你们起好名字了吗
Have you decided on a name?
-我们正在起 -正在 起
- Uh, we are still working on that. -We'reuf8f5.
没事 你们可以先签字
Okay, well, you can just sign now
之后再填其他的
and we'll fill in the rest later.
这些是同意书
Uh, these are the consent forms.
-我们好像签过这些表了 -跟这个不同
- I think we signed those. - Not these.
我们今天要做的是引产终止怀孕
Uh, what we're doing today is an induction termination.
你怀孕24周了 所以在技术层面上
You're at 24 weeks, so, technically,
我们是可以在你分娩后
we could intervene to keep the baby alive
采用方法维持孩子的生命
after the delivery.
这些表格是你的同意书
And these are just forms
证明你同意 不采取这种方式
to make it official that...you don't.
你们两位都得签字
I need both signatures.
其他表格有什么用
What are those other forms?
额
Uh...
这些是 为了开死亡证明
These are, um... for the death certificate.
是吗
Really?
我们现在能不
Can we not...yet?
最好还是
It's better
把所有该签的文件都签好
to get all of the paperwork out of the way,
这样你们就不必再去操心了
and then you never have to worry about it again.
需要想一下吗
Do you need a minute?
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
我只是想和你组建一个家庭
All I wanted was to start a family with you.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我知道
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表