Did you -- did you see him?
我看到了
I did.
我们好好的
We're okay.
有个女生 她找不到她的男朋友了
The girl, she can't find her boyfriend.
我们都很好
We're okay.
我们很好
We're okay.
你醒了
You're awake.
刚醒
I am now.
别这么假装自然地盯着我 多诡异啊
Don't pretend staring at me like that isn't creepy because it is.
是诡异得很性感 还是
Is it sexy creepy or just --
你醒了多久啊 天还没亮呢
How long have you been awake? It's -- it's still dark out.
起来一会儿了 时间不长
A little while. Not too long.
是你的鼾声把我吵醒的
Your snoring woke me up.
我再也不打鼾了
I don't snore anymore.
知道吗 在华盛顿
You know, in D.C.,
我住的公♥寓♥里能听到地铁站的声音
I could hear the metro station from my apartment.
每天早上我都被地铁通过的声音叫醒
The trains would wake me up every morning.
这比被你的鼾声叫醒好多了
This is a much better way to wake up.
是吗
Yeah?
你的鼾声好比地铁呼啸而过
Your snoring is like a train.
但是更可爱
It's much cuter.
我不打鼾
I don't snore.
是的 你有 鼾声如乐
Yes, you do. It's like music.
也像鸟鸣
It's like a birdsong.
含着一口水 大声歌♥唱的小鸟
A loud, gargling bird.
还乘坐地铁
On a train.
伤员这么多 那位是飞行员吗
They just keep coming. Is that the pilot?
是的 山姆·加勒特 36岁 血压90 心动过速 心跳120
Yeah, Sam Garrett, 36. BP's 90 PALP. Tachy at 120.
可能下腹受伤
Probable abdominal injuries.
送他进去吧
Then let's get him in.
你今天有没有见过梅瑞狄斯和亚利桑那
Uh, have you seen, uh, Meredith or Arizona today?
-他们还好吗 -不 我没见过
- They -- they okay? - No. I haven't.
应该制定规则
There ought to be some rule
遭遇空难的医生不能治疗空难伤员
that people who have been in a plane crash can't work on one.
这主意不错
That's not a bad idea.
我们应该
We should, uh, you know,
今天多照看他们 是吧
look out for them today, you know?
是的
Yes.
不行
Oh, uh, no.
不行 我不行
No, um, I can't.
我很想这样做 但我不能照顾亚利桑那
I mean, I want to, but I can't be that person for Arizona.
这不是我该做的事
It's, uh -- it's not my place, you know.
再也不是了
Not anymore.
好吧 是啊 好的
Right. Yeah. Okay.
好吧
Yeah.
6床需要抗分娩药
I need tocolytics for bed 6.
其中一位出现溢流 需要胎儿监护仪
One of the overflows needs a fetal monitor,
通知产科的人
and I need you to call labor and delivery
准备随时实施剖腹产
and have them prep for a "C" that's heading their way.
-马上就去 -天啊
- Right away. - Oh, my g--
别这样吓人
don't do that to people!
抱歉 你还好吧
Sorry. You okay?
开什么玩笑 当然不好
Are you kidding? Of course I'm not okay.
我猜也是 听我说
Well, I figured. Look --
一架飞机坠落在产前瑜伽班
A plane crashes into a whole prenatal yoga class?
-怎么会这么巧 -等等 什么
- I mean, what are the odds of that? - Wait. What?
我们当时在做三角伸展式
We were just doing triangle pose,
然后飞机就坠落了
and there was this crash,
还有一辆车从窗户撞了过来
and a car came right through the window.
太吓人了
It was terrifying.
1号♥和2号♥母亲可能要分娩
Okay, um, moms one and two are possible labors.
3号♥母亲有高血压
Mom three is hypertensive.
4号♥母亲要么是快分娩了
Mom four is possible labor,
要么是吓坏了
or she's freaking out.
这不能怪她
Why wouldn't she be?
