她会打来的
She'll call.
你听到他母亲对那男的说什么了吗
Did you hear the mom going at that guy?
那两口子完了 吵成那样
That couple is doomed -- all that fighting.
我可不怀念吵架
I do not miss that.
看看我们 都处在成熟稳定的关系中
Look at us -- we're both in adult, stable relationships.
终于有一次我们不那么阴暗了
For once, we're on the healthy side of things.
是啊
Sure.
我得取消去华盛顿的计划 但没关系
I had to cancel D.C., but it's okay.
有时候是他取消 我说没关系
Sometimes he cancels, and I say it's okay.
我们很开心 找到了相处的节奏
We're happy. We're in a groove.
感觉好像是平淡如水了吧
Kind of sounds like a rut.
我们没有平淡如水
We are not in a rut.
随便吧
Whatever.
我讨厌你这样说
I resent you saying it.
好吧
Okay.
你也不是什么稳定感情关系的专家
And you're hardly an expert at long-term relationships.
是吗 这根本不对
Really? And that's not even true.
你说谁 伊兹
What? Izzie?
你们因为她得了癌症结婚
That was a cancer marriage
婚姻就维持了五分钟
that lasted five minutes.
然后是艾娃 尿在我沙发上
Oh, and then there was Ava, who peed on my couch.
行了 能不说了吗
All right, would you quit it?
不能 还有一个我不太记得了
No, there's one more I'm forgetting.
喂 我就在这呢
Hello? I'm right here.
想起来了 那个得小梅的护士
Oh, I know. The nurse who had syph.
是梅毒吗
As in syphilis?!
那是很早以前的事了 威尔逊
It was a long time ago, Wilson.
-别紧张 -烧灼器
- Relax. - Bovie.
我们没有平淡如水
It's not a rut.
整个世界都等我一个人去主宰呢
I have an entire world to manage, all on my own.
我的世界不会 也不该
My world does not and should not
围着德里克·谢博德转
revolve around Derek Shepherd.
本来我想这周末去华盛顿
I wanted to go to D.C. this weekend,
可当医生很忙 家里有两个孩子
but I'm a busy surgeon with two kids at home,
他又在国家健康研究院
and he's at the N.I.H.
所以现在 我们只能接受
So right now, we're just going to have to accept
这样的生活方式
that this is the way our lives work.
但这并不意味着我们不幸福
But that doesn't mean we're not happy.
好啊 行了 你婚姻幸福
All right, fine. You have a happy marriage.
就是少个丈夫
With no husband in it.
好了 金属板就位 接下来我要放置螺丝钉了
All right, plate's in position. I'll be placing the screws next.
她的血压心跳正常
Her pressure's good. Rhythm's stable.
你和那个伊桑 算是看对眼了吗
So...you and Ethan. Is that a thing?
不 我没有 不 他不是我喜欢的类型
Oh, no. I'm not -- n-no, he's not my type.
没错 是啊
Sure. Right.
你不喜欢这种可爱又聪明 而且风趣的人
You're not so into cute, smart, or funny?
不 他很好 他真的很好
No, he is. I mean, he -- he's great.
他是放射科医生
He's, um -- he's a radiologist.
瞧你说的 你这是瞧不起人吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did -- did you just go all upstairs/downstairs?
不 当然不是
No. No!
不 我不是这个意思
No, I didn't mean it like that.
不 我不和同事约会
No, I just -- I don't date at work.
或者说你不和低层次同事约会 没关系 我懂
Or you don't date down at work. No, no, it's cool.
别担心 我相信你还有不少优点
Don't worry. I'm sure you have many other fine qualities.
当个势利鬼也无所谓
It's okay if you're kind of a snob.
我不是 天啊 你这话显得我很差劲
Oh! I am not a -- god, you make me sound awful.
"不和低层次人约会" 这到底是什么意思
"dating down"? What is that even?
只不过我约会的对象不是
I-I just don't date people who are --
不如你的人
Beneath you?
不 我不是这个意思
No, that is not what I was going to say.
-下属 -不是 别这样 我不是说
- Underlings? - No, stop it. I wasn't gonna say --
夫人 他不过是个拍X光片的
Just a lowly maker of x-rays, madam.
