轻点 轻点
Please, please, please.
好的
Okay.
好了
Good.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
-好了 -我恨你
- It's good. - I hate you.
德里克 查理的车 车着火了
Derek! Charlie's car! The car's on fire!
-阿♥拉♥娜 快跑 -查理怎么办
- Alana, run! - What about Charlie?
离那辆车远点
Get away from the car!
快点 查理 站起来
Come on, Charlie, you got to get up.
站起来 站起来 快啊
Get up, get up, get up, get up. Come on.
天呐
Oh, my god!
大爆♥炸♥啊
That explosion was huge.
你看到那些烟了吗
Do you see all that smoke?
有人会发现的
Someone's gonna see it,
发现的人会叫人来帮助我们
And then that someone is gonna send some help.
像是烟雾信♥号♥♥
It's like a smoke signal.
我们有救了
We're so rescued.
我不该在这
I'm not supposed to be here.
我们再坚持一会儿就好了
Okay, we just need to hang on for a little bit longer.
-大家都还好吗 -我不该在这
- Is everybody okay? - I'm not supposed to be here.
我是数学竞赛选手 我修了五门大学预修课程
I'm a mathlete. I take five A.P. Classes.
我是首席大提琴手
I'm first chair on cello.
我的出勤记录完美
I have a perfect attendance record.
一天都没缺勤过 一天都没有
I haven't missed one day -- not one day of school.
我很无趣
I'm boring.
查理·阿博特是舞会王子
Charlie Abbott's prom king.
他在补习数学
He's in remedial math.
他连大学预修课程都没听说过
He's never even heard of A.P.
他傻傻得 但很受欢迎很帅气
He's dumb and popular and totally gorgeous.
今天早上 他对我说 想不想兜兜风
And this morning, he says, "You want to go for a ride?" to me.
不是地球反转了就是哪里疯掉了
So, the earth is shifting on its axis or something crazy
因为没可能
because no way.
查理·阿博特不可能吻我
Charlie Abbott is not supposed to kiss me.
一定有哪里不对
Mm, so something is wrong.
一个通往异世界的虫洞开启了
Some wormhole to another universe has opened.
我不知道 但我现在因为
I don't know, but now I am on a road
出了车祸站在马路旁
because the car I was in just flew through the air
而我又刚从一个大火球里逃生
and I just ran from a giant fireball
查理·阿博特的头也受伤了
and Charlie Abbott's brain is broken
我的肚子要疼死了
and my stomach is killing me.
所以很明显我不该在这
So I am obviously not supposed to be here.
有没有人可以摇醒我
So, can someone please wake me up
或者挥挥魔棒 或者跺三次脚
or wave your magic wand or click your heels three times
或者随便什么 来让我回家
or whatever so I can go home?
拜托了
Please.
-拜托 怎么了 -看我的眼睛
- Please. What? What is it? - Just look at my eyes.
-怎么了 -看着我 看着我的眼睛
- What's wrong? - Look at my face. Look at my eyes, okay?
我害怕
I'm scared.
-好了好了 看着我 -德里克
- Okay, okay, just look at me. - Derek?
我们得让她躺在地上 帮我一下
Okay, we need to get her down on the ground. Help me, okay?
-听我说的做 -好的
- Just come with me right now. - Okay.
小心 小心
Easy, easy.
我需要解开一个扣子
I just need to undo a button
才能看你的肚子 好吗
so I can look at your stomach, okay?
-我害怕 -我知道
- I'm scared. - I know.
我就在这 哪儿也不去 看着我
I'm not gonna go anywhere. I'm here, okay? Look at me.
看着我 看着我的眼睛
Look at me. Look at me in the eyes.
好 我要解开你裤子上的一个扣子
All right, I'm gonna open up your pants
这样我能看你的肚子 好吗
so I can just see your stomach, okay?
我就快快看一眼
I just want to take a quick look.
我要看一下
I'm gonna take a look.
天呐
Ohh, god!
-莎拉 -德里克
- Sarah. - Derek.
我怎么了 我的肚子怎么了
What's wrong with me? Is it my stomach?
-流血了吗 -没事的
- Is it bleeding? - It's okay.
-我要死了吗 -没有
- Am I dying? - No, no, no.
我想知道
I want to know.
你肚子上有一点外伤 没事的
You have a little cut in your tummy. It's gonna be okay.
不是大事 我能处理
It's no big deal. I can take care of it.
怎么处理
How?
你怎么处理
How are you gonna fix it?
你不知道
You don't know.
天呐 我要死在这里了
Oh, my god, I'm gonna die out here.
你能别那样说了吗
Can you stop saying that?
很侮辱人 我从不让人死
It's insulting. I don't let people die.
我工作是无所不能的
I'm very good at my job,
即便是在路边也一样
even next to the roadside, okay?
让我想想
I'm thinking.
让我想想
I'm thinking.
莎拉
Sarah.
你车上有干洗的衣服吗
You have dry-cleaning in the car, right, Sarah?
应该有
Yeah, I think so.
所以 查理今早吻你了
So, Charlie kissed you this morning.
是你的初吻吗
Was that your first kiss?
对 除了演奏第二大提琴的男孩
Yes. Except for the guy who plays second-chair cello.
他不算
He doesn't count.
为什么
Why?
那只是练习接吻
It was just practice kissing.
那我是不是也要练习
So, should I be practicing?
-不行 -但她刚说
- No. - Yeah, but she just --
你觉得当她妈妈发现她今天干了什么之后
But how much trouble do you think she's gonna be in
她会有多大的麻烦
when her mother finds out what she's been up to today?
她说得对
She has a point.
我不是你的榜样
I'm not your role model.
我不觉得查理的吻值得这一切
I don't think kissing Charlie was worth all this.
在你亲吻对的人之前 所有的吻都不算数
Every kiss before the right kiss doesn't count anyway.
我吻过很多女人
I've kissed a lot of women.
第一次我吻我妻子的时候
The first time I kissed my wife, well...
她当时还不是我的妻子
I mean, she wasn't my wife then.
她只是酒吧里的一个女孩
She was just this girl in a bar.
当我们接吻的时候 就像是
And when we kissed, it -- it was like...
我得告诉你 就像是
I got to tell you, it was like
我之前亲过的女人都是浮云了
I never kissed any other woman before.
就像是初吻
It was like the first kiss.
跟对的人亲吻
The right kiss.
你有兄弟吗
Do you have a brother?
今天是救人的好日子
It's a beautiful day to save lives.
什么 什么意思
What -- what does that mean?
这是我的口头禅
Oh, it's just a thing I say.
听到了吗
Do you hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
听到那个
Hear that?
他们收到我们的烟雾信♥号♥♥了
They got our smoke signal!
是啊 他们收到了烟雾信♥号♥♥
Yeah, they got our smoke signal.
他们发现我们了
They got us!
明早去医院第一件事就是去看你 好吗
I'll visit you first thing in the morning at the hospital, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
小心脚下
Okay, watch your step.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真了不起 医生
Got to hand it to you, doc.
现在回去喝上一杯吧 你应得的
Now go home and have yourself a drink. You earned it.
谢谢
Thanks.
她说不要担心
She told me not to worry.
她说一切都会好起来的
She told me everything would be fine.
记忆很奇妙吧
Funny, isn't it, the way memory works?
有些事你不太记得
The things you can't quite remember...
有些事你难以忘记
And the things you can never forget.
-伤者情况如何 -怎么说呢
- What do we have? - Where should I start?
很糟糕 杰罗姆·戴维斯
A bad one. Jerome Davis.
钝器外伤 开放性头骨骨折
Blunt-force trauma, open skull fracture.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表