你没事 你很好
You were okay. You were fine.
不仅仅是很好 你现在
You were more than fine. You could...
能照顾好自己了 并且
take care of yourself now, and...
不需要我来保护你了
...I didn't need to anymore.
今天我就很需要你
I needed you today.
一个改过自新的机会
...a chance to right our wrongs,
改正我们犯下的错误
to try and correct our mistakes...
我不知道自己是谁了
I don't know who I am anymore.
不是任何一种我以为自己
Not anybody I ever thought I'd --
会变成的样子
I'd be.
我努力想帮梅瑞狄斯 孩子们还有你
I try and make the right choices for Meredith...
作出正确的选择
the kids, you.
然后
And, um...
我总是很生气
I'm angry all the time.
我很痛苦 我不知道该怎么办
I'm miserable, and I don't know what to do with it.
我做的一切都在伤害别人
All I do is hurt people.
伤害的都是我最不想伤害的人 而我
The last people I want to hurt, and I just...
我没有办法控制自己
I just can't get control of it.
我不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what to do anymore.
我理解你的感受
I know how you feel.
这种情况我们称之为低谷
We call it rock bottom.
一个从零开始的机会
...a chance to try and start over from scratch.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表