我不是故意 你别说了好吗
I didn't mean to... will you stop it?!
我们要用锉刀把鼻梁打磨光滑
And we'll use the rasp to smooth out the bridge.
你知道的 瑟曼夫人手术后
You know, Mrs.Thurman could come out
很可能会改头换面
looking like a completely different person.
这样她看到镜中的自己时
So that she can be happy
就会觉得开心
with what she sees in the mirror.
但如果让她不开心的不是鼻子呢
But what if it's not her nose that makes her unhappy?
也许是她生活中的其他事 比如
I mean, maybe it's some other part of her life, like --
就像为男友隆胸的病人一样
Like that patient with her boyfriend's boobs.
你怎么知道她的决定是对的
How can you be sure that she's making the right choice?
你知道我不能和你讨论
You do realize I can't talk to you
你妹妹的病例 对吧
about your sister's case, right?
我没有问我妹妹的事
I-I'm not asking about my sister's case.
我说的是躺在这里的这位女士
I-I'm asking about this lady right here.
好吧 我知道她做出了正确的选择
All right, well, I know she's making the right choice
我和她深谈过很多次 并且认真倾听
because I talked to her at length, and I listened.
我能辨别出决定正确与否
And I've...gotten very good at knowing.
格蕾斯隆纪念医院
44岁女性 生命体征稳定
44-year-old female -- vitals stable,
张力性气胸 胸壁开口引流
Tension pneumo relieved by a needle thoracostomy.
-她还好吗 她是不是 -摔倒受伤那位
- Is she okay? Is she -- - Trauma from the fall.
她双眼瞳孔皆有反应
Her pupils are fully responsive.
-昏迷指数8 -好的 我来接手
- GCS of 8. - Yeah, I got this.
露比
Ruby?
你好啊
Hey.
我的手♥机♥没电了
My phone died,
但我听你的 一直唱歌♥ 唱到他们来才停
But I kept singing till they came, just like you said.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
你做得太棒了 简直是完美
You did great. You were perfect.
没事了
You're okay.
你被以一级谋杀罪起诉
You are charged with first degree felony murder.
她怎么样了
How is she?
脑硬膜下血肿 发生异位
Subdural hematoma with a shift.
我该跟露比说什么
What can I tell Ruby?
暂时什么都别说
Nothing. Not yet.
-心率下降 -见鬼
- Heart rate's dropping. - Damn it.
钻头 快点
Drill -- now.
我得清除这个血块
I need to evacuate this clot.
我能做些什么 让我帮你吧
What can I do? Let me help.
别影响我工作
Let me work.
瑟曼夫人醒了
Mrs. Thurman's awake.
很好
Good.
她看起来像是在酒吧打架了
She looks like she's been in a bar fight,
她说迫不及待要看看
And she says she can't wait to see what she looks like
脸消肿后的样貌
when the swelling goes down.
还有呢
What else?
没事
Nothing.
这个改变很大
It's a big change.
那个鼻子她看了好多年
She's had that nose for plenty of years.
我只希望她不会后悔
I just -- I hope she doesn't regret it.
这对她来说并不陌生 她想要这个改变
It was not a new thing, this change that she wanted.
并非一时兴起
It wasn't a whim.
她一直梦想自己能变成这样
It was how she had always seen herself.
变成最美的自己
Her best version of her.
展现最真实的自我
The one that was the most true.
像这样的病人
Now, with a patient like this one,
从6岁起就梦想着
a patient who's dreamt about these changes
能做出这些改变
since they were 6 years old --
这些病人不会改变心意
Those patients do not change their mind.
对他们来说 改变并非可有可无
For them, change isn't elective.
不是一种选择 而是一个机会
It's not a choice. It's a chance.
是她的机会
It is her chance.
不交谈 不倾听
And you can't know that without talking.
你无法了解
And listening.
不是因为他是放射科医生
It's not because he's a radiologist.
好吧 也不是因为我不和同事约会
Okay, and it's not just because I don't date people from work.
我只是 我不懂约会
I just -- I kind of don't date.
听着
Hey, listen.
我刚才让你很难堪
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表