5号♥母亲有轻微的胎盘早剥
And mom five is a small abruption
可能需要剖腹产
that might require a section.
我是说
I mean --
好吧 你真的不太正常
Yeah, you don't really seem okay.
-你需要帮忙吗 -不
- You need a hand? - No.
我快忙疯了
I'm just in the weeds here.
好吧 你果然是需要帮忙
Yeah, you need a hand.
凯特
Kate...
她太棒了 太让我惊讶了
She was so good. She was amazing.
腹部肿胀 扩散性腹部压痛
Abdominal distension. Diffused tenderness.
他需要扫描和心胸科会诊
He needs a scan and a cardio consult.
飞行员心脏病发 坠机了
A guy has a heart attack, crashes his plane.
他还能说话真是个奇迹
It's a miracle he's still talking.
不是我 是凯特 她才是奇迹
It wasn't me. It was Kate. She was the miracle.
我的胸口像是有很多块砖压着我
My chest felt like a load of bricks on it.
我动不了 所以她接手了
I couldn't move. She just took over.
我试着跟她说降落的流程
I tried to talk her through the landing,
但是 她太勇敢了
but...she was so brave.
她做到了
She just did it.
格蕾医生 他是山姆
Dr. Grey? Is this Sam?
对
This is Sam.
凯特一直不停地说他 他怎么样
Kate won't stop talking about him. How is he?
你见到她了 她怎么样
Uh, you've seen her? Is she okay?
我们正好好照顾她 不用担心
We're taking very good care of her. Don't you worry.
我要娶那个女孩
I'm gonna marry that girl.
我觉得她也是这么想的
Uh, I think the feeling's mutual.
虽然听起来很疯狂 但我一定会的
That sounds crazy, but I will.
我要娶她
I'm gonna marry her.
他的血压降到最低了
Oh, his pressure's bottomed out.
我们得带他去楼上
We need to get him upstairs now.
再挂一单位生理盐水注射液
Hang another unit on the infuser.
再告诉我一次
Tell me again.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
他一直不停地说
He gushed.
他说他要娶你
He said he was gonna marry you.
天哪
Oh, my god.
我懂的
I know.
他有一双特别漂亮的眼睛
He has these pretty eyes where you can't tell
你也说不清楚是绿色 淡褐色还是蓝色
if they're green or hazel or blue or what,
但背朝蓝天的话 它们就是蓝色的
but against the sky, they're blue.
他看着我
And he was looking at me,
问我准备好飞行了吗
and he asked me if I was ready to fly.
接下来 我们就飞上云霄了
And the next thing I know, we were up in the air.
他说飞行是他最爱的事情
He said flying is his favorite thing in the world,
他很激动 而且他特别擅长开飞机
and he's so excited, and he was so good at it.
好像他就是为飞行而生的
Like, this is what he was born to do.
我立马就爱上他了
I fell. Right then.
我知道我在注视着我的至爱
I knew I was looking at the love of my life.
而且我们在飞行
And we were flying,
有空气托举着我们 云彩围绕着我们
and the air was underneath us and clouds all around us, and --
这种事情不会发生 对吗
I mean, this doesn't happen, right?
像这样的第一次约会 像这样的男人
First dates like this, guys like this?
直到现在 我才知道真有这样的人
Up until now, I would have said no.
但是 他开始抓着自己的胸口
But -- but then he started grabbing his chest,
然后我们就从空中坠落
and then we were falling out of the sky.
这不公平
It's not fair.
一点都不公平
It's not fair.
嗨 听说你们俩负责飞行员
Hey. Heard you two caught the pilot.
对 现在要给他手术
Yeah, we did. Going in on him now.
你还好吗 你没事吧
You good? You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
因为有架飞机坠毁了
'Cause, you know, there was a plane crash,
我想着可能
and I just thought maybe --
那次坠机发生一年后
for about a year after the crash,
亚利桑那还是会做噩梦
